jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since HQ was destroyed, didn't the alliance already KNOW how to beat the Juubi because of Shikaku? That plan to "take out the Juubi" was just tossed aside imo.

Reactions: -PK-

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that the whole naruto sharing chakra to all of them was the plan. with it they did manage to separate the juubi from madara and tobi (kill it's brain sort of speak)
I'm guessing the rest of the plan was a way to seal up the juubi from that point but since it retaliated with a big storm that caused naruto to use up all his chakra to protect the shinobi they could not do that part anymore.

but yeah, the kage coming at the time they did was a lucky strike and a life saver for the shinobi

aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that the whole naruto sharing chakra to all of them was the plan. with it they did manage to separate the juubi from madara and tobi (kill it's brain sort of speak)
I'm guessing the rest of the plan was a way to seal up the juubi from that point but since it retaliated with a big storm that caused naruto to use up all his chakra to protect the shinobi they could not do that part anymore.

but yeah, the kage coming at the time they did was a lucky strike and a life saver for the shinobi
That was the plan...and it failed.