Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How are people suggesting Sasuke loses here? Gai isn't allowed to run around with 7th Gate, and Hirudora is tanked by Manda. 6th Gate was perceived by 30% Kisame, so a CM2 Sharingan user can easily perceive him and react accordingly. Chidori Nagashi keeps Gai at bay if he approaches Sasuke while Manda ploughs through Gai.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How are people suggesting Sasuke loses here? Gai isn't allowed to run around with 7th Gate, and Hirudora is tanked by Manda. 6th Gate was perceived by 30% Kisame, so a CM2 Sharingan user can easily perceive him and react accordingly. Chidori Nagashi keeps Gai at bay if he approaches Sasuke while Manda ploughs through Gai.
It's funny how you try to mock me l0l. I already proved my point with C0 and Manda still waiting for someone to disprove it actually. Yes indeed a 30% clone of Kisame tracked Gai.( ). No reason why a 3tomoe user wouldn't be able to. Morning peacock is tanked by snake skin and then they proceed to shed. Sasuke chance to win here are very good. Enough of throwing shade and start throwing around real arguments.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's funny how you try to mock me l0l. I already proved my point with C0 and Manda still waiting for someone to disprove it actually. Yes indeed a 30% clone of Kisame tracked Gai.( ). No reason why a 3tomoe user wouldn't be able to. Morning peacock is tanked by snake skin and then they proceed to shed. Sasuke chance to win here are very good. Enough of throwing shade and start throwing around real arguments.
I am not mocking you retard. I genuinely believe Hebi Sasuke has his chance smh.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would Manda tank Hirudora I want to know? It may weaken it like Kisame's GSB did, but in the end when it explodes its going to hit Sasuke either way :lol

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Less then a few seconds, and Hirudora would be directly applied to manda .-. Manda could go flying just like Madara's Susano'o was tbh
He was capable of speaking after that, so now, a few seconds indeed. And lmao? Since when was Susano heavy? Manda weighs 1000 times more then it and isn't budging an inch when it makes contact with him while he's coiled up.. Even C0's blast couldn't alter Manda's coiled up position, so Hirudora most definitely isn't.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if Gai can't move around in 7G how can Hebi Sasuke avoid Afternoon Tiger? There's no Intel. He has no idea of what Gai would even be doing.