[CE] He promised this so long ago... Really.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*puts on the bahamut hat*

I hope this has been worth the wait xD

Alrighty, tell me what ya know about adamantine. Strengths, weaknesses, creation, influence, etc.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's like been nearly or over a year U_U

Adamantine:

So the definition i'm going to give is what I know of it.Basically only what wolverine was implented with xD

I know that it's exceptionally strong, it can be in liquid form however once it gets hard it's impossible for it to be melted again? Not sure if that is right now thats what i came up with. It is indestructable while it can cut through anything. If in relation to narutover, The staff of Enma or the 3rd was to be strong as adamantine, i believe you used that reference in the explaination in the submission. The metal in the NB during battles, you'd need the earth and use chakra to gain adamantine. Then you can use shape manipulation to create whatever you are trying to create, weather it's defensive or offensive. I have not looked through the approved jutsu's so i don't know if there are any supplementary use. However the offensive and defensive properties of the element is probably more suited than supplemtary.

I won't try to make it sound that i know all the str/wkness by heart. I am only looking at the submission anyways for the information, therefore i will copy and paste that information

•Extremely hot elements: Advanced fire elements that increase the heat of fire can cause the metal to melt.

•Magnetism: Since Adamantine is a metal is can be influenced and controlled by strong enough magnetic forces.

•Ice: While Adamantine can break through ice easily, if its temperature is lowered by ice it can become brittle and breakable.

•Advanced Lightning: Though it is conductive of electricity, Adamantine can be destroyed by highly destructive advanced lightning elements.

Is Neutral against:
•Diamond: Said to be of similar strength causing a stalemate.

•Tungsten: Similar strength.

Is strong against:
•Water: Due to its strength, weight and density Adamantine can move through water unhindered.

•Advanced Water Elements: Same reasoning as normal water.

•Earth: Being denser and harder than earth Adamantine can break through earth techniques.

•Lightning: The metal is strong enough to endure the destructive power of lightning and can conduct electricty.

•Wood: As seen in the Enma fight with the 1st, a metal as hard as Adamantine can withstand wood and destroy it.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the definition i'm going to give is what I know of it.Basically only what wolverine was implented with xD
You broke my heart with that. :(

Adamantine =/= Adamantium xD

Basically for its properties what you need to know is that its nearly indestructible, as an indestructible element would most like have been declined. Its hardness is equal to diamond, as Enma's Staff was said to be.

Now, stand back!

*uses super secret mod powers to summon Enma despite not having the Monkey contract*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Enkōō Enma) - Summoning Technique: Monkey King Enma
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
The personal summon of the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Enma is the king of Monkeys. Like Hiruzen himself, Enma is very old and has a very keen mind. As a companion for Hiruzen, Enma acts as a both a battle partner but also an adviser, taking complete advantage of his experience and skills in battle. His main fighting abilities are his hand to hand fighting skills and his ability to transform into the nearly indestructible Adamantine Staff. His hand to hand fighting skills are such that he was able to fight on par with both Tobirama and Hashirama, keeping them at bay. His speed is comparable to a Sage Ranked Taijutsu master but his strength is easily comparable to that of Hashirama with chakra enhanced strength, being capable of using Taijutsu techniques, mostly those from Strong Fist and not taking damage from Ninjutsu and Taijutsu attacks C-Rank and below.
Note: requires monkey contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Do your thing Monkey King!

( Henge: Kongōnyoi ) - Transformation: Adamantine Staff
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn transformed)
Damage points: N/A (60 if hit by the extension)
Description: Enma the monkey king transforms into a staff, which is characterized by the hardness of diamond and its at-will extensibility. The weapon is named the Adamantine Staff and it is the Third Hokage's "weapon of choice". When Enma is transformed into the Adamantine Staff, it is possible for him to attack on his own free will, with his claws and fangs adding an element of surprise and irregularity. Forged in the fire of battle, its at-will transformation-based attack and defense go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain the realm of shinobi "godhood". The main method of attack consists in strikes and thrusts that take advantage of its ability to extend. The hardness of diamond also translates into destructive power. Despite its hardness, Enma stated that he could still suffer damage from weapons such as the Kusanagi wielded by Orochimaru, though in reality his resistance to damage is near infinite.
Note: Can only be used by the Enma summon.

Once transformed he makes a prison surrounding you

(Kongou Rouheki) - Indestructible Prison Wall
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (60 if the user has the cage spiral down and smash into the ground)
Description: After using his ability to transform into his Kongou-nyoi form, Enma can create multiple copies of his staff form to create a protective or restrictive prison. Because of his virtually indestructible form, the prison can withstand great damage.
Note: Can only be used by the Enma summon.

Now, meditate within that prison of adamantine! Feel its strength, its sturdiness. Become one with it!

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...good. You now understand the soul of adamantine. U_U

Now, lets get rolling. Make a pillar of adamantine from the ground in front of you. Raise it five feet tall with a diameter of eight inches.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...good. You now understand the soul of adamantine. U_U

Now, lets get rolling. Make a pillar of adamantine from the ground in front of you. Raise it five feet tall with a diameter of eight inches.
I do the same process as I do with other elements when trying to form something of it's elemental nature. However I do it abit slow as I am not used to it just yet. I mold chakra, concentrate on the properties of adamantine and release it into the ground. With the elements within the ground I use the shape manipulation and use the adamantine to raise it to five feet in height with a diameter of 8 inches.

Look sensei !! I have done it!!!!

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good Vision-chan! Now, shape that pillar into a weapon. Then repeat this process three more times, creating a different structure of similar size each time!

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good Vision-chan! Now, shape that pillar into a weapon. Then repeat this process three more times, creating a different structure of similar size each time!
With the pillar already made, On the base of it, I use shape manipulation once more and make the base pointier where it would break off with a simple tug or pull while I keep the pillar from the bottom up, skinny to thick, creating like a spear. Then I grab the handle and break it off, having a reverse grip on it, I fling it towards the sensei to show him my newly made spear.

Continously I create another pillar, though faster than the first time i had created as it has not already came natural to me in creating one. Though as the pillar shape, with the top portion of it, I use shape manipulation and create it into a single kunai. Again the kunai and the base of the pillar is attached but the area is skinny, thus being able to break it off with slight force. I do this just before the pillar actually gets made. this time I do a round house kick like an awesome person that I am and kick the kunai towards the sensei to have a look.

Again continously I create another pillar, but this time I only use the middle portion of it, creating a thin disks where it's sharp and has cutting properties. The sides are attatched to the original pillar itself, again able to remove it from the pillar through some force. I do so as the sensei is looking over my newly made kunai and then fling the disk to spin rapidly and throw it like a freesbee. While the it doesn't travel like one it travels fast and cuts through air. Sensei should be happy with the 3 that i have created.

Catch?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.

(Kongoton: Kongo Kigu) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Tools
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: This is one of the most basic adamanitine techniques. The user creates small structures of adamantine. These things could include small pillars, poles, shields, weapons, etc. Nothing larger than a person can be created through this technique.
~The creations must be simple, nothing complex like a cage or statue.
~Can only be used four times per battle.
That is now completed!

For this next one you will use a similar principle, but push it even further. Form two hand seals and stomp your foot on the ground. Raise up two hands of adamantine in a location of your choosing, but continue to focus your chakra into them. Have them respond to the movements of your own arms/hands and use them to dispatch my clone!

*makes a clone who starts to dance*

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alrighty!

I concentrate and release chakra into the ground through my feeet. Creating hand shaped adamantine of a left and a right hand shaped hand. Each pretruding from the ground of left side of the 1 clone and the right side of the right clone. I control individually with in concurrance with each hand. Left with left and right with right. Once they come out of the ground, I control them through the motions of my arms/hand and grab each one of them. Squeezing tight as i make a closed fist with my own. The clones go poof!

Question: I am not allowed to do anything else ninjutsu related while using this technique correct? If i have to stop channeling chakra into the ground then what happens to the hands? Since they are already formed and what not and is metal, do they stay on the field? If so can i control it again at a later time?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job! :scorps:

That is correct, if you want to use another technique you need to cancel this one first. The hands just freeze up and become pretty statues to look at. You can't regain control of them later on, you would need to create a new pair. Though you can use them for techniques that use pre-existing adamantine (i.e. the one that blows up the metal).

Next!

(Kongoton: Adamant-hamasuta) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Hamster
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user stomps on the ground causing adamantine to rise up and enclose a target within a hollow sphere. This could be used to create a defensive barrier for the user, or trap the opponent within a prison. The sphere can be returned to the ground with another hand seal, if the user so chooses.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Can be broken through using the normal methods that destroy adamantine. (weaknesses listed in the submission, don't want to put them into the description since that would basically be telling the opponent how to break out of the technique.
I want you to use this, give me strengths/weakness, and an example of how to combo it.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job! :scorps:

That is correct, if you want to use another technique you need to cancel this one first. The hands just freeze up and become pretty statues to look at. You can't regain control of them later on, you would need to create a new pair. Though you can use them for techniques that use pre-existing adamantine (i.e. the one that blows up the metal).

Next!

I want you to use this, give me strengths/weakness, and an example of how to combo it.

I would say the strength and weakness besides the obvious ones [elemental weakness] depends on how fast the jutsu gets created. I suppose it's depending on the person using it as well. Though the question still remains the same, how fast does this jutsu work? If it's kind of slow, strength would be that I could use it as a defensive jutsu to block incoming attacks. However only as a last resort because without any kind of sensing, i'd lose visual contact of my opponent. As the jutsu mention that it's hollow but not see through so there is the downside to that jutsu. Another one is that if i managed to capture my opponent [depending on the speed of the jutsu i'd try to use this but if it's slow i won't use it offensively] they would lose sight of me [depending on if they have sensing or others etc ..] which is a plus for me.

Not entirely sure if you have an exploding jutsu of adamantine or not, if so i'd use it while he is trapped [obvious reason], If not, i'll use it as a combo to freely move away and relocation so that he would be trapped and unware of my location so I launch another suprise attack once he manages to get out of it.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It forms fairly fast, obviously we have no way of showing it since its completely made up, but I would say there are very few ways of simple dodging it without speed enhancements.

Since you mentioned it, lets go on to our exploding adamantine technique. :p

(Kongoton: Adamant-Shou) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Devastation
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage: 90 (-10 to user)
Description: The user forms the boar hand seal and causes a pre-existing source of adamantine to burst sending out large spikes in every direction. For this technique to be effective the source of adamantine must be of at least moderate size and have been B-rank or above. These spikes are about a meter in length and travel at high speeds. This can be used on adamantine up to long range away, but the spikes only travel mid range from that object. The user is also susceptible to these spikes if they're not careful. As is usual with Adamantine techniques the use of this takes a toll on the user.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Does 10 damage to the user.
~Can potentially hurt or kill the user, if they're not careful in its usage.
~Requires a moderate source of adamantine.
So do the same with this one. As for the size, I'd say a person-sized hamster ball is just about as small as it can get.

Once you do the usual, combo it with Adamant Hamster to kill a tree.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets continue!~

As before, I do the same but since I have practice creating adamantine, i perform to make a sphere of adamatine fairly quickly. I release chakra into the ground and make it pretrude from the ground some ways away near a tree where it was pointed at before. I make sure to use shape manipulation so that it is a ball or a sphere instead of a cage. Then with a handseal I make the rods move violently to eventually explode and kill the tree off as it was instructed.