Having Trouble When Downloading This Game

GarryPadberg

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello friends, I am experiencing a problem when downloading 'Destiny 2' on Windows PC. When trying to download the game, I came across this error message
"Failed to download configuration files from Bungie servers, please try again.
For more information, visit help bungie.net and search for error code: Nightingale"

I dont know what could be the issue. Has anyone encountered such kind of error before? Please help.

GarryPadberg

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that an online game or single player? Usually im downloading online games such as World Of Warcraft
No its a single player game. But anyway, I have resolved the issue with the help of . First I verified the game files and rebooted the console as well as the PC. Finally I Reinstalled the game. After doing the tasks properly, I have no longer any issues while downloading it. Anyway thank you so much.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,468💸
Kumi
675💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No its a single player game. But anyway, I have resolved the issue with the help of . First I verified the game files and rebooted the console as well as the PC. Finally I Reinstalled the game. After doing the tasks properly, I have no longer any issues while downloading it. Anyway thank you so much.
Im glad you fixed it if not i would tell you to try to download the game through utorent

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im glad you fixed it if not i would tell you to try to download the game through utorent
That's a spam bot and that link is malicious. stay away from these guys dude. Destiny 2 is not a single player game its an mmofps/rpg like the one before it. thats just a spam bot.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,468💸
Kumi
675💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a spam bot and that link is malicious. stay away from these guys dude. Destiny 2 is not a single player game its an mmofps/rpg like the one before it. thats just a spam bot.
What do you mean? Im playing World Of Warcraft i dont know anything about Destiny 2

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean? Im playing World Of Warcraft i dont know anything about Destiny 2
I'm talking about him. he said he plays d2 and said its single player. its not. its a spam bot trying to get you to click malicious links and i am trying to warn you not to click the links man. the person you were trying to help wasnt a real person.....

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,468💸
Kumi
675💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm talking about him. he said he plays d2 and said its single player. its not. its a spam bot trying to get you to click malicious links and i am trying to warn you not to click the links man. the person you were trying to help wasnt a real person.....
wow thanks for telling me this

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow thanks for telling me this
of course! i dont want bad things happening to good people and this happens all the time. they make the bots seem more human-like everyday. Notice he only has two posts on this forum and his only two posts being those as well. there are forums and support boards with way better answers than we have here yet he chose to come here and on top of that post a link (which can be altered). so yeah youre welcome be careful of that stuff it will snatch IPs, key log you if you start typing on the site, etc. its bad business.

• Wow
Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,468💸
Kumi
675💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
of course! i dont want bad things happening to good people and this happens all the time. they make the bots seem more human-like everyday. Notice he only has two posts on this forum and his only two posts being those as well. there are forums and support boards with way better answers than we have here yet he chose to come here and on top of that post a link (which can be altered). so yeah youre welcome be careful of that stuff it will snatch IPs, key log you if you start typing on the site, etc. its bad business.
Its good thing that you noticed this and i dont want anything bad to happen to this site