Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a pretty cool Sealing Technique and its also a summoning jutsu.

basically your are summoning chains through the opponents flesh, this will cause pain and bind them to place for some period of time

you start by sacrificing/ donating a little bit of your blood from your hands. this will not cost you your hands, its like how summon a creature but since this is a special type of summoning, it need abit more than a regular summoning jutsu.

you then perform these seals *does hand seals* it will summon kanji seals to form all your hands. Once you make contact, the Sealing Technique will take effect and just like how kakashi tried to seal sasuke's curse seal, the kanji seals will transfer to the opponent and will spread to their wrists, ankles, neck and back of the target.

these are not regular skin forming seals, these form through the skin and into the flesh to hold the opponent in place. if they try to break free with force... it wont be a pretty sight. so when the seals collect in those major areas, focus your chakra to summon the chains to shoot of their flesh

*creates a clone*

now try it on my clone :D

Last edited:

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a pretty cool Sealing Technique and its also a summoning jutsu.

basically your are summoning chains through the opponents flesh, this will cause pain and bind them to place for some period of time

you start by sacrificing/ donating a little bit of your blood from your hands. this will not cost you your hands, its like how summon a creature but since this is a special type of summoning, it need abit more than a regular summoning jutsu.

you then perform these seals *does hand seals* it will summon kanji seals to form all your hands. Once you make contact, the Sealing Technique will take effect and just like how kakashi tried to seal sasuke's curse seal, the kanji seals will transfer to the opponent and will spread to their wrists, ankles, neck and back of the target.

these are not regular skin forming seals, these form through the skin and into the flesh to hold the opponent in place. if they try to break free with force... it wont be a pretty sight. so when the seals collect in those major areas, focus your chakra to summon the chains to shoot of their flesh

*creates a clone*

now try it on my clone :D
I first cut open my hand so that it drips blood downwards. Then I perform the hand seals that were shown and kanji seals form arund my hands. I get near the clone and make contact on his shoulder. The Kanji seals gets transfered into the clone and spreads throughout his body towards the wrists, ankles, neck and the back. The seals break through from the skin and form. I concentrate on my chakra and the chains to be summoned from the seals. Effectively binding the clone in an instant while giving off pain as the chains shot off their flesh of the skin. Clone tries to physically excape but he is just in more pain.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright and next would be these

Hijutsu: tsuin doragon kobushi (Secrect Technique: twin dragon fist)
Range: Short-Medium
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: After gathering a particular elemental/ element chakra to the users hands (forearms- fits)creating spectral/ elemental dragon heads around their fists.
The user will skillfully spin towards their target to avoid attacks (kunais, some taijutsu moves and elemental taijutsu like chidori and rasegan) and to increase the power of twin dragon fist, strikin the opponent in the chest wit great force capable of crushin bones, rippin some flesh from bones and pushin the target 40+ meters away.
The user can also add other elements into the attack to increase the power and deadlyness.
note: fire element does 10+ damage to the user
*can be used only 4 times*

Kuchiyose joukyuu Raikou Kenka (summonin advanced Lightning Blade Creation)
Type: Attack- sup
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, a long seal will form on the user's forearms. the user will then be able to fire 100 shurikens in each arm.
its almost similiar to sasuke's Lightning Blade Creation. Unlike sasuke's Lightning Blade Creation, the advanced Lightning Blade Creation automatically fire the shurikens instead of touchin the seal to summon a shuriken.
This is much faster than sasuke's Lightning Blade Creation and the user can imbue their chakra into the shurikens, allowin them to have some control of the movements of the shurikens.
*there are a total of 200 shurikens and it can only be used once or untill the user runs out of shurikens*

Doton: hakachi no tsuchi gosunkugi (earth style: graveyard of earth spike)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user will thouderously slams his hands into the ground, creatin a small earth quake and 20 meter long sharp ridged earth spikes that will protrude out ground, stabin and shredding anything.
the user create a huge forest (not trees) of these long spikes coverin the whole battle field.. the widht of the spike is the same lenght as an average human's shoulders. the spikes can also cause damage to summons like gama.
*can only be used once*

suiton: kibaku bisai mizu bomu (water style: explodin mirco water bomb)
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 65
Damage Points: 130
Description: after performin the neccessary hand seals, the user will spit out chakra infused water. the user will create a huge pillar of water and once it reached its maxmium height, the pillar will explode into a fine cloud of microscopic water bombs.
These tiny bombs will be controlled by user's chakra as they move towards their target. The target will then unknowingly breathe in the cloud. These tiny bombs will then travel throughout the body and detonate, causing microscopic explosions.
This in turn causes the body to disintegrate on a cellular level.
*have to wait 3 turns for the pillar to reach its max height.*
*can only be used once and now S rank jutsu for the next turn*

(Kaze no Jutsu)- Air Vanishing Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The masters of water jutsu can learn this. The user can use chakra to condense a small part of the air. The user then can blend in their appearance with the water particles in the air to create an invisibility. The best jutsu for preparing an assassination.

25 (Mizu Taisou)-Imperial Water Burial
Type:Attack
RangeShort-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A water burial on a huge scale that can crush mutilply enemys once they`ve been caught in water
Kisame Mizukage co-created this jutsu and is able to use this jutsu

26 Destroying Water Burial

RangeShort-Mid
Damage Points:80
Description:A huge variation of Imperial water Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.
Kisame Mizukage co-created this jutsu and is able to use this jutsu

27 (Suiton:Suiryudan Rasengan)-Water Dragon Spiraling Sphere
RangeShort-Long
Damage Points:80
Description:A water dragon with the added water rasengan that can blast an opponent in ints dragon form and then incase the enemy in a violent spinning sphere of water void of oxygen that is capable of braking the targets bones for the vortex that this jutsu makes(User must already know how to perform water rasengan to use this jutsu).
Co-creater Sakumo Hatake

22 Suiton: taiyou bakufuu (suiton: salor blast)
Type: supplymentary
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 100
Description: after usin the suiton: atmosphere water collection (waitin for 3 turns) the user creates a hugh, really thick water disk high above the clouds and it is frozen (bcoz its realy cold). The disk magnifies the suns rays to blast a beam that hits the opponent wit pin point accuracy, after the blast the disk brakes and ice shards falls on the opponent. It?s a one hit K.O (exceptions are time/space jutsu)
Note: can only use once per battle

21 Suiton: gisugisu mizu kaishuu (Suiton: atmosphere water collection)
Type: supplymentary
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:the user collects water from the atmosphere (it takes 3 turns to collect the water)

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all that D:

Description: After gathering a particular elemental/ element chakra to the users hands (forearms- fits)creating spectral/ elemental dragon heads around their fists.
The user will skillfully spin towards their target to avoid attacks (kunais, some taijutsu moves and elemental taijutsu like chidori and rasegan) and to increase the power of twin dragon fist, strikin the opponent in the chest wit great force capable of crushin bones, rippin some flesh from bones and pushin the target 40+ meters away.
The user can also add other elements into the attack to increase the power and deadlyness.

just like hinata's move
*does a set of hand seals*
do a set of hand seals and gather a elemental chakra around your fist and fore arms, just like how you do it with chidori

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all that D:

just like hinata's move
*does a set of hand seals*
do a set of hand seals and gather a elemental chakra around your fist and fore arms, just like how you do it with chidori
I perform a few hand seals and then gather wind chakra into my right fist. Creating a dragon like chakra fixture that is rotating around my forarm. I then attempt to hit a tree with it, I successfully kill the three into a bunch of pieces with my blunt force and some slicing ability of the wind. Adding an extra damage with the wind affinity to the attack

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hrmmm
your dragon looks more like a cotton candy panda o_O
lets do that again
RAGESSSSSSSSSS

With the rage that i was showing, I use it as extra motivation. This time again I concentrate a lot of chakra into both my fist/forarm. Then I infuse it with wind chakra like i would a rasensuriken. I use shape manipulation and turn it into dragons like if i was as a dragon slayer. Once they are formed I pound another tree doing a 1-2 combination to it and busting it wide open with the cutting properties of the wind element.