Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets straight this up do you think law is finding it troublesome to take on hawkins or is he capable to take him down in a fight.

Fight restriction and Abilitieswhere do you

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law's not finding it troublesome, he just doesnt want to get injured before the final battle.

ON topic, i reckon Law can defeat Hawkins, mid-difficulty.
I agree, I will say that neither was going all out. law also realizes that his team is severely outnumbered. I feel like Hawkins ability is tricky but law is overall more tricky, he has better bishido haki (until proven other wise), I mean law was able to cut through doffy's haki with just his sword whereas luffy needed gear 4th to overpower doffy haki.
You must be registered for see images
Also the room scaling hawkins wouldnt be able to go anywhere and is susceptible to attacks from all directions not to mention law was able to fend off both fujitora and dofkamjngo at the same time (alone), though he lost terribly it is still a great feat as he was reacting to characters of that level (in terms of speed as shown when he saved sanji from doffy etc)
so yeah until Hawkins shows more it should be mid diff

I think Law gets a bad rep because his showing against doflamingo but people fail to realize that law is a calculating fighter (tactical if you will), but with the doffy fight it was personal. So he was acting extremely irrational. But through this the guy was able to tank so much fuji gravity doffy strings, getting shot multiple times, getting his arm ripped off etc. And still was able to fight, i don't know what Hawkins would do to be able to put him down whereas i can think of at least 2 ways for him to bring down hawkins

Reactions: WhistleBlower

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Law ez pz. The catch with Hawkins is that he's weaker than the other Supernova and makes up for the fact with many lives. Law wins this on the fact that he counters that. Law doesn't need to rely on damaging hawkins when he can just turn Hawkins into a potato man with no legs or arms attached.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, I will say that neither was going all out. law also realizes that his team is severely outnumbered. I feel like Hawkins ability is tricky but law is overall more tricky, he has better bishido haki (until proven other wise), I mean law was able to cut through doffy's haki with just his sword whereas luffy needed gear 4th to overpower doffy haki.
Also the room scaling hawkins wouldnt be able to go anywhere and is susceptible to attacks from all directions not to mention law was able to fend off both fujitora and dofkamjngo at the same time (alone), though he lost terribly it is still a great feat as he was reacting to characters of that level (in terms of speed as shown when he saved sanji from doffy etc)

I think Law gets a bad rep because his showing against doflamingo but people fail to realize that law is a calculating fighter (tactical if you will), but with the doffy fight it was personal. So he was acting extremely irrational. But through this the guy was able to tank so much fuji gravity doffy strings, getting shot multiple times, getting his arm ripped off etc. And still was able to fight, i don't know what Hawkins would do to be able to put him down whereas i can think of at least 2 ways for him to bring down hawkins
Did law actually cut him or was it while they were inside his room?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The haki thing isn’t impressive at all. Swords are capable of damaging through haki, even hodi’s weak ass did that to Luffy.
On top of that Dofy’s haki isn’t very strong it’s actually weak because base Luffy has break through Dofy’s haki before.

It’s Doflamingo’s devil fruit power control that’s impressive and on a very high level.