Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He could hear the loathing and contempt in her voice as she spoke daggers through his name. Though she maintained her distance, it wasn't enough that the crimson eyes of hers went unnoticed. He still had her original eyes sealed, perhaps some other Uchiha met their fate at her hands.

"No need for hostilities, I come in peace," the Uchiha said as he raised a hand. "You can't be mad about that disagreement at the library still, are you?"
You say you come in peace, but you've lied before. Should I believe you now, Mandy? Did you find it then? Because I wouldn't mind take a look at the full document instead of the few lines I managed to read before being knocked out by your otherworldly clones.

Her eyes wondering around the dark tunnel, even though she wouldn't be able to see them regardless.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
You say you come in peace, but you've lied before. Should I believe you now, Mandy? Did you find it then? Because I wouldn't mind take a look at the full document instead of the few lines I managed to read before being knocked out by your otherworldly clones.

Her eyes wondering around the dark tunnel, even though she wouldn't be able to see them regardless.
What I say is true when I say it - I do come in peace. Whether I stay in it or not is a different topic, Isabella,” Madara responded, as Isabella asked about the papers they fought over. Ignoring the mentions, Madara shifted the focus elsewhere. “I see you have those eyes again. Interesting since the original are floating around in my mind somewhere. When did this happen?”

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I say is true when I say it - I do come in peace. Whether I stay in it or not is a different topic, Isabella,” Madara responded, as Isabella asked about the papers they fought over. Ignoring the mentions, Madara shifted the focus elsewhere. “I see you have those eyes again. Interesting since the original are floating around in my mind somewhere. When did this happen?”
Isabella was not amused at Madara's reluctance to share the document with her, even after all this time. In fact, he was pretty much reluctant to share pretty much anything with her.

That is a very interesting story.

She said, but not even her poker face could hide the resentment she felt. And the fact that Madara could just so casually mention it was the cherry on top.

Since you're not that eager to share, can you at least state the purpose of your visit? It's not like this is my house, so you'd have to have tracked me here... which does pose the question, when did you put a tracker in me?I'm sure there are better ways to keep in touch with a girl.

Last edited:

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from X

Vincent would arrive in toe to this landmark still disguised as an old man farmer with his farmerhand hat Vincent would decided that this area also would need adjusting to his liking and this would be better if all was set aflame and a great fiery blaze for all the community to see. gathering a large amount of charka Vincent would need the katon within himself and expel a massive wall of flames in height and width that would expand and scorch and bring destruction in its wake to everything in the landmark with this Vincent would take in the glorious sight of what he just made and would leave.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from X

Vincent would arrive in toe to this landmark still disguised as an old man farmer with his farmerhand hat Vincent would decided that this area also would need adjusting to his liking and this would be better if all was set aflame and a great fiery blaze for all the community to see. gathering a large amount of charka Vincent would need the katon within himself and expel a massive wall of flames in height and width that would expand and scorch and bring destruction in its wake to everything in the landmark with this Vincent would take in the glorious sight of what he just made and would leave.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

LLM
Madara didn't miss that she, like he had before her, ignored the questions asked. It was common for Uchiha to ignore other topics and bring up what they felt was more important and now wasn't an exception, he thought. Before he could respond, Madara had sensed the low chakra entering as he and Isabella spoke but it didnt bother him much nor did the attempt at razing the land, though it was rather peculiar to him that the man would attempt such a thing in this region.

"What better way to make sure youre safe? But that's actually part of why I'm here, you know," he started, raising his gunbai towards the fire approaching them. Absorbing the chakra into himself and increasing his chakra count casually, Madara continues speaking as if nothing happened.

( Jurōjin ) - Jurōjin
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (+200 chakra points to the user)
Attack points: N/A
Description: Based on similar aspects as Samehada's Chakra absorption and replenishing abilities as well as Madara's trademark "Uchiha Return" jutsu, this user uses his gunbai as a medium and intercepts an incoming attack and absorbs it, nullifying it's effects. However, this jutsu differs from the Uchihagaeshi jutsu due to it's special ability; after chakra has been absorbed, the user is able to channel chakra into his gunbai and absorb this chakra, using it as a means to replenish his own chakra source. This can only be done after the user has first absorbed chakra via his gunbai, allowing him to use this stored potential as energy for himself. Much in regards to how Samehada acts, this transfer of chakra takes little to no time but the user himself cannot be performing any jutsu while his gunbai regenerates the user's chakra source. While powerful, this jutsu has drawbacks that make using it risky. As the gunbai regenerates the user, he is left unable to use chakra during that time.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires a break of at least 2 turns in between usages
Note: Cannot use gunbai based jutsu next turn
Note: Requires Gunbai Uchiwa to be performed.
Note: Counts as a move of the user.
Note: The user must use the Uchihagaeshi before using this ability, intercepting an attack of at least A-Rank strength, then, instead of releasing it, use this ability to absorb the chakra into himself.

Isabella was not amused at Madara's reluctance to share the document with her, even after all this time. In fact, he was pretty much reluctant to share pretty much anything with her.

That is a very interesting story.

She said, but not even her poker face could hide the resentment she felt. And the fact that Madara could just so casually mention it was the cherry on top.

Since you're not that eager to share, can you at least state the purpose of your visit? It's not like this is my house, so you'd have to have tracked me here... which does pose the question, when did you put a tracker in me?I'm sure there are better ways to keep in touch with a girl.
Madara spoke, rubbing his chin in exaggerated thought. "That Relic you possess, it seemingly popped up from nowhere and the Relic that I have lets me keep up with the others. When it appeared, I thought I must have been tripping and my senses were off but lo and behold, I get here and it's none other than Isabella!"

Madara was nearing his point, his speech becoming more careful and thoughtful as he chose his words. "Our paths keep crossing, no matter the destination or goal. We're destined to be allies or mortal enemies. It's time we put your issues aside and worked together again, Bella. Our dominance across the world left no one to rival us. These Gods, Champions and others - they're unprepared, I've seen what's coming. Only the two of us can save this world and these Cores are the first step. I can help you figure it out, you know. I unlocked mine, I can help show you the way." As he spoke, he waved his hand to allow the staff to flicker in and out of existence throughout the speech.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Python and Troi

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara didn't miss that she, like he had before her, ignored the questions asked. It was common for Uchiha to ignore other topics and bring up what they felt was more important and now wasn't an exception, he thought. Before he could respond, Madara had sensed the low chakra entering as he and Isabella spoke but it didnt bother him much nor did the attempt at razing the land, though it was rather peculiar to him that the man would attempt such a thing in this region.

"What better way to make sure youre safe? But that's actually part of why I'm here, you know," he started, raising his gunbai towards the fire approaching them. Absorbing the chakra into himself and increasing his chakra count casually, Madara continues speaking as if nothing happened.

( Jurōjin ) - Jurōjin
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (+200 chakra points to the user)
Attack points: N/A
Description: Based on similar aspects as Samehada's Chakra absorption and replenishing abilities as well as Madara's trademark "Uchiha Return" jutsu, this user uses his gunbai as a medium and intercepts an incoming attack and absorbs it, nullifying it's effects. However, this jutsu differs from the Uchihagaeshi jutsu due to it's special ability; after chakra has been absorbed, the user is able to channel chakra into his gunbai and absorb this chakra, using it as a means to replenish his own chakra source. This can only be done after the user has first absorbed chakra via his gunbai, allowing him to use this stored potential as energy for himself. Much in regards to how Samehada acts, this transfer of chakra takes little to no time but the user himself cannot be performing any jutsu while his gunbai regenerates the user's chakra source. While powerful, this jutsu has drawbacks that make using it risky. As the gunbai regenerates the user, he is left unable to use chakra during that time.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires a break of at least 2 turns in between usages
Note: Cannot use gunbai based jutsu next turn
Note: Requires Gunbai Uchiwa to be performed.
Note: Counts as a move of the user.
Note: The user must use the Uchihagaeshi before using this ability, intercepting an attack of at least A-Rank strength, then, instead of releasing it, use this ability to absorb the chakra into himself.

Madara spoke, rubbing his chin in exaggerated thought. "That Relic you possess, it seemingly popped up from nowhere and the Relic that I have lets me keep up with the others. When it appeared, I thought I must have been tripping and my senses were off but lo and behold, I get here and it's none other than Isabella!"

Madara was nearing his point, his speech becoming more careful and thoughtful as he chose his words. "Our paths keep crossing, no matter the destination or goal. We're destined to be allies or mortal enemies. It's time we put your issues aside and worked together again, Bella. Our dominance across the world left no one to rival us. These Gods, Champions and others - they're unprepared, I've seen what's coming. Only the two of us can save this world and these Cores are the first step. I can help you figure it out, you know. I unlocked mine, I can help show you the way." As he spoke, he waved his hand to allow the staff to flicker in and out of existence throughout the speech.
Isabella didn't even flinch as the lazy fire tried to seep through the conversation. At most, she annoyingly flicked her scarlet hair when Madara absorbed it whole, while she waited to have her turn to speak.
Between the half-lies, Isabella knew that Madara's staff had some sort of power that was dominant over all the other relics. Apparently, even before they fully awaken, like her own. It didn't seem like he could control them, else he wouldn't bother attacking or trying to pursuade her, but she wouldn't be foolish enough to think that that option was out of the question.

This relic core was a liability more than a blessing. So far, it has served her nothing. Awakening the core was what's missing for the core to reveil it's true purpose, but it could also be what seals her fate and binds her to Madara, or, worse, the one controlling him.

I saw Akiza Uchiha. She happened when I attacked the tree underneath the Hokubu. The Void Tree's roots have reached the surface, and they swallowed up the entirety of the Sentinel's civilization. They haven't been killed, they just seemingly up and vanished. When I attacked the tree, it became animated and impaled my chest with it's roots. I died again, and was brought to where Akiza was. But she wasn't the Akiza we knew, and soon enough, she wasn't Akiza at all. I dont know if it was a vision from the void, or a consequence of dealing with the Shinkaigan, but when I came to my senses, I didn't even have a scar on my chest, and my Shinkaigan was no longer, replaced by this Sharingan.

How would awakening this cores save humanity? What is your plan?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Isabella didn't even flinch as the lazy fire tried to seep through the conversation. At most, she annoyingly flicked her scarlet hair when Madara absorbed it whole, while she waited to have her turn to speak.
Between the half-lies, Isabella knew that Madara's staff had some sort of power that was dominant over all the other relics. Apparently, even before they fully awaken, like her own. It didn't seem like he could control them, else he wouldn't bother attacking or trying to pursuade her, but she wouldn't be foolish enough to think that that option was out of the question.

This relic core was a liability more than a blessing. So far, it has served her nothing. Awakening the core was what's missing for the core to reveil it's true purpose, but it could also be what seals her fate and binds her to Madara, or, worse, the one controlling him.

I saw Akiza Uchiha. She happened when I attacked the tree underneath the Hokubu. The Void Tree's roots have reached the surface, and they swallowed up the entirety of the Sentinel's civilization. They haven't been killed, they just seemingly up and vanished. When I attacked the tree, it became animated and impaled my chest with it's roots. I died again, and was brought to where Akiza was. But she wasn't the Akiza we knew, and soon enough, she wasn't Akiza at all. I dont know if it was a vision from the void, or a consequence of dealing with the Shinkaigan, but when I came to my senses, I didn't even have a scar on my chest, and my Shinkaigan was no longer, replaced by this Sharingan.

How would awakening this cores save humanity? What is your plan?
Madara was taken aback from the mention of Akiza though he had little time to ask before Isabella mentioned Sentinels and Void Trees and more confusing things Madara was completely lost about. Who were the Sentinels and how did this Void Tree swallow them? She continued on mentioning how she had died and came back to life again - this time with a different pair of eyes, Sharingan this time.

Void Tree? Sentinels? What are you talking about? And you.. died.. again and now have another set of eyes? The Gods must favor you or did maybe Nefarian helped again, who knows. As for the cores, it’s more so the beginning of the plan. To explain that, I have to explain things before that. Forgive me if this takes too long, but I’ll start at the beginning.”

Madara looked at Isabella, their surroundings beginning to spiral into darkness as another Madara stands with Imeroth in darkness.

“When I returned to this world, I sought out the leader of Tanigakure and killed her, claiming the Land of Fire for myself and the Uchiha again. However, as soon as the blade cut her neck, I was transported to the Void and told a story about the creation of this world and the Gods who ruled it. They fought to overthrow their dangerous and powerful mother, Tiamat.”

As he spoke, the Great Mother appeared beneath the other Madara and Imeroth as Imeroth’s story told the war between the group. When his story ended, the illusion Madara showed Isabella changed, fading into complete darkness around them.

After these Gods overthrew their mother, they went on to create more deities and demigods to help rule the universe alongside them for some time before they too went to war against one another. A war fueled by a lie from none other than Imeroth himself, leader of the Voidlords. His plan is to unleash Tiamat on this world again, returning the Ultimate Mother to the world to rule once more over us. While he may be the one who gave me this Core and weapon, I do not trust him fully and his motives. The more I learn about this world and these gods, the more I question his motives. I have no desire to be in the middle of whatever conflict he has with Solomon but I do know that he has deep plans for this world. Whatever they may be, I do not believe it to be in any of our’s best interests to allow her to be resurrected.”

Madara knew he was overplaying his hand here; he was giving Isabella more direct information than she could have opted for in a risky gamble to acquire her assistance but it was one he had to take. The fewer immediate enemies he had, the better.

“You ask how do these cores save humanity. These cores advance into very powerful weapons, each unique with it’s own set of powers. These abilities are on par with that of a Mangekyo user, adding a lot of power to you. This one I have helped me defeat the One and Two-Tails, as you saw from your friend Mirabelle. The Tailed Beasts harbor immense power - power that can be stored in the Gedo Mazo.” As Madara spoke, the Gedo Mazo appeared in the illusion beneath them as well as the 9 Tailed Beasts, each in chains slowly being drawn into the Gedo.

We can place the power into the Gedo and draw the chakra into ourselves and become more powerful than ever dreamed of. With their power, we can take on Imeroth and the Voidlords, preventing the return of Tiamat as well as save the world from her future iron fist. You know I’m telling the truth, I have no reason to ask for your help if I were.”

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara was taken aback from the mention of Akiza though he had little time to ask before Isabella mentioned Sentinels and Void Trees and more confusing things Madara was completely lost about. Who were the Sentinels and how did this Void Tree swallow them? She continued on mentioning how she had died and came back to life again - this time with a different pair of eyes, Sharingan this time.

Void Tree? Sentinels? What are you talking about? And you.. died.. again and now have another set of eyes? The Gods must favor you or did maybe Nefarian helped again, who knows. As for the cores, it’s more so the beginning of the plan. To explain that, I have to explain things before that. Forgive me if this takes too long, but I’ll start at the beginning.”

Madara looked at Isabella, their surroundings beginning to spiral into darkness as another Madara stands with Imeroth in darkness.

“When I returned to this world, I sought out the leader of Tanigakure and killed her, claiming the Land of Fire for myself and the Uchiha again. However, as soon as the blade cut her neck, I was transported to the Void and told a story about the creation of this world and the Gods who ruled it. They fought to overthrow their dangerous and powerful mother, Tiamat.”

As he spoke, the Great Mother appeared beneath the other Madara and Imeroth as Imeroth’s story told the war between the group. When his story ended, the illusion Madara showed Isabella changed, fading into complete darkness around them.

After these Gods overthrew their mother, they went on to create more deities and demigods to help rule the universe alongside them for some time before they too went to war against one another. A war fueled by a lie from none other than Imeroth himself, leader of the Voidlords. His plan is to unleash Tiamat on this world again, returning the Ultimate Mother to the world to rule once more over us. While he may be the one who gave me this Core and weapon, I do not trust him fully and his motives. The more I learn about this world and these gods, the more I question his motives. I have no desire to be in the middle of whatever conflict he has with Solomon but I do know that he has deep plans for this world. Whatever they may be, I do not believe it to be in any of our’s best interests to allow her to be resurrected.”

Madara knew he was overplaying his hand here; he was giving Isabella more direct information than she could have opted for in a risky gamble to acquire her assistance but it was one he had to take. The fewer immediate enemies he had, the better.

“You ask how do these cores save humanity. These cores advance into very powerful weapons, each unique with it’s own set of powers. These abilities are on par with that of a Mangekyo user, adding a lot of power to you. This one I have helped me defeat the One and Two-Tails, as you saw from your friend Mirabelle. The Tailed Beasts harbor immense power - power that can be stored in the Gedo Mazo.” As Madara spoke, the Gedo Mazo appeared in the illusion beneath them as well as the 9 Tailed Beasts, each in chains slowly being drawn into the Gedo.

We can place the power into the Gedo and draw the chakra into ourselves and become more powerful than ever dreamed of. With their power, we can take on Imeroth and the Voidlords, preventing the return of Tiamat as well as save the world from her future iron fist. You know I’m telling the truth, I have no reason to ask for your help if I were.”
Mission Start:

Share redacted information with another agent of the World Affairs

Isabella's mind was filled with the draconic body of Tiamat, which even sent shivers down her spine. The Scarlet Uchiha was unable to decipher most of what was happening, for the scale of what Madara was telling her was too great. Especially since the Genjutsu conveyed such a clear picture of the War and Madara's encounter with Imeroth. She had never met him before, but she had already questioned Madara about his true motivations behind the Bijuu hunt. Isabella had already garnered that Imeroth, the leader of the Voidlords, was the one pulling the strings behind Madara and the new Akatsuki.

But it was clear that Madara had been told half truths. Isabella knew him for far too long to count. They where two sides of a coin, and she knew the information he lacked. Yet she didn't know how to make sense of it, nor how to convey it.

How can you trust that following the plan of Imeroth will enable you to take over it yourself? Do you truly believe that we can take the power that he asked you to harness, won't we just be playing right into his palm?

Isabella's eyes glowed crimson, as her sharingan started spinning. The image of the Gedo Mazo was flipped upside down as the giganting statue opened it's maw wide and let out an horrible scream. It changed completely, the piercing scream reversing the Genjutsu back onto Madara. It was now time for Isabella to share some information of her own.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

The sky went dark. It was hard for Isabella to do this, but she turned the pitch of the scream into something very familiar. It was the very same blood-curling scream she herself had cried when Madara took her eyes. A lightning broke the pitch black dimension, showing the silluette of Isabella being impaled by the void tree roots. Her body became limp, but then the dead corpse of isabella opened her eyes, and the blue shifting flame of the void glowed towards a lone Madara. And then, the light shifted, and he found himself at a green meadow.

Re-Enactment of the Events of Visions in the Hokubu - Isabella Uchiha vs Akiza Uchiha

He was capable of seeing Isabella waking up to a vision of Akiza, sitting on a share. This illusionary copy moved through the same actions and dialogue as she had in her previous battle. Another Isabella, the current one, appeared in mist of flames next to Madara.

This is what happened to me after the Void Tree. I do not know what it is, nor can I tell you for sure that this was a vision. It felt true, like an afterlife. It was clear to me that this was not the Akiza I knew, she was a messeger for something far more sinister. This is also where I learnt that I'm a Witness. Don't ask me what it is, for I don't know it myself. I'm here to experience the world for someone far more powerful and sinister than Imeroth. And maybe even Tiamat herself.

The full battle and conversation was shown, but she left out the part where she didn't lose the Shinkaigan. For all intents and purposes, after the revelation of becoming a Witness for the 8 Eyed Serpent that had trapped Tiamat in the Void, Isabella in the illusion showcased her Sharingan, but not her Shinkaigan, changing the events that she conveyed to Madara.

The current Isabella kept near Madara, and continued talking, as the vision of the meadow started to fade into a dark abyssall water. Neither the current Isabella nor Madara were affected by it, they spoke and breath normally within the illusion.

I see value in what you say, but I think you're far to ignorant of what is happening. Abzu is a cosmic entity of chaos and change. Imeroth's plan is childish and foolish. But, unfortunately, he is a child that can wipe all of humanity clean. Abzu is a force that is permeating Imeroth's tactics, and I don't think Imeroth is aware of it yet. But while you're playing with Imeroth, you cannot assume that you know better than him. You can't assume that you see the whole picture.

The dark water grew 8 eyes in the far distance. Small at first, they turning into a massive leviathan, an 8 eyed gargantuan serpent that rivaled even the draconic body of Tiamat. The whole illusions shook and broke with the pressure of Abzu's existance.

We do not need to be enemies, Madara, nor will I be your subordinate. You are, after all, my nemesis. But we can help eachother. I showed you this information because you have access to Imeroth. He won't tell you this, but you need this information as leverage. And I need you to have this in order to help you steal everything from Imeroth and the Void Lords. Your Akatsuki are weak, but you are not. I won't join this ragtag bunch, but I might become even more useful than any of them. But I need you to find out more information about Imeroth's true plans. What is the real purpose of hunting the Bijuu? How and why are they sealing off all that makes us humans, how did Death leave this world? What are the torches, and the seals? Find this, Madara, or we won't stand a chance.

The vision came to an end as the behemoth serpent passed and disappeared in the distance. Madara would find himself at the tunnel once more, Isabella's sharingan piercing his gaze, but her expression softer than before. Nemesis... if only they lived in a different world...

Reactions: Troi

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mission Start:

Share redacted information with another agent of the World Affairs

Isabella's mind was filled with the draconic body of Tiamat, which even sent shivers down her spine. The Scarlet Uchiha was unable to decipher most of what was happening, for the scale of what Madara was telling her was too great. Especially since the Genjutsu conveyed such a clear picture of the War and Madara's encounter with Imeroth. She had never met him before, but she had already questioned Madara about his true motivations behind the Bijuu hunt. Isabella had already garnered that Imeroth, the leader of the Voidlords, was the one pulling the strings behind Madara and the new Akatsuki.

But it was clear that Madara had been told half truths. Isabella knew him for far too long to count. They where two sides of a coin, and she knew the information he lacked. Yet she didn't know how to make sense of it, nor how to convey it.

How can you trust that following the plan of Imeroth will enable you to take over it yourself? Do you truly believe that we can take the power that he asked you to harness, won't we just be playing right into his palm?

Isabella's eyes glowed crimson, as her sharingan started spinning. The image of the Gedo Mazo was flipped upside down as the giganting statue opened it's maw wide and let out an horrible scream. It changed completely, the piercing scream reversing the Genjutsu back onto Madara. It was now time for Isabella to share some information of her own.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

The sky went dark. It was hard for Isabella to do this, but she turned the pitch of the scream into something very familiar. It was the very same blood-curling scream she herself had cried when Madara took her eyes. A lightning broke the pitch black dimension, showing the silluette of Isabella being impaled by the void tree roots. Her body became limp, but then the dead corpse of isabella opened her eyes, and the blue shifting flame of the void glowed towards a lone Madara. And then, the light shifted, and he found himself at a green meadow.

Re-Enactment of the Events of Visions in the Hokubu - Isabella Uchiha vs Akiza Uchiha

He was capable of seeing Isabella waking up to a vision of Akiza, sitting on a share. This illusionary copy moved through the same actions and dialogue as she had in her previous battle. Another Isabella, the current one, appeared in mist of flames next to Madara.

This is what happened to me after the Void Tree. I do not know what it is, nor can I tell you for sure that this was a vision. It felt true, like an afterlife. It was clear to me that this was not the Akiza I knew, she was a messeger for something far more sinister. This is also where I learnt that I'm a Witness. Don't ask me what it is, for I don't know it myself. I'm here to experience the world for someone far more powerful and sinister than Imeroth. And maybe even Tiamat herself.

The full battle and conversation was shown, but she left out the part where she didn't lose the Shinkaigan. For all intents and purposes, after the revelation of becoming a Witness for the 8 Eyed Serpent that had trapped Tiamat in the Void, Isabella in the illusion showcased her Sharingan, but not her Shinkaigan, changing the events that she conveyed to Madara.

The current Isabella kept near Madara, and continued talking, as the vision of the meadow started to fade into a dark abyssall water. Neither the current Isabella nor Madara were affected by it, they spoke and breath normally within the illusion.

I see value in what you say, but I think you're far to ignorant of what is happening. Abzu is a cosmic entity of chaos and change. Imeroth's plan is childish and foolish. But, unfortunately, he is a child that can wipe all of humanity clean. Abzu is a force that is permeating Imeroth's tactics, and I don't think Imeroth is aware of it yet. But while you're playing with Imeroth, you cannot assume that you know better than him. You can't assume that you see the whole picture.

The dark water grew 8 eyes in the far distance. Small at first, they turning into a massive leviathan, an 8 eyed gargantuan serpent that rivaled even the draconic body of Tiamat. The whole illusions shook and broke with the pressure of Abzu's existance.

We do not need to be enemies, Madara, nor will I be your subordinate. You are, after all, my nemesis. But we can help eachother. I showed you this information because you have access to Imeroth. He won't tell you this, but you need this information as leverage. And I need you to have this in order to help you steal everything from Imeroth and the Void Lords. Your Akatsuki are weak, but you are not. I won't join this ragtag bunch, but I might become even more useful than any of them. But I need you to find out more information about Imeroth's true plans. What is the real purpose of hunting the Bijuu? How and why are they sealing off all that makes us humans, how did Death leave this world? What are the torches, and the seals? Find this, Madara, or we won't stand a chance.

The vision came to an end as the behemoth serpent passed and disappeared in the distance. Madara would find himself at the tunnel once more, Isabella's sharingan piercing his gaze, but her expression softer than before. Nemesis... if only they lived in a different world...
Isabella’s Sharingan reflected the Genjutsu back upon Madara, changing her surroundings and sharing knowledge of her own. A quick death followed by the real Isabella explaining everything to him. Things were becoming clearer, something indeed was stirring beneath the surface - something even Imeroth wasn’t prepared for. Could it be the voice he heard? As the questions flew through his mind, the figure of Abzu was revealed - the massive 8 eyed serpent thrashing about. Madara though Tiamat’s draconian form was large but this… trepidation seeped through him as he listened to her speak.

“I don’t know fully if I am playing into his plans or not, though you know me,” Madara said, flashing a quick smirk. “Acting first is my forte, I’ll let you think about the consequences. Though, it’s not Imeroth that worries me. It’s the other Voidlords, Basel and Nefarian. I know little of their skills and what they can do, which makes them more dangerous. That said, I’m also worried about you in all of this. While your Mangekyo would no doubt be a large help, the power gulf between us needs to be lessened for our partnership to be successful. That core has to be advanced soon.

As for Akatsuki, are you sure they’re weak? One of them just helped defeat another Voidlords in the Underworld, another just defeated the 3 Tails with Taijutsu alone - all of this before their Relic Cores have fully advanced. In time, Akatsuki will rival that of the olden days and even surpass our old dominance. I understand many of Imeroth’s plans, having worked through them during my travels and meetings. Sealing the Tailed Beasts is what Imeroth wants because he knows their power to be one of the only deterrents against him; with them out of the way, there lies little in his way to resurrect Tiamat. Nefarian himself created a special disease designed to rid the world of death and this brings it’s own problems. Overpopulation, famine, warring over scarce supplies, etc - Nefarian and Imeroth want to spread discourse and array and this is the first step. With the Human Condition straining, human will begin to trust and trust this world less and less, throwing away what makes them human and more as they focus on warring and thinking of themselves. Without the Gods around to help, it becomes up to us to prevent all of this from going too far.”

Madara pauses, finally paying attention to their surroundings. “What brings you to my village lands anyway?”

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella’s Sharingan reflected the Genjutsu back upon Madara, changing her surroundings and sharing knowledge of her own. A quick death followed by the real Isabella explaining everything to him. Things were becoming clearer, something indeed was stirring beneath the surface - something even Imeroth wasn’t prepared for. Could it be the voice he heard? As the questions flew through his mind, the figure of Abzu was revealed - the massive 8 eyed serpent thrashing about. Madara though Tiamat’s draconian form was large but this… trepidation seeped through him as he listened to her speak.

“I don’t know fully if I am playing into his plans or not, though you know me,” Madara said, flashing a quick smirk. “Acting first is my forte, I’ll let you think about the consequences. Though, it’s not Imeroth that worries me. It’s the other Voidlords, Basel and Nefarian. I know little of their skills and what they can do, which makes them more dangerous. That said, I’m also worried about you in all of this. While your Mangekyo would no doubt be a large help, the power gulf between us needs to be lessened for our partnership to be successful. That core has to be advanced soon.

As for Akatsuki, are you sure they’re weak? One of them just helped defeat another Voidlords in the Underworld, another just defeated the 3 Tails with Taijutsu alone - all of this before their Relic Cores have fully advanced. In time, Akatsuki will rival that of the olden days and even surpass our old dominance. I understand many of Imeroth’s plans, having worked through them during my travels and meetings. Sealing the Tailed Beasts is what Imeroth wants because he knows their power to be one of the only deterrents against him; with them out of the way, there lies little in his way to resurrect Tiamat. Nefarian himself created a special disease designed to rid the world of death and this brings it’s own problems. Overpopulation, famine, warring over scarce supplies, etc - Nefarian and Imeroth want to spread discourse and array and this is the first step. With the Human Condition straining, human will begin to trust and trust this world less and less, throwing away what makes them human and more as they focus on warring and thinking of themselves. Without the Gods around to help, it becomes up to us to prevent all of this from going too far.”

Madara pauses, finally paying attention to their surroundings. “What brings you to my village lands anyway?”
It irked Isabella that Madara thought himself so high above her. Especially because he wasn't wrong. But Isabella didn't think it would change much just by this relic core awakening. It was interesting to hear about the other members, but they would still be nothing but pawns at the hands of the voidlords and the gods.

Death has left this world, but the Human Condition won't follow. Soul is the next target. If you consider this correctly, you'll understand why it's so funny that you only mentioned Imeroth, Basel and Nefarian.

Isabella paused for dramatics, before continuing.

Nefarian has ascended into godhood. He has become the God of Disease and has his own divinity. And the first thing he did was kill our ancestor. I'm coming to meet him now... after the horrible death of Demetrias Uchiha. If there's any spunk left in those old bones, you're free to join me.

Mission End.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It irked Isabella that Madara thought himself so high above her. Especially because he wasn't wrong. But Isabella didn't think it would change much just by this relic core awakening. It was interesting to hear about the other members, but they would still be nothing but pawns at the hands of the voidlords and the gods.

Death has left this world, but the Human Condition won't follow. Soul is the next target. If you consider this correctly, you'll understand why it's so funny that you only mentioned Imeroth, Basel and Nefarian.

Isabella paused for dramatics, before continuing.

Nefarian has ascended into godhood. He has become the God of Disease and has his own divinity. And the first thing he did was kill our ancestor. I'm coming to meet him now... after the horrible death of Demetrias Uchiha. If there's any spunk left in those old bones, you're free to join me.

Mission End.

LLM
Isabella had already turned away when she mentioned Demetrias’ death. Demetrias… Sai Uchiha already dead? Madara spat at the name, his few short meetings with the Uchiha always bothered him and left him wishing to dispose of the Voidlord himself so hearing that he couldn’t do it himself angered him.

Oh, I’m definitely coming along.”

LLM.

• Angry
Reactions: Troi

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith continued throughout the thick forests and still headed north from here. Once again the two of them would gather their chakra reserves where they could.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation

Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

LLM