Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not done yet sensei.i run up to the arean walls its covered whit toad flesh so i use this:

Sage Art:Toad Flash

Type:Attack
Range:[Depends on the extension of the toad flesh]
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:After the user performes the needed hand seals he can disapper in the toad flesh (to perform the jutsu the user need to use Toad Mouth Binding before he tryes to pefrome this jutsu.)
note:This jutsu is simalar to the hide in rock jutsu and the user needs to know Toad Mouth Binding.

to hide in the flesh and by doing this i avoid you jutsu.:D
naruto you should know when fighting me, the WORST possible thing to do is to hide yourself inside something blunt or just be on the ground.
since your inside the arena wall at the current moment

i use

(Doton:Yomi Numa)-Earth Style:Swamp Of The Underworld
Type:Supplemtary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Traps the victim in a lake-size pit of tar the swallows them whole(can be usd to trap summoning monsters).

*creates a pool inside the WHOLE arena*
if you come out of the floor or wall, you'll automatically be trapped inside the swamp. and seeing how your trapped in your own jutsu at the moment, other jutsu's are off limits until you come out.

I don't even know how you'll get out of this one...........if you can:)
but just to make sure, i use

(Shintai Shouheki no jutsu)-Secret Barrier Technique
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range:Long
Chakra Cost:5
Description:Creates a massive sphere-shaped barrier around the user, detecting any slight movement of the opponent. Even if they are invisible.

if you are able to some how get out. i'll know exactly where and when thanks to this barrier.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well its like this *
|
|________
|
the lines going up are the falles of the arean and the line is the swap jutsu and im in the awall so i just come out at the top of the fall.the star is me sorry for the drawing .lol

ok and when im on top i use:

(Senpou-Kebari Senbon)-Hermit Art: 1000 Hair Needles

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:The user creates needles from his/her hair that shot out to attack the opponent.This is know as the fastest needle jutsu and is hard to block due to its speed.
* Note:Must be in hermit mode to use this jutsu.

and while your avoiding the needles i hide a taged kunia in it so its heading towards you .

and i make this while the needels and the kunai is heading towards you:

(Fuuton:Rasengan)-Wind Style Spiraling sphere
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra Cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Description:A wind spiraling sphere that grinds the opponent with it incaseing them in a violent sphere of wind.

and as the kunai gets close to you i use:

Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

to teleprt there and hit you whit the rasengan.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well its like this *
|
|________
|
the lines going up are the falles of the arean and the line is the swap jutsu and im in the awall so i just come out at the top of the fall.the star is me sorry for the drawing .lol

ok and when im on top i use:

(Senpou-Kebari Senbon)-Hermit Art: 1000 Hair Needles

* Type:Attack
* Damage Points:60
* Description:The user creates needles from his/her hair that shot out to attack the opponent.This is know as the fastest needle jutsu and is hard to block due to its speed.
* Note:Must be in hermit mode to use this jutsu.

and while your avoiding the needles i hide a taged kunia in it so its heading towards you .

and i make this while the needels and the kunai is heading towards you:

(Fuuton:Rasengan)-Wind Style Spiraling sphere
? Chakra Cost:30
? Description:A wind spiraling sphere that grinds the opponent with it incaseing them in a violent sphere of wind.

and as the kunai gets close to you i use:

Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

to teleprt there and hit you whit the rasengan.
great move getting out, but i know where you came out with the barrier jutsu and i think you forgot about my other barrier jutsu i used earlier. all tags that get within 5 yards dissinegrate immediately.

so i use

(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Binding
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost:30
Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

*hiding myself inside the stomach*
then i use

(Yowakusuru Irixyu-jon no jutsu)-Hermit's Art:Kaneshibari Genjutsu
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:60
Description:With the help of "Nii Dai Sennin", a meoldy enters opponents ears and traps them in a genjutsu trapping their souls making it unable for them to move their true body. Then later stabbes opponent with a giant sword.
Note:Must be in Hermit Mode.

now your in trouble. you can't get to me but my music is making it's way to you.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
great move getting out, but i know where you came out with the barrier jutsu and i think you forgot about my other barrier jutsu i used earlier. all tags that get within 5 yards dissinegrate immediately.

so i use

Type: Defense
Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

*hiding myself inside the stomach*
then i use

(Yowakusuru Irixyu-jon no jutsu)-Hermit's Art:Kaneshibari Genjutsu
Damage Points:60
Description:With the help of "Nii Dai Sennin", a meoldy enters opponents ears and traps them in a genjutsu trapping their souls making it unable for them to move their true body. Then later stabbes opponent with a giant sword.
Note:Must be in Hermit Mode.

now your in trouble. you can't get to me but my music is making it's way to you.
yeah but it takes time lol i just use htis:

* Type:Supplementary
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
* Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

it formas on your so i now i cant hear you music.:D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but it takes time lol i just use htis:

* Type:Supplementary
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
* Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

it formas on your so i now i cant hear you music.:D
hmm no matter.
*i stab your toad mouth binding again and it turns into a toad*
the music is now reaching your ears.
*you appear in the toad genjutsu*
you put up a good fight naruto, but it's over.
*instead of stabbing you with giant sword, i stab you with Myoboku Blade*
*you change into a toad*
<----victor

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm no matter.
*i stab your toad mouth binding again and it turns into a toad*
the music is now reaching your ears.
*you appear in the toad genjutsu*
you put up a good fight naruto, but it's over.
*instead of stabbing you with giant sword, i stab you with Myoboku Blade*
*you change into a toad*
<----victor
lol it would have been a vicotry if i would have tought of this tactic wht you saw was me but it was a :

Sage Art:Flesh Clone

Type:Attack/Defenc
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)
note:the user need to know Toad Mouth Binding to performe this jutsu

i was hideing in the flesh the hole time sielding my ear from your genjutsu.and afer your genjutsu come to a stop i come out of hiseing and use this:
Fuuton:Rasen Shuriken)-Wind Style Spiraling Shuriken

Range:Short
Description:A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that incases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

iven if you try to block it whit your sword it wont help it would only brake it or just rip out the sword from your hand

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol it would have been a vicotry if i would have tought of this tactic wht you saw was me but it was a :

Sage Art:Flesh Clone

Type:Attack/Defenc
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)
note:the user need to know Toad Mouth Binding to performe this jutsu

i was hideing in the flesh the hole time sielding my ear from your genjutsu.and afer your genjutsu come to a stop i come out of hiseing and use this:
Fuuton:Rasen Shuriken)-Wind Style Spiraling Shuriken

Description:A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that incases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

iven if you try to block it whit your sword it wont help it would only brake it or just rip out the sword from your hand
*i dodge rasenshuriken and jump high above the arena*

(Kebari Senbon)-Hermit's Art:Hair Needle Barrage
Range:Short-long
Chakra Cost:25
Damage Points:30
Description:With almost instant speed, the user jumps into a desired position and immediately shoots long sharp needles at the target.

floor is still covered in the swamp and the sky is filled with lightning fast needles covering the whole arena.

no escape.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the needels are heading towards me by sage mod grants me great sped so i use this:

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

so when i turn into wind the needels hit the ground and then i reapper at the same spot and use this againe:

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
Range hort-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with s ce/time jutsu.

and since your on the high ground you are closer to the sky so it gives you iven les time then before so i can say its aloms un blockebel now.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the needels are heading towards me by sage mod grants me great sped so i use this:

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

so when i turn into wind the needels hit the ground and then i reapper at the same spot and use this againe:

(Raiton:Kirin)-Lightning Style:Kirin
Range hort-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with s ce/time jutsu.

and since your on the high ground you are closer to the sky so it gives you iven les time then before so i can say its aloms un blockebel now.
fool, YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP, the needle barage was a distraction. the elder toads have been singing this whole time. you've been caught and this time. your not a clone.......goodbye

*you appear in toad genjutsu for real*
*i stab you with giant sword*
<----victor:D

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
fool, YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP, the needle barage was a distraction. the elder toads have been singing this whole time. you've been caught and this time. your not a clone.......goodbye

*you appear in toad genjutsu for real*
*i stab you with giant sword*
<----victor:D
i would have hear hte genjutsu.:D and iven if it got me you got stricked by lighting bec you didnt do anything to avoid it a or to block it so you died so im just left peralyzed on the ground and after it wears of i just get up and say Victory belive it.:D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would have hear hte genjutsu.:D and iven if it got me you got stricked by lighting bec you didnt do anything to avoid it a or to block it so you died so im just left peralyzed on the ground and after it wears of i just get up and say Victory belive it.:D
nope the genjutsu reached you before you let kirin loose. kirin takes time as well as the toad genjutsu. it takes time to build up. the song was already taking affect when you charged chakra for kirin.

<---winner:D

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nope the genjutsu reached you before you let kirin loose. kirin takes time as well as the toad genjutsu. it takes time to build up. the song was already taking affect when you charged chakra for kirin.

<---winner:D
kirin only takes a min at max and the toad genjutsu take a bit longer since jiraya was runing from pein when he wanted to use it..oh and kirin only takes time bec of the clouds to form the lighing but the clouds were allready completed bec you shoot fire into it at the start of the fight and one more thing you posted thet the sky is full of lighintg so it was ready so it came right down as i performed the seals.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kirin only takes a min at max and the toad genjutsu take a bit longer since jiraya was runing from pein when he wanted to use it..oh and kirin only takes time bec of the clouds to form the lighing but the clouds were allready completed bec you shoot fire into it at the start of the fight and one more thing you posted thet the sky is full of lighintg so it was ready so it came right down as i performed the seals.
ya but the toad genjutsu has been used by me like halfway through the battle, so it was JUST taking efect when you put your hand in the air for kirin.

didn't need to form seals, elder toads are already on it the whole time.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ya but the toad genjutsu has been used by me like halfway through the battle, so it was JUST taking efect when you put your hand in the air for kirin.

didn't need to form seals, elder toads are already on it the whole time.
in thet case i use it too in the fight remeber so myen takes efect too;)so its a draw.lol

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry sensie just look back i used it first;)
*you trap me in toad genjutsu only to find*

(Bunshin No Jutsu)-Clone Technique
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The colne jutsu can be made with diffrent elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

*was used the whole fight*

*i've been underground since the beggining*
my toad genjutsu is still taking affect.

game.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*you trap me in toad genjutsu only to find*

(Bunshin No Jutsu)-Clone Technique
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The colne jutsu can be made with diffrent elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

*was used the whole fight*

*i've been underground since the beggining*
my toad genjutsu is still taking affect.

game.
:confused: a simple clone cant use thet much jutsu he doesnt have some much chakra .and iven if its a clone i stab it remeber so it goes pof and i cant hear the genjutsu.:p ok time to end it i use this:

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

and since your under ground you get the picture.:D

victory.:D

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:confused: a simple clone cant use thet much jutsu he doesnt have some much chakra .and iven if its a clone i stab it remeber so it goes pof and i cant hear the genjutsu.:p ok time to end it i use this:

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

and since your under ground you get the picture.:D

victory.:D
???
ya u stabbed my clone but afterwords you got trapped in my genjutsu. from my REAL body. miles away underground.

<----victor

plus with natural energy, clones can endure a lot!

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
???
ya u stabbed my clone but afterwords you got trapped in my genjutsu. from my REAL body. miles away underground.

<----victor

plus with natural energy, clones can endure a lot!
ok you just proved my theory i cant hear it miles away underground.:confused:
yeah but it doesnt give him chakra to perform all of tose jutsu.:p