Hazure Teaches Me How To Set Things On Fire!

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears behind you*

Well well what are you reading? *eyes focus on make-out paradise* I'll be confiscating that for the time being. Okay, so have you had any previous training in Katon?

Reactions: Kakashi42

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then. Now tell me what you know about the Fire Element in the Naruto Universe. What is it strong against, what is it weak against and all that Jazz.
Fire is wild and dangerous; used mostly for offence. Fire is strong against wind, but weak against water. Wind used against an opponent using fire will magnify the fire and make it expand and get hotter. Water used against fire will put the flame out. ;)

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire is wild and dangerous; used mostly for offence. Fire is strong against wind, but weak against water. Wind used against an opponent using fire will magnify the fire and make it expand and get hotter. Water used against fire will put the flame out. ;)
Good, however a fire jutsu can be combined with a water technique strategically. Fire + Water = Steam. By using a water jutsu and then directing a fire technique at it you are able to create steam that can be used as either a distraction and also to cause harm to your opponent.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, however a fire jutsu can be combined with a water technique strategically. Fire + Water = Steam. By using a water jutsu and then directing a fire technique at it you are able to create steam that can be used as either a distraction and also to cause harm to your opponent.
*Takes notes* Steam jutsu... Hmm.. okay.