Trait Points
0⚔️
Famous? INEEDDDD SIR!!! This one

(suiton: mizu bakuha) water style: water explosion
Type: attack
Range: short - long
Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
Descriptions: with just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed with other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.

once used = No S-rank jutsus next turn
used twised= no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn
Can be used 3 times per battle

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a simple jutsu... well not really
How this jutsu work is by molding and manupilating the water molucals (spelling) to compress and build enough pressure to explode.

This can work on any water source except for the human body, you need medical training to do that, and your chakra needs to be in it.

Larger the watee source more charka is needed and deadly the explosion is. Note it will tire you out and cannot perform higher rank justu in the next turn

Any questions

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good
Concentrate harder
Focus more on the molucals (spelling)
As the water is formed and me molding my chakra into the water, i concentrate even more as i hear HBA telling me to do so. I concentrate so hard that I can pin point every molecules within the water infusing with my chakra. The molecules are dense and strong. I continue to do so until futher instructions

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good
Now compress it! The hydrogen will explode causing a huge explosion
Still concentrating all this time, I take my time, breath in and out, keeping my self calm and steady to have total control. I begin to compress one molecule, and I go do another and another, not much time passes and I find my self continously compressing all the molecules at once. Then all of a sudden it loose stababilty and explodes everywhere!!!

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome well done :D

Lets try that again and see how fast you can make it explode.

YOSH!!

I once again summon water into the field of this training, however this time instead of summoning it, I peform a water jutsu. I do the have hand seals and draw blood as if I am summoning for the purpose to decieve the great rape sage. Thought the water comes from the mouth heading straight towards him. A large water source is created with my chakra all over it as I made it with my chakra from within. I concentrate once more, all i sweet swift motion and perform the tiger hand seal. Concentrating on all the molecules at once until it gets unstable. Soon as the water source reaches the great sage, The water explodes while he gets trapped inside. Ripping him apart into pieces and causing great damage. O___O

Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
Type: Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

(suiton: mizu bakuha) water style: water explosion
Type: attack
Range: short - long
Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
Descriptions: with just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. this just can be mixed with other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu. note once used the jutsu the water will be still there.. it wont disappear.. it will be just scattered every where and the larger the source of water the greater the damage.

once used = No S-rank jutsus next turn
used twised= no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn
Can be used 3 times per battle

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O wtf

*subsitution jutsu to avoid the mass explosion*

Pretty sweet but be careful when performing this jutsu when you body is in Contact with the water, it might affect you too

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*smirks* it will work ;)
Awesome ... gigigigigigigigigigigiggiddy

alrighty,

Next i'd like to learn is this

Fuuinjutsu : baindingu rensa ( Sealing Technique: binding chain)
Type: Attack- sup
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: the user will cuts his palms drawin blood out and he/she will perform neccessary hand seals. once completed, the users hands will begin to glow black and tribal/ kanji seals will appear. The user touch, grab or punch the opponent transferin the black markings into the target.
the seals will spreed tru out the opponents body and finally collects in the wrists, ankles, neck and back of the target. it will then create a circle type seals wit the kanji and tribal seals. and from these seals strong iron chains will peirce tru the opponent's skin and inserts its self in the ground, firmly holdin the opponent in place for 2 turns.
the user will suffer great pains while he bond by these chains. once it is over, the chains will go back into the seals and the seals will disappear. these also can be done to large summons like gama
*can only be used twise per match*
*the user can only use B Rank jutsu and larger the target, the user will have to use B rank jutsus for 3 turns*

and just a few more others U_U