Gin-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. Juracule "Hawk-Eyes" Mihawk is a member of the Shichibukai and the current holder of the title, "Greatest Swordsman in the World". He also served as Roronoa Zoro's master of swordsmanship for at least 2 years
  2. Roronoa Zoro is a pirate, former bounty hunter and one of the main protagonists of One Piece. He was the first member to join the Straw Hat Pirates, and to date is universally considered the largest threat and most dangerous member in the crew after Luffy. He is famed as a master swordsman, user of the Santōryū style, and his great strength sometimes leads others to believe he must be the true captain. Being labeled as one of the "Monster Trio," he's one of the top three fighters in the crew. Zoro was labeled as one of the eleven pirates referred to as "The Eleven Supernovas," having a bounty of 120,000,000.
whos the strogest Now?

i vote Zoro Who's with me ^^?

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. Juracule "Hawk-Eyes" Mihawk is a member of the Shichibukai and the current holder of the title, "Greatest Swordsman in the World". He also served as Roronoa Zoro's master of swordsmanship for at least 2 years
  2. Roronoa Zoro is a pirate, former bounty hunter and one of the main protagonists of One Piece. He was the first member to join the Straw Hat Pirates, and to date is universally considered the largest threat and most dangerous member in the crew after Luffy. He is famed as a master swordsman, user of the Santōryū style, and his great strength sometimes leads others to believe he must be the true captain. Being labeled as one of the "Monster Trio," he's one of the top three fighters in the crew. Zoro was labeled as one of the eleven pirates referred to as "The Eleven Supernovas," having a bounty of 120,000,000.
mihawk... if zoro hasn't already killed him of course... which he won't have cos it will be in a future manga where he beats him most likely.
whos the strogest Now?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
most likely hawk eyes taught zoro all his techniques... now zoro needs experience.
teaching someone your techniques alone rarely makes someone better than yourself.
I agree. Now either Zoro's got his eye scar by fighting Mihawk and defeated him (which I doubt, since we saw Zoro with a scar, while pumping up a crocodile), or Zoro's still weaker than Mihawk

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see the point, nor do I think Zoro would like to have such thing. He wants to become the best himself, not Himself + Mihawk's Eye
I believe he was joking o.o

At the moment I would say Mihawk. Zoro probably lost his eye in a spar, or fight, or whatever; but true to form, in the "final showdown", Zoro will win with ingenuity/endurance/resolve/friendship or a mixture of some of these.

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hawk Eyes is still stronger because it would be lame if Zoro became the strongest swordsman in the world at the begining of the new world arc...

I wonder who voted for Zoro o_O...hmmm...perhaps Cali... :/

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mihawk is still the strongest ..i believe that a real swordman or fighter in general will never teach his student all what he knows ..and this situation is more crictical >> mihawk is teaching his enemy ..

as Kawagiri said he just need some experience to surpass the best swordman in the world

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People don't u think it is ridiculous to say zoro is the strongest swordsmen in the world at this point? He is gonna be a beast but the strongest? COME ON

Even if Mihawk trained him for 2 years I highly doubt it is enough to make him stronger than mihawk

Zoro still has a ways to go till he become the strongest
Just like luffy has a ways to go till he becomes pirate king

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mihawk is still the strongest. 2 years back he probably could own Zoro completely, I mean he was even owning Luffy without problems.

Zoro has become incredibly strong, however I don't believe for a second that he killed or beat Mihawk nor that he left with being the strongest of the two. Then Zoro's motivation of the last 600 chapters was flushed down the toilet and Zoro just became yonkou-lvl.

Mihawk is still the strongest swordsman in the world.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say Zoro is maybe the #4 or #5 swordsman right now. Mihawk is #1, Vista is somewhere up there too, and after the war we saw some old navy men discussing who should become the new navy commander, they were carrying swords too so I guess the New World has some surprising strong swordsman too but Zoro is no push over.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say Zoro is maybe the #4 or #5 swordsman right now. Mihawk is #1, Vista is somewhere up there too, and after the war we saw some old navy men discussing who should become the new navy commander, they were carrying swords too so I guess the New World has some surprising strong swordsman too but Zoro is no push over.
Those were no old navy men, but the upper bosses of the WG named the Gorosei and only one of them was wearing a sword, probably Shodai or Nidai kitetsu.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stupid question, Shanks is a swordsman in some point, i was thinking that actualy he cant be weeker than mihawk...
not a stupid question...mihawk and shanks are rivals .
and mihawks title is strongest swordman in the world..so shanks should be atleast on his level in sword usage ,but shanks has an advantage (king haki) which help him to survive against the strongest swordman....

so shank is one of the top 5 swordmen in one piece world

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not a stupid question...mihawk and shanks are rivals .
and mihawks title is strongest swordman in the world..so shanks should be atleast on his level in sword usage ,but shanks has an advantage (king haki) which help him to survive against the strongest swordman....

so shank is one of the top 5 swordmen in one piece world
and he can easly take out Logia type users when Mihawk *cant*

mhmhmmm :D