He thinks he's busta rhymes.The arrogance.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Latino is an "ethnicity".

You can't tell me about big pun or fat joe, they're well respected, and have street cred. You're simply showing favoritism towards J cole, it's as simple as that.You're literally just fabricating this information. It doesn't matter, big pun and fat joe aren't WHITE or raised by WHITE PEOPLE, they grew up in the projects of the BRONX. Simple as that, they have rights, it's their culture.

You don't know what you're talking about.
@Bold: That’s favoritism, blind loyalty in the face of facts.

Latino is an ethnicity, which is completely separate from Black/African American; which is the ethnicity rap is synonymous with. Latinos/Hispanics partaking in it is cultural appropriation, period. And let’s look at the facts, like I said, neither Fat Joe nor Big Pun have ever stated that they have black ancestry but you said that “they’re considered black latino.” Another fact, J Cole is literally black but you’re trying to say that because he had one white parent that he’s “less black than basically blooded Puerto Ricans.”

That literally makes no sense, how do you not get that?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
J cole is HALF white, and grew up in fayetteville, north carolina...he's conveniently black. He cannot be compared to legends who lived/breathed black culture, such as Big pun and Fat joe. I shouldn't even be comparing, to be honest. If anyone does back you up, it's cause they're biased.

J cole knows little to nothing about the legend Busta Rhymes,from brooklyn, so he has no right copping his style.It ain't his right.

You need more than just being half black.
Lmfao J Cole literally has a black parent, that makes him more black than the Latinos with alleged trickles of black dna. The half white doesn’t make him less “eligible” to partake in his own culture.

@bold: That literally works both ways.

How would you know that he knows little-to-nothing about Busta Rhymes? That’s an assumption.

I do want you to realize that you gave Drake a pass because of your personal bias towards his work- which you obviously favor, but condemned J.Cole because you don’t like his work.

And yes, drake is a wannabe, however he's a creative genius, his talent makes up for it. J cole, is sloppy, to be honest...and his video concept...screams "wannabe".

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao J Cole literally has a black parent, that makes him more black than the Latinos with alleged trickles of black dna. The half white doesn’t make him less “eligible” to partake in his own culture.

@bold: That literally works both ways.

How would you know that he knows little-to-nothing about Busta Rhymes? That’s an assumption.

I do want you to realize that you gave Drake a pass because of your personal bias towards his work- which you obviously favor, but condemned J.Cole because you don’t like his work.
I told you, it takes more than just blood.

And yes, J. Cole is a fraud. There's no personal bias, it's an observation. His black side, is his claim to fame. He did not grow up in this culture.

Drake is a wannabe, as I've stated. He does appropriate culture, but his music is still good. J cole, is a wannabe, fraud, appropriates culture, makes a few good songs...but is still a COPY CAT, because of this video. He sort of thinks he's better-than, too.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I told you, it takes more than just blood.

And yes, J. Cole is a fraud. There's no personal bias, it's an observation. His black side, is his claim to fame. He did not grow up in this culture.

Drake is a wannabe, as I've stated. He does appropriate culture, but his music is still good. J cole, is a wannabe, fraud, appropriates culture, makes a few good songs...but is still a COPY CAT, because of this video. He sort of thinks he's better-than, too.
Did you see my other comment?
@Bold: That’s favoritism, blind loyalty in the face of facts.

Latino is an ethnicity, which is completely separate from Black/African American; which is the ethnicity rap is synonymous with. Latinos/Hispanics partaking in it is cultural appropriation, period. And let’s look at the facts, like I said, neither Fat Joe nor Big Pun have ever stated that they have black ancestry but you said that “they’re considered black latino.” Another fact, J Cole is literally black but you’re trying to say that because he had one white parent that he’s “less black than basically blooded Puerto Ricans.”

That literally makes no sense, how do you not get that?