Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Intel: full for both sides

Intent: kill

Conditions: minato has itachi marked, itachi can maintain V4 susanoo with weapons for 30 minutes

Restrictions: SM and Izanami

S2: minato starts off fused with ma and pa for unlimited SM with gambunta out and marked aswell

who wins? nagato is more powerful, but itachi and minato are very smart shinobi and i honestly feel like they have this in the bag. explain why you guys think which side wins

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoo those restrictions. Golden duo would never be in danger. The only viable tactic for Nagato is what you restricted. And even that way, Itachi and Nagato can manage. They win both scenarios, since knowledge is full, they would break CT core when it's really small, so Itachi's magatamas could manage surely.. Both wins are med -high diff

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The duo win both scenarios.

Nagato has no counter to genjutsu, smoke cloud and the shared vision was already countered. Shinra Tensei and Bansho Ten'in are rendered useless due to Minato's Hiraishin. Itachi has the ability to seal every summoning Nagato offers and eventually Minato and Itachi will close the gap with Hiraishin and cut off his neck. Doubt Chibaku Tensei is bigger than Kurama so that is also warped.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's restricted in S1.

Besides it can be warped by Minato to somewhere else. Assuming it's a one time technique, Nagato loses after that.
It's not restricted, and Minato has no feats of warping something that large when he tired himself out by warping Kurama, and no, CT from Pain dwarfs Kurama let alone a CT from Nagato. Then there's the fact that to warp it he'd need contact with it, and he can't make contact with it without being crushed.

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not restricted, and Minato has no feats of warping something that large when he tired himself out by warping Kurama, and no, CT from Pain dwarfs Kurama let alone a CT from Nagato. Then there's the fact that to warp it he'd need contact with it, and he can't make contact with it without being crushed.
Who said it'd have to get that big?

All he has to do is make a clone, throw kunai at the orb when it's still small and warp it away. And considering he managed to warp away Madara's orbs, I doubt this is any issue in terms of speed to him.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who said it'd have to get that big?

All he has to do is make a clone, throw kunai at the orb when it's still small and warp it away. And considering he managed to warp away Madara's orbs, I doubt this is any issue in terms of speed to him.
Uh, no. If Minato himself would get crushed by getting close to the orb why would his clone be any different?

-Minato throws a Kunai.
-Kunai gets caught by all the rock.
-Minato's clone warps to the Kunai.
-The incoming rocks crush him.

Naruto stated it's hard to aim Ninjutsu at the center of the CT due to the conditions it creates, so why would Minato be able to touch and warp the orb away from close range when he'll be throwing himself right in the middle of the path of the debris being dragged up?

He doesn't that's how.

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh, no. If Minato himself would get crushed by getting close to the orb why would his clone be any different?

-Minato throws a Kunai.
-Kunai gets caught by all the rock.
-Minato's clone warps to the Kunai.
-The incoming rocks crush him.

Naruto stated it's hard to aim Ninjutsu at the center of the CT due to the conditions it creates, so why would Minato be able to touch and warp the orb away from close range when he'll be throwing himself right in the middle of the path of the debris being dragged up?

He doesn't that's how.
You're severely underestimating Minato's speed here. Crushed by rocks? Come on.

When Gai went at Madara and Minato had to warp the orbs away, Lee managed to throw his Kunai between the orbs and Gai and Minato warped them away just fine.

Also about the aiming, Itachi clearly stated after that to use the CT's pulling gravity as situational advantage so you don't even need to aim.

Also the velocity at which the kunai would fly would be much faster than the rocks as the kunai is being pulled by CT and was thrown by Minato. The rocks are just being pulled.

Unless the rocks are faster than 8th Gate Gai and Madara's orbs, for Minato, this shouldn't even be an issue. Minato literally will warp them away as soon as the kunai hits the CT.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're severely underestimating Minato's speed here. Crushed by rocks? Come on.

When Gai went at Madara and Minato had to warp the orbs away, Lee managed to throw his Kunai between the orbs and Gai and Minato warped them away just fine.

Also about the aiming, Itachi clearly stated after that to use the CT's pulling gravity as situational advantage so you don't even need to aim.

Also the velocity at which the kunai would fly would be much faster than the rocks as the kunai is being pulled by CT and was thrown by Minato. The rocks are just being pulled.

Unless the rocks are faster than 8th Gate Gai and Madara's orbs, for Minato, this shouldn't even be an issue. Minato literally will warp them away as soon as the kunai hits the CT.

That feat is irrelevant to this one so I have no idea why you are still mentioning this, and the bold also makes no sense because I wasn't talking about him throwing the Kunai.

And lol what are you \talking about? Minato needs to make contact with the orb/CT if he wants to warp it away. So he'd have to warp up to the CT, touch it, and then warp away, which isn't going to happen when he'll be teleporting straight in the middle of the path of rocks. 8G Gai's speed is irrelevant because he wasn't going top speed as evidenced by Lee, Kakashi and Gaara being able to follow his speed. The Gudo Dama's speed is also irrelevant because even though Minato teleported right into their path, he was able to let them hit his body and warp away with them. Also only possible because he's an Edo and that wasn't a clone that got hit like you are saying here. Clones poof with a single strike.

You need to clarify how exactly Minato is going to warp the orb away in your strategy.

And even if he were to warp it, Nagato would throw another orb up. What's Minato going to do, split his chakra in half every time Nagato throws an orb up? :lol

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason Edo Itachi and crew beat Nagato was because they had the immense firepower to destroy CT's core.

They don't have that here.

Nagato mid-diff at best.

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That feat is irrelevant to this one so I have no idea why you are still mentioning this, and the bold also makes no sense because I wasn't talking about him throwing the Kunai.

And lol what are you \talking about? Minato needs to make contact with the orb/CT if he wants to warp it away. So he'd have to warp up to the CT, touch it, and then warp away, which isn't going to happen when he'll be teleporting straight in the middle of the path of rocks. 8G Gai's speed is irrelevant because he wasn't going top speed as evidenced by Lee, Kakashi and Gaara being able to follow his speed. The Gudo Dama's speed is also irrelevant because even though Minato teleported right into their path, he was able to let them hit his body and warp away with them. Also only possible because he's an Edo and that wasn't a clone that got hit like you are saying here. Clones poof with a single strike.

You need to clarify how exactly Minato is going to warp the orb away in your strategy.

And even if he were to warp it, Nagato would throw another orb up. What's Minato going to do, split his chakra in half every time Nagato throws an orb up? :lol
Exactly, Minato throws Kunai, it hits CT, he warps it away. How is it so hard? There are not that many rocks and Minato is not that slow. If he managed to dodge Ay in V2, he can do this 1000x over without breaking a sweat. The rocks are not fast as you think they'd be.

It's still 8th Gate Gai. The impact he created after the punch was .

And after he warps it away,

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly, Minato throws Kunai, it hits CT, he warps it away. How is it so hard? There are not that many rocks and Minato is not that slow. If he managed to dodge Ay in V2, he can do this 1000x over without breaking a sweat. The rocks are not fast as you think they'd be.

It's still 8th Gate Gai. The impact he created after the punch was .

And after he warps it away,
Lmao. That isn't how Hiraishin works. Minato has to touch what he wants to warp away. "Throw a Kunai, hits it, and warps away" is fanfiction.

And stop talking about speed. Speed is irrelevant when Minato is literally warping himself into a continuous stream of objects. Lmao @ "There aren't that many rocks". In a minute or so CT grows from a small palm sized orb to a Mountain Range dwarfing construct and you are actually sitting here arguing that there are not that many rocks being attracted? :lol Let's be serious.

"It's still 8G Gai" doesn't matter because he was going at speeds Gaara and Kakashi could follow and match.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only way Itachi and Minato avoid CT in this situation is if Minato teleports himself and Itachi to a entirely different location. The only ranged fire power here, that wouldn't even make much of a difference, would be yasaka magatama. Now if it was BM Minato, that would be a different outcome because he would have TBB. Nagato low to mid diffs them.

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao. That isn't how Hiraishin works. Minato has to touch what he wants to warp away. "Throw a Kunai, hits it, and warps away" is fanfiction.

And stop talking about speed. Speed is irrelevant when Minato is literally warping himself into a continuous stream of objects. Lmao @ "There aren't that many rocks". In a minute or so CT grows from a small palm sized orb to a Mountain Range dwarfing construct and you are actually sitting here arguing that there are not that many rocks being attracted? :lol Let's be serious.

"It's still 8G Gai" doesn't matter because he was going at speeds Gaara and Kakashi could follow and match.
He throws the kunai, warps to it, and warps it away. That's how it works.

This is about speed, and the speed at which the rocks are coming are nowhere near the speed Minato has encountered before. He has managed to warp away against Ay and Gai, both which were going at much faster speed than the rocks you are saying to be too fast for Minato here.

It doesn't matter if the rocks come at him 100 per minute, they will always be bested by Minato's speed to appear and disappear at the same moment.

I'm being serious, it's actually funny to me because Minato to V2 Ay by throwing his kunai up and warping away, and before he even managed to get back at him he warped back at him and . And you're telling me he can't avoid a few rocks?

This is how fast the rocks and . Look Naruto even managed to get a few roars here and there before getting rocked. You telling me Minato wouldn't have been able to warp amidst all of that? There has to be a better argument than that.

After that, it's a checkmate in Itachi's and Minato's favor.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He throws the kunai, warps to it, and warps it away. That's how it works.

This is about speed, and the speed at which the rocks are coming are nowhere near the speed Minato has encountered before. He has managed to warp away against Ay and Gai, both which were going at much faster speed than the rocks you are saying to be too fast for Minato here.

It doesn't matter if the rocks come at him 100 per minute, they will always be bested by Minato's speed to appear and disappear at the same moment.

I'm being serious, it's actually funny to me because Minato to V2 Ay by throwing his kunai up and warping away, and before he even managed to get back at him he warped back at him and . And you're telling me he can't avoid a few rocks?

This is how fast the rocks and . Look Naruto even managed to get a few roars here and there before getting rocked. You telling me Minato wouldn't have been able to warp amidst all of that? There has to be a better argument than that.

After that, it's a checkmate in Itachi's and Minato's favor.

This is the last time I'm gonna tell you this since it seems you are lacking the ability to comprehend what is being said here. Speed. Is. Irrelevant. Your nonsense strategy has Minato warping into a stream of rocks trying to warp CT away. Stop trying to change the situation into a situation where he simply has to dodge rocks, because it isn't. :lol That's why literally nothing you typed above here is relevant to the argument at hand except for the last paragraph, and even the last paragraph is another nonsense point to make.

The closer CT gets to completion, the less rocks that are attracted. Your strategy has Minato warping CT away at the beginning.

This is the scan you should've brought. This is what you have Minato stupidly warping into. That's why his clone gets destroyed. Speed is irrelevant when you are warping right into an incoming attack. If he waits to teleport then it gets too big for him and he either manages to warp it away and tires himself out, or he outright fails.

And no, because Nagato can use CT as many times as he wants as long as he has chakra. Your scan of Totsuka hitting him is obviously a dumb scan to bring here when that was an Edo Nagato who couldn't move properly, not a hypothetical Healthy Nagato who can move properly. Not to mention Itachi had the smoke from the destruction of CT to help him which he won't have here.

Last edited:

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the last time I'm gonna tell you this since it seems you are lacking the ability to comprehend what is being said here. Speed. Is. Irrelevant. Your nonsense strategy has Minato warping into a stream of rocks trying to warp CT away. Stop trying to change the situation into a situation where he simply has to dodge rocks, because it isn't. :lol That's why literally nothing you typed above here is relevant to the argument at hand except for the last paragraph, and even the last paragraph is another nonsense point to make.

The closer CT gets to completion, the less rocks that are attracted. Your strategy has Minato warping CT away at the beginning.

This is the scan you should've brought. This is what you have Minato stupidly warping into. That's why his clone gets destroyed. Speed is irrelevant when you are warping right into an incoming attack.

And no, because Nagato can use CT as many times as he wants as long as he has chakra. Your scan of Totsuka hitting him is obviously a dumb scan to bring here when that was an Edo Nagato who couldn't move properly, not a hypothetical Healthy Nagato who can move properly. Not to mention Itachi had the smoke from the destruction of CT to help him which he won't have here.
I'm not lacking comprehension skills, because you are not reading to anything what I'm saying. Actually, your entire post does not disprove anything what I'm saying all I see is you twisting words and saying other irrelevant stuff. So I'm gonna list this.

1. I didn't say Minato is dodging rocks. Why would he? He is teleporting to CT and warping the CT. The interval he needs for that is nil.

2. The rate at which rocks are going at are completely irrelevant as to they are still not faster than what Minato can handle. If you can prove they are faster than what Minato can handle, then we can talk. In that scan, the rocks are meters away from each other. That's more than what Minato needs. He can probably dance inbetween.

3. It doesn't matter how many times Nagato uses this technique as this fight would end probably even before CT is formed. Once Nagato is tagged, which he will be, he is as good as dead.

You're saying:

1. Speed is irrelevant, yet Minato is so slow that once he touches CT a rock will crush him? Does that make sense to you?

2. Nagato will keep spamming CT's and Minato and Itachi will sip tea while he does that?

3. Nagatos mobility, which is completely hypothetical and fanfiction, changes anything? Does he gain KCM and become lightning fast? No, Minato still blitzes him and dances around his corpse.

CT is the only argument and that is also countered, either come up with something real or just... admit it?

I didn't even use Amaterasu as an argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivionx

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not lacking comprehension skills, because you are not reading to anything what I'm saying. Actually, your entire post does not disprove anything what I'm saying all I see is you twisting words and saying other irrelevant stuff. So I'm gonna list this.

1. I didn't say Minato is dodging rocks. Why would he? He is teleporting to CT and warping the CT. The interval he needs for that is nil.

2. The rate at which rocks are going at are completely irrelevant as to they are still not faster than what Minato can handle. If you can prove they are faster than what Minato can handle, then we can talk. In that scan, the rocks are meters away from each other. That's more than what Minato needs. He can probably dance inbetween.

3. It doesn't matter how many times Nagato uses this technique as this fight would end probably even before CT is formed. Once Nagato is tagged, which he will be, he is as good as dead.

You're saying:

1. Speed is irrelevant, yet Minato is so slow that once he touches CT a rock will crush him? Does that make sense to you?

2. Nagato will keep spamming CT's and Minato and Itachi will sip tea while he does that?

3. Nagatos mobility, which is completely hypothetical and fanfiction, changes anything? Does he gain KCM and become lightning fast? No, Minato still blitzes him and dances around his corpse.

CT is the only argument and that is also countered, either come up with something real or just... admit it?
1. It's obvious what I meant.

2. I already addressed this. And really? Meters apart? Do you even know what a meter is? These rocks are barely a foot apart from each other and you are over here talking about Lmao what type of dumb shit is that? And dance around the rocks? Do you realize how stupid what you are saying is? How is he going to dance around these rocks when CT will drag him towards the core? :lol

3. Except you don't have an argument for that, so if you have one (that makes sense) then I suggest you post it before coming to the conclusion that Nagato loses.

-Addressed.
-An irrelevant statement since I've yet to see an argument of yours to actually address when it comes to Minato and Itachi vs. Nagato outside of this idiotic CT "counter".

@bold: Blitz? With what? :lol Only way he'll ever blitz is with Hiraishin, and he can't get any Kunai close enough to Nagato to let him blitz due to Fuuton, Asura Path and Shinra Tensei.

Lmao as usual Versta you sound ridiculous. Make more points I've already addressed and I'll just strike them out. We don't need more trash arguments in this section. We have more than enough.

KIDD WAVE

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. It's obvious what I meant.

2. I already addressed this. And really? Meters apart? Do you even know what a meter is? These rocks are barely a foot apart from each other and you are over here talking about Lmao what type of dumb shit is that? And dance around the rocks? Do you realize how stupid what you are saying is? How is he going to dance around these rocks when CT will drag him towards the core? :lol

3. Except you don't have an argument for that, so if you have one (that makes sense) then I suggest you post it before coming to the conclusion that Nagato loses.

-Addressed.
-An irrelevant statement since I've yet to see an argument of yours to actually address when it comes to Minato and Itachi vs. Nagato outside of this idiotic CT "counter".

@bold: Blitz? With what? :lol Only way he'll ever blitz is with Hiraishin, and he can't get any Kunai close enough to Nagato to let him blitz due to Fuuton, Asura Path and Shinra Tensei.

Lmao as usual Versta you sound ridiculous. Make more points I've already addressed and I'll just strike them out. We don't need more trash arguments in this section. We have more than enough.
1. It's also obvious what I meant. Go in and out. There's nothing hard about that.

2. See those trees at the left? Compare them to the rocks you see. So those trees, that are fought on with 10 man teams, are foot tall?

3. He gets tagged and he loses. Do I really need to find one out of 100 ways on how he gets tortured to death? Totsuka gg, Hiraishin gg, Amaterasu + Totsuka gg. Really all this fight needs is Amaterasu distraction and Hiraishin to finish it off. But I'm just debating this CT one because you guys believe so passionately that CT actually gets formed in time.

Shinra Tensei has 5 second interval. So if Naruto managed to throw make Rasengan and throw himself at Pain, Minato can't throw another wave of Kunais to kill him? Fuuton doesn't matter, even if he blocks Minato (which he doesn't really lol), Itachi will still be there to finish it off with Amaterasu and Totsuka. And how does Asura Path block ? :lol Come on bruh.

Seems like you're running out of arguments? Like I said, after CT Nagato gets destroyed.