[Hashirama VS Yamato] Who has the bigger wood?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's Rules and Regulations
Mid Range on a small clearing inside a dense forest (clearing is about Mid range all around us, meaning long range from one end to the other), no water source

Hashirama bio on sig, Staff of Gaia on my back

Decide who goes first, old friend ^^

»»»»»»«««««

Hum...my offspring has come to challenge me? I wonder if my genetic blueprint was copied to perfection...

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's Rules and Regulations
Mid Range on a small clearing inside a dense forest (clearing is about Mid range all around us, meaning long range from one end to the other), no water source

Hashirama bio on sig, Staff of Gaia on my back

Decide who goes first, old friend ^^

»»»»»»«««««

Hum...my offspring has come to challenge me? I wonder if my genetic blueprint was copied to perfection...
Hey man, I wasnt born with this ability. You wood was put into me... wait, that didnt sound right.

I'll start things off. I slide a ring made of Lignum vitae on my finger.

I then the snake seal then stompon the ground. A dense staff made of wood shoots up from the ground next to me. I flower the staff then Hold it in a ready stance.

You must be registered for see images

I then swing the staff behind my back and hold it with one hand as I rush forward

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey man, I wasnt born with this ability. You wood was put into me... wait, that didnt sound right.

I'll start things off. I slide a ring made of Lignum vitae on my finger.

I then the snake seal then stompon the ground. A dense staff made of wood shoots up from the ground next to me. I flower the staff then Hold it in a ready stance.

You must be registered for see images

I then swing the staff behind my back and hold it with one hand as I rush forward
A staff fight uh? >_O

Takes the staff of gaia from my back with my right hand and raise above my head, using a bit of wind chakra to make it spin in a dramatic fashion before straighting it and bringing it down with speed. I take it almost at the end, with my right hand and keep it straight backwards ready to assault as i run towards you at full speed.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A staff fight uh? >_O

Takes the staff of gaia from my back with my right hand and raise above my head, using a bit of wind chakra to make it spin in a dramatic fashion before straighting it and bringing it down with speed. I take it almost at the end, with my right hand and keep it straight backwards ready to assault as i run towards you at full speed.
As we are runing towards each other I swing my staff over my head and slam it into the ground, pole vaulting into the air and flipping. As I rotate forward the end of the staff forms into a giant mallet which smashes into you as you run towards me.

Greater Mokuton no jutsu (Rank A)
(I think theres a mallet jutsu but I dont really want to look it up, and that jutsu should provide the same result)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we are runing towards each other I swing my staff over my head and slam it into the ground, pole vaulting into the air and flipping. As I rotate forward the end of the staff forms into a giant mallet which smashes into you as you run towards me.

Greater Mokuton no jutsu (Rank A)
(I think theres a mallet jutsu but I dont really want to look it up, and that jutsu should provide the same result)
*As you form the mallet to slam into me, i guardmyself with my staff, bracing my self for the impact as i channel earth chakra into my skin (Staff makes Earth Spear S-Rank and with no handseals as long as i'm holding it) and using the staff as a medium (I can use Greater Mokuton no Jutsu from it), in the contact place between your mallet and my staff (the earth technique gives me the strenght to be left unharmed and fend your attack off) sprouts 3 pillars to hold you in place as i swing you, smashing you on the ground

Doton: Domu
Mokuton: Greater Mokuton no Jutsu

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you form the mallet to slam into me, i guardmyself with my staff, bracing my self for the impact as i channel earth chakra into my skin (Staff makes Earth Spear S-Rank and with no handseals as long as i'm holding it) and using the staff as a medium (I can use Greater Mokuton no Jutsu from it), in the contact place between your mallet and my staff (the earth technique gives me the strenght to be left unharmed and fend your attack off) sprouts 3 pillars to hold you in place as i swing you, smashing you on the ground

Doton: Domu
Mokuton: Greater Mokuton no Jutsu
AsI slam My mallet into you I notice the follow through of my swing didnt travel as far as it should have. I notice the wooden pillars comming from around the mallet towards me. I release my grip from the mallet and quickly engage my 6th sense, greatly increasing my confidence, giving my actions more porpose and less hesitation. I jump backwards as the pillars come at me and I form a double raikiri Slicing through one pillar with one hand, a second with the other. I then form the snake seal and grab the edge of the third wooden pillar with both hands and jam it into the ground. As the pillar is jammed into the ground I make wood from my hands grow around the pillar and through the earth. This pins your pillar and the attached staffs in place. Meanwhile the pillar I shot into the the ground continues through the ground toward you and wraps around your left leg and up your torso. A kunai with an explosive tag attached is then thrown into the ground at you feet.
(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AsI slam My mallet into you I notice the follow through of my swing didnt travel as far as it should have. I notice the wooden pillars comming from around the mallet towards me. I release my grip from the mallet and quickly engage my 6th sense, greatly increasing my confidence, giving my actions more porpose and less hesitation. I jump backwards as the pillars come at me and I form a double raikiri Slicing through one pillar with one hand, a second with the other. I then form the snake seal and grab the edge of the third wooden pillar with both hands and jam it into the ground. As the pillar is jammed into the ground I make wood from my hands grow around the pillar and through the earth. This pins your pillar and the attached staffs in place. Meanwhile the pillar I shot into the the ground continues through the ground toward you and wraps around your left leg and up your torso. A kunai with an explosive tag attached is then thrown into the ground at you feet.
(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.

Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

As i notice lightning in your hands and you slicing through my pillars, knowing that i would be in a bad shape it that hit me or was conducted through my staff, i infuse it with wind, detaching it from the wood and slicing through it with a swift semi crescent movement. (This is purely to free my staff from the wood it had attached which i previously created and not to attack you). As i step backwards you'd be grabbing the 3rd pillar and dealing with the sudden collapse of our techniques to the ground. In that slip second, everything turns pitch black. You can't hear or see anything around you. The world becomes a dark place for you yamato san. With a swift movement i use my anatomy knowledge to target your chest, near your diafram and unleash a powerful burning sensation, as if you were burning from the inside out while sending you crashing backwards. Because the second genjutsu is C-Rank and the first one is A-Rank, the second one adds on top of the first one without dispelling it.

To think you'd make me show this trick to you

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Genkotsu Namakemono: Yakedo Bachi no Okashii Chilli | Lazy Fist: The Burning Punishment of The Trickster Chilli
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
The user will assume the initial Lazy Fist stance, then, upon charging chakra into his index fingers (while using the reverse fist form, with the fists turned inside and the index fingers slightly protruding from the fist) will jab the enemy with a quick impact (or up to 3) in the shifoid appendix (the end of the sternum), disturbing the enemy's chakra flow and making him feel as if he's being burnt from inside, falling into a C-Rank Genjutsu.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist training
Note2: Can only be taught by Scorps
Note3: Requires Genjutsu mastery

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i notice lightning in your hands and you slicing through my pillars, knowing that i would be in a bad shape it that hit me or was conducted through my staff, i infuse it with wind, detaching it from the wood and slicing through it with a swift semi crescent movement. (This is purely to free my staff from the wood it had attached which i previously created and not to attack you). As i step backwards you'd be grabbing the 3rd pillar and dealing with the sudden collapse of our techniques to the ground. In that slip second, everything turns pitch black. You can't hear or see anything around you. The world becomes a dark place for you yamato san. With a swift movement i use my anatomy knowledge to target your chest, near your diafram and unleash a powerful burning sensation, as if you were burning from the inside out while sending you crashing backwards. Because the second genjutsu is C-Rank and the first one is A-Rank, the second one adds on top of the first one without dispelling it.

To think you'd make me show this trick to you

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
Chakra Cost:30
Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Genkotsu Namakemono: Yakedo Bachi no Okashii Chilli | Lazy Fist: The Burning Punishment of The Trickster Chilli
Description:
The user will assume the initial Lazy Fist stance, then, upon charging chakra into his index fingers (while using the reverse fist form, with the fists turned inside and the index fingers slightly protruding from the fist) will jab the enemy with a quick impact (or up to 3) in the shifoid appendix (the end of the sternum), disturbing the enemy's chakra flow and making him feel as if he's being burnt from inside, falling into a C-Rank Genjutsu.

Note3: Requires Genjutsu mastery
I begin to fall prey to your genjutsu and the world around me begins to go dark as the seal on my shoulder (under my long sleaves) activates, releasing a surge of chakra through my body, releasing the genjutsu.

Sealing Jutsu: Chakra Release (Fuuinjutsu: Chakra Kai)
Chakra Cost: 0 (+15)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: In the event the user is placed in a genjutsu which he cannot release by himself, a certain seal, located on the user's arm, will activate. The seal is designed to inject a large amount of foreign chakra (meaning chakra that does not belong to the user) into the user's body, effectively pushing out any other person's chakra. As a result, nearly any genjutsu placed on the user (except Tsukuyomi) will be released, since their chakra will be forced out of the user's body by the seal.
Note: The user can only use two jutsus the following turn due to the sudden increase of chakra caused by the seal.
Note: This jutsu will work on any type of jutsu where the opponent must insert his or her chakra into the user.
Note: Can only be used twice (one seal per arm)

I stand motionless as the genjutsu dissapears to makeyou believe that I'm still your victim. As you near me and throw your hand at my sternum I swing my left hand up, hitting the bottom of your wrist, knocking your hand upward and away from me. I then grab that same wrist with my left and and with my right hand I push my palm into your chest, and roll you behind me by pulling with my left hand, while I lift with my right.

(Sempai Oshie: Purantan Ryuuchou Yanagi Shushou) � Elder Teachings: Springtime Flowing Willow Palm
Chakra cost: 30
Damage point: N/A
Description: The user after opening their sixth sense (elder teachings: sixth sense) begins taking a special stance where they are acting like a flowing willow tree using their palms flat and using the maximum surface area of the palm is then capable of reacting fast enough to deflect incoming attacks because of the clear mind and when coming to taijutsu attacks the user uses the body weight of the enemy and throws them behind them throwing them some distance due to use of body weight.
Note: Can only be used after use of Elder teachings: sixth sense
(one of the jutsu to be restricted as its a part of sixth sense ability)

Clever trick old friend. But I have a few of my own.

I point downward as if to tell you to look at your chest. You look down to see an explosive tag stuck to your chest

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin to fall prey to your genjutsu and the world around me begins to go dark as the seal on my shoulder (under my long sleaves) activates, releasing a surge of chakra through my body, releasing the genjutsu.

Description: In the event the user is placed in a genjutsu which he cannot release by himself, a certain seal, located on the user's arm, will activate. The seal is designed to inject a large amount of foreign chakra (meaning chakra that does not belong to the user) into the user's body, effectively pushing out any other person's chakra. As a result, nearly any genjutsu placed on the user (except Tsukuyomi) will be released, since their chakra will be forced out of the user's body by the seal.
Note: The user can only use two jutsus the following turn due to the sudden increase of chakra caused by the seal.
Note: This jutsu will work on any type of jutsu where the opponent must insert his or her chakra into the user.

I stand motionless as the genjutsu dissapears to makeyou believe that I'm still your victim. As you near me and throw your hand at my sternum I swing my left hand up, hitting the bottom of your wrist, knocking your hand upward and away from me. I then grab that same wrist with my left and and with my right hand I push my palm into your chest, and roll you behind me by pulling with my left hand, while I lift with my right.

(Sempai Oshie: Purantan Ryuuchou Yanagi Shushou) � Elder Teachings: Springtime Flowing Willow Palm
Damage point: N/A
Description: The user after opening their sixth sense (elder teachings: sixth sense) begins taking a special stance where they are acting like a flowing willow tree using their palms flat and using the maximum surface area of the palm is then capable of reacting fast enough to deflect incoming attacks because of the clear mind and when coming to taijutsu attacks the user uses the body weight of the enemy and throws them behind them throwing them some distance due to use of body weight.
Note: Can only be used after use of Elder teachings: sixth sense
(one of the jutsu to be restricted as its a part of sixth sense ability)

Clever trick old friend. But I have a few of my own.

I point downward as if to tell you to look at your chest. You look down to see an explosive tag stuck to your chest
As you move your left hand to block my direct hit to your sternum, i know i'm in trouble. Immediatly, using the inherent defensive skills of lazy fist, i charge chakra to my limbs and as you touch my wrist to deflect it, you become hazed, as if drunk. Still, unknonwing what excatly happened and since your move is so fast, you grab my wrist. At this time, your speed, mind, beahvior becomes so sluggish and hazed as if you just fallen drunk all of the sudden. This purely defensive move easily breaks off your attack, as your speed is now sluggish and your reactions, very ver hindered. Using this to my advantage i flick my right wrist, quickly grabbing your left one and charging chakra to it. As i do this, i do 2 simple quick jabs: one to the hear, another to the stomach. With your hindered speed, this seems to happen almost instantly. However, in the wrist i was holding and in the 2 spots i just touched, what happens is that you feel like if your flesh is being melted and rotten away, dissolving you in a putrid liquid as you experience excrutiating pain. Your left arm is much more affected since i was grabbing it and inducing the technique with more efeciency. (Although this is all a Genjutsu, the thing is that your second seal will release you from the drunken haze as you are being hit with the decaying flesh technique. With only two releases, one spent and the other one being spent, the second technique will be a bitch to release). As you gasp in pain, feeling your body rot away, i change my hand into a wood spear and pierce you directly. As the spear pierces you, i make it branch inside you, filling your abdoment and torax quite quickly and bursting you up from the inside.

As expected, your old bones still kick back Lol

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori No Hebereke Moya | Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Drunken Haze
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
The masters of Lazy Fist developed this technique as an ability to defend against stronger taijutsu enemies and long range weapons. This technique uses the basic Chu Gar (Southern Praying Manthis) open stance, with arms close to the torso but slightly extended forwarded and either their fists directed down or with their open hands (fingers upwards and palms directed to himself), while having the legs in a strong, wide and grounded stance, mimicking the Praying Mantis. By using this stance the user is able to use his hands in wide, fluid movements to deflect incoming projectiles or taijutsu attacks directed at him. He must keep his hands coated in a layer of chakra that protects them while he deflects the projectiles or attacks. When used to defend against taijutsu attacks, each time the user deflects a punch or kick, upon contact with the enemy, he induces a B-Rank Genjutsu that produces a drunken haze-like effect. This numbs the enemies' senses and slows his movements at each blow deflected. Because of Lazy Fists inherent speed, this defensive stance is slightly faster than regular Taijutsu, enabling the user to counter multiple projectiles thrown at him. However, this is a purely defensive stance as it doesn't do damage to the enemy, only deflects his attacks.

Note3: Can deflect any same or lower ranked Taijutsu attack (except gates)
Note4: Can be used to deflect or block Kenjutsu moves of the same or lower rank
Note5: Can be used to defend against C-Rank or lower elemental projectiles
Note6: Can be used to defend against basic weapons even if infused with chakra or poisoned (chakra coated hands protect the user)
Note7: Requires Genjutsu Mastery

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori no Suisei Niku | Lazy Fist: The Dance of Decaying Flesh
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
A stance that can be used in both defensive/counter attack and in attack moves. Using either the basic stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Lazy One or the defensive stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Drunken Haze, the user will hit the opponent with a maximum of 10 quick punches, jabs or kicks (or block up to 10 Taijutsu hits from the opponent) with enormous speed. Each place the user hits will make the enemy feel as if its decaying and rotting away into a putrid liquid, giving off a horrible smell. Each affected area will begin to spread slowly and engulf the surrounding tissue, making the enemy suffer excruciating pain. Off course, as all Lazy Fist moves, these effects are nothing more than illusions produced by the S-Rank Genjutsu that results from the blows.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist Training
Note3: Illusions will only work twice
Note4: Requires Genjutsu Mastery

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
Range: Short-Long
Damage points: 60
Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you move your left hand to block my direct hit to your sternum, i know i'm in trouble. Immediatly, using the inherent defensive skills of lazy fist, i charge chakra to my limbs and as you touch my wrist to deflect it, you become hazed, as if drunk. Still, unknonwing what excatly happened and since your move is so fast, you grab my wrist. At this time, your speed, mind, beahvior becomes so sluggish and hazed as if you just fallen drunk all of the sudden. This purely defensive move easily breaks off your attack, as your speed is now sluggish and your reactions, very ver hindered. Using this to my advantage i flick my right wrist, quickly grabbing your left one and charging chakra to it. As i do this, i do 2 simple quick jabs: one to the hear, another to the stomach. With your hindered speed, this seems to happen almost instantly. However, in the wrist i was holding and in the 2 spots i just touched, what happens is that you feel like if your flesh is being melted and rotten away, dissolving you in a putrid liquid as you experience excrutiating pain. Your left arm is much more affected since i was grabbing it and inducing the technique with more efeciency. (Although this is all a Genjutsu, the thing is that your second seal will release you from the drunken haze as you are being hit with the decaying flesh technique. With only two releases, one spent and the other one being spent, the second technique will be a bitch to release). As you gasp in pain, feeling your body rot away, i change my hand into a wood spear and pierce you directly. As the spear pierces you, i make it branch inside you, filling your abdoment and torax quite quickly and bursting you up from the inside.

As expected, your old bones still kick back Lol

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori No Hebereke Moya | Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Drunken Haze
Type: Defensive
Description:
The masters of Lazy Fist developed this technique as an ability to defend against stronger taijutsu enemies and long range weapons. This technique uses the basic Chu Gar (Southern Praying Manthis) open stance, with arms close to the torso but slightly extended forwarded and either their fists directed down or with their open hands (fingers upwards and palms directed to himself), while having the legs in a strong, wide and grounded stance, mimicking the Praying Mantis. By using this stance the user is able to use his hands in wide, fluid movements to deflect incoming projectiles or taijutsu attacks directed at him. He must keep his hands coated in a layer of chakra that protects them while he deflects the projectiles or attacks. When used to defend against taijutsu attacks, each time the user deflects a punch or kick, upon contact with the enemy, he induces a B-Rank Genjutsu that produces a drunken haze-like effect. This numbs the enemies' senses and slows his movements at each blow deflected. Because of Lazy Fists inherent speed, this defensive stance is slightly faster than regular Taijutsu, enabling the user to counter multiple projectiles thrown at him. However, this is a purely defensive stance as it doesn't do damage to the enemy, only deflects his attacks.

Note3: Can deflect any same or lower ranked Taijutsu attack (except gates)
Note4: Can be used to deflect or block Kenjutsu moves of the same or lower rank
Note5: Can be used to defend against C-Rank or lower elemental projectiles
Note6: Can be used to defend against basic weapons even if infused with chakra or poisoned (chakra coated hands protect the user)
Note7: Requires Genjutsu Mastery

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori no Suisei Niku | Lazy Fist: The Dance of Decaying Flesh
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description:
A stance that can be used in both defensive/counter attack and in attack moves. Using either the basic stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Lazy One or the defensive stance of Lazy Fist: The Dance of the Drunken Haze, the user will hit the opponent with a maximum of 10 quick punches, jabs or kicks (or block up to 10 Taijutsu hits from the opponent) with enormous speed. Each place the user hits will make the enemy feel as if its decaying and rotting away into a putrid liquid, giving off a horrible smell. Each affected area will begin to spread slowly and engulf the surrounding tissue, making the enemy suffer excruciating pain. Off course, as all Lazy Fist moves, these effects are nothing more than illusions produced by the S-Rank Genjutsu that results from the blows.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist Training
Note3: Illusions will only work twice
Note4: Requires Genjutsu Mastery

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
Damage points: 60
Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with
As I fall into the drunked haze and you grab my wrist the second seal releases from my other arm. I get hit in the torso and by chest begins to burn. I know I need to take quick action or things will get really bad really fast. My 6th sense has released me from my fear of death, making it easier to deal with the situation. Since I'm no longer in my haze I channel white fire into my left hand and legs, and roll my wrist counter clockwise, breaking your grasp, and I grab your wrist instead, buring it with the power of white fire. As I grab your wrist I quickly push kick you in the stomach, making you buckle over and I step in with the other leg bringing my knee up to your face, smashing your nose. Both leg moves happen very fast due to the monsterous speed boost provided by the white fire chakra in my legs.

(Shiroi Katon: Omokage Hirate)- White Fire: Face Palm
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user focuses white fire chakra chakra into their legs giving the user a monsterous boost in speed. The user then rushes thier target and charges their hand with concentrated white fire. The user then grabs the targets face, severly injuring them and then smashes them into the ground or nearby wall. The user moves so fast, that they look like a blur.

As you writhe on the ground, I struggle in pain to pull up my shirt and flak jacket with my hand to check my chest. I see that my flesh is not melting and knowing that you are the lazy fist master, deduct that this is genjutsu. I quickly take my still burning hand and place a finger on my chest. The searing heat quickly acticates my nerves, seding rapid fire impulses throughout my body, dispelling your genjutsu. While the larger feeling of searing flesh has subsided, although the very real localy cauterized part still burns (though is much less painfull)

you tricky panda man. Looks like I'm going to have to be much more careful around you.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I fall into the drunked haze and you grab my wrist the second seal releases from my other arm. I get hit in the torso and by chest begins to burn. I know I need to take quick action or things will get really bad really fast. My 6th sense has released me from my fear of death, making it easier to deal with the situation. Since I'm no longer in my haze I channel white fire into my left hand and legs, and roll my wrist counter clockwise, breaking your grasp, and I grab your wrist instead, buring it with the power of white fire. As I grab your wrist I quickly push kick you in the stomach, making you buckle over and I step in with the other leg bringing my knee up to your face, smashing your nose. Both leg moves happen very fast due to the monsterous speed boost provided by the white fire chakra in my legs.

(Shiroi Katon: Omokage Hirate)- White Fire: Face Palm
Chakra Cost: 60
Description: The user focuses white fire chakra chakra into their legs giving the user a monsterous boost in speed. The user then rushes thier target and charges their hand with concentrated white fire. The user then grabs the targets face, severly injuring them and then smashes them into the ground or nearby wall. The user moves so fast, that they look like a blur.

As you writhe on the ground, I struggle in pain to pull up my shirt and flak jacket with my hand to check my chest. I see that my flesh is not melting and knowing that you are the lazy fist master, deduct that this is genjutsu. I quickly take my still burning hand and place a finger on my chest. The searing heat quickly acticates my nerves, seding rapid fire impulses throughout my body, dispelling your genjutsu. While the larger feeling of searing flesh has subsided, although the very real localy cauterized part still burns (though is much less painfull)

you tricky panda man. Looks like I'm going to have to be much more careful around you.
As i notice the white fire on your legs and hand as you twist your arm, using my free arm i quickly place a sealing tag on your chest, restricting your chakra flow and disabling your white fire technique before you can actually burn me with it. Of course, this sealing of your chakra means the genjutsu is released before you need to released it, which is unfortunate. However, along with that chakra suppression seal, i placed another seal. A trap seal. I release your grasp and, using my wood chakra to create fast pillars, i propel myself backwards as i activate the trap seal, making you go boom.

(Fuinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user can use this technique to seal a portion of the targets chakra equivalent to 1 quarter of their chakra for a period of time reducing the level of techniques the opponent can use. Target with seal can only use up to B rank Level Techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns.

(Fuin Wana No Jutsu) – Sealing Trap Technique
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

I hate and love that CE all at once. Dam you.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i notice the white fire on your legs and hand as you twist your arm, using my free arm i quickly place a sealing tag on your chest, restricting your chakra flow and disabling your white fire technique before you can actually burn me with it. Of course, this sealing of your chakra means the genjutsu is released before you need to released it, which is unfortunate. However, along with that chakra suppression seal, i placed another seal. A trap seal. I release your grasp and, using my wood chakra to create fast pillars, i propel myself backwards as i activate the trap seal, making you go boom.

(Fuinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user can use this technique to seal a portion of the targets chakra equivalent to 1 quarter of their chakra for a period of time reducing the level of techniques the opponent can use. Target with seal can only use up to B rank Level Techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns.

(Fuin Wana No Jutsu) – Sealing Trap Technique
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

I hate and love that CE all at once. Dam you.
As you place the two seals on me, I notice that I feel considerably weaker. I look down and see two seals, one being infused into me and one that is just a physical tag (I'm assuming you placed it on me since you didnt say you palced it on the ground). I form the snake seal as you move backwards and I grow wood from a small portion of my chest housing the physical seal, then shed it. I throw the shedded portion away, like a frisbee before it explodes.

(Mokuton:Mokusei Yoroi)-Woodstyle: Wooden Armor
Type: Supplementory
Chakra Cost:25
Description: Yamato's body becomes covered in a layer of dense wood that moves with the user. Similar to Gaara's sand defense. Protects agianst taijutsu, unless 3 or more gates are opened, and protects agianst All C-ranked jutsu. The wooden armor can be removed can be removed when B or A ranked jutsus are used agianst it, allowing the user to escape the jutsu, leaving only the armor which looks like a shell of the user. Does not protect at all agianst S-ranked jutsu.

As the explosion goes off, I throw multiple tags, shuriken and kunai from my pouch onto the ground a quickly Thrust multiple wooden hands towards them. Most of the hands grab a weapon or tag while other stay unencombered as they travel through the ground. The hands then burst through the ground all around you holding your arms and legs and slashing you with multiple shuriken and kunai, while one hand receded back towards me.

Wood Style: Wooden Hands (Mokuton: Mokusei Teashi)
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 25
Description: The user extends multiple wooden pillars from their arms which have hands the the end of them which can hold weapons, bind the opponent, or apply a seal. These hands can travel through the ground and pop up underneath the opponent.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you place the two seals on me, I notice that I feel considerably weaker. I look down and see two seals, one being infused into me and one that is just a physical tag (I'm assuming you placed it on me since you didnt say you palced it on the ground). I form the snake seal as you move backwards and I grow wood from a small portion of my chest housing the physical seal, then shed it. I throw the shedded portion away, like a frisbee before it explodes.

Description: Yamato's body becomes covered in a layer of dense wood that moves with the user. Similar to Gaara's sand defense. Protects agianst taijutsu, unless 3 or more gates are opened, and protects agianst All C-ranked jutsu. The wooden armor can be removed can be removed when B or A ranked jutsus are used agianst it, allowing the user to escape the jutsu, leaving only the armor which looks like a shell of the user. Does not protect at all agianst S-ranked jutsu.

As the explosion goes off, I throw multiple tags, shuriken and kunai from my pouch onto the ground a quickly Thrust multiple wooden hands towards them. Most of the hands grab a weapon or tag while other stay unencombered as they travel through the ground. The hands then burst through the ground all around you holding your arms and legs and slashing you with multiple shuriken and kunai, while one hand receded back towards me.

Wood Style: Wooden Hands (Mokuton: Mokusei Teashi)
Chakra: 25
Description: The user extends multiple wooden pillars from their arms which have hands the the end of them which can hold weapons, bind the opponent, or apply a seal. These hands can travel through the ground and pop up underneath the opponent.

As your hands come towards me i, activating the garden of eden: the white temple, create wings of wood on my back with small white temple flowers, giving me the ability to sense chakra up to Mid range around me. This enables me to take flight and escape your technique. As i'm flying above i gather chakra in my dominant hand and unleash a fast dense spear of pure chakra, aimed at your heart, piercing you and well, killing you i guess.

Even restricted to B-Rank you still manage to be quite the fearsome opponent.

Mokuton: Sono Niwa no Tougenkyou | Wood Release: The Garden of Eden
Description:
The secret technique passed upon only the most powerful Mokuton shinobi is a simple technique in its essence but one of the highest caliber. Without the need for hand seals, the user will use his mokuton affinity to make his following wood techniques for a given duration produce a specific plant instead of the normal trees and wood, much similar to how Senju Hashirama was able to produce specific flora. All of these plants share the same strength and uses of the normal wood but gain additional effects inherent to the specific plants produced:

Kuroi Bara | Black Rose: The user changes the nature of his wood technique to produce bushes, trees, branches and flowers of the infamous black rose. This rose releases a strong sweet neurotoxin into the air. When inhaled and/or absorbed through the skin, it destroys the pain receiver nerves, rendering the enemies incapable of feeling physical pain. Besides these flowers and their toxin, the rose's wood is completely covered in small razor thorns, adding a degree of danger even to the simplest wood techniques.

Shiroi Garan | White Temple: The user changes the nature of his wood technique to produce bushes, trees, branches and flowers of the infamous white temple. From all of his following wood techniques, several small White Temple flowers bloom, opening their big stamens. These stamens are ultra sensitive to chakra, having the ability to feel chakra up to mid range from them. This information is then relayed to the user through the ground. As long as the user has contact with the ground and at least a flower exists in the field, he'll receive that information from it.

Note: can only be used 3 times
Note: lasts a maximum of 4 turns each time
Note: can only activate one of the plants at a time
Note: can only be taught by Scorps

Mokuton: Hikari no Ki Tsubasa | Wood Release: Light Wood Wings
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short (the spikes from the wood can travel long range)
Chakra cost:30
Damage:5 for each spike hit
Description:In this jutsu the user forms one handseal and wings of the lightest wood i.e the balsa wood appear on the users back.This wood is special as it is lighter than the hollow wing bones of a bird and is used in making gliders due to its lightweight.With these wings the user can fly in the air unrestricted upto 30 meters without any problems.Also the user can form wooden senbons from their wings at an additional cost of 20 chakra.These senbons are your average senbons,they are just made of wood instead of metal.

~can be used twice per battle
~can be used/taught by Jinbei
~the wings can be shed at any times by forming a single ram seal by the user
~the senbons can be used thrice
~the wings last for 4 turns

Odin Yari | Spear of Odin
Type:Attack
Range:Mid to long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
Note:Can be used 3 times.
Created by Chan.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As your hands come towards me i, activating the garden of eden: the white temple, create wings of wood on my back with small white temple flowers, giving me the ability to sense chakra up to Mid range around me. This enables me to take flight and escape your technique. As i'm flying above i gather chakra in my dominant hand and unleash a fast dense spear of pure chakra, aimed at your heart, piercing you and well, killing you i guess.

Even restricted to B-Rank you still manage to be quite the fearsome opponent.

Mokuton: Sono Niwa no Tougenkyou | Wood Release: The Garden of Eden
Description:
The secret technique passed upon only the most powerful Mokuton shinobi is a simple technique in its essence but one of the highest caliber. Without the need for hand seals, the user will use his mokuton affinity to make his following wood techniques for a given duration produce a specific plant instead of the normal trees and wood, much similar to how Senju Hashirama was able to produce specific flora. All of these plants share the same strength and uses of the normal wood but gain additional effects inherent to the specific plants produced:

Kuroi Bara | Black Rose: The user changes the nature of his wood technique to produce bushes, trees, branches and flowers of the infamous black rose. This rose releases a strong sweet neurotoxin into the air. When inhaled and/or absorbed through the skin, it destroys the pain receiver nerves, rendering the enemies incapable of feeling physical pain. Besides these flowers and their toxin, the rose's wood is completely covered in small razor thorns, adding a degree of danger even to the simplest wood techniques.

Shiroi Garan | White Temple: The user changes the nature of his wood technique to produce bushes, trees, branches and flowers of the infamous white temple. From all of his following wood techniques, several small White Temple flowers bloom, opening their big stamens. These stamens are ultra sensitive to chakra, having the ability to feel chakra up to mid range from them. This information is then relayed to the user through the ground. As long as the user has contact with the ground and at least a flower exists in the field, he'll receive that information from it.

Note: can only be used 3 times
Note: lasts a maximum of 4 turns each time
Note: can only activate one of the plants at a time
Note: can only be taught by Scorps

Mokuton: Hikari no Ki Tsubasa | Wood Release: Light Wood Wings
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short (the spikes from the wood can travel long range)
Chakra cost:30
Damage:5 for each spike hit
Description:In this jutsu the user forms one handseal and wings of the lightest wood i.e the balsa wood appear on the users back.This wood is special as it is lighter than the hollow wing bones of a bird and is used in making gliders due to its lightweight.With these wings the user can fly in the air unrestricted upto 30 meters without any problems.Also the user can form wooden senbons from their wings at an additional cost of 20 chakra.These senbons are your average senbons,they are just made of wood instead of metal.

~can be used twice per battle
~can be used/taught by Jinbei
~the wings can be shed at any times by forming a single ram seal by the user
~the senbons can be used thrice
~the wings last for 4 turns

Odin Yari | Spear of Odin
Type:Attack
Range:Mid to long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description:The user focuses chakra in one hand and makes a spear using shape manipulation.This spear is then launched at the target.It explodes upon contact causing a blast of 2 yards' radius
Note:Can be used 3 times.
Created by Chan.

As you begin to take flight I make the seal for Kage Bunshin. 2 clones appear to me left.I pull out a fuma shuriken and hand it to the middle clone as Myself and the far left clone hurl the clone at you in the air. As he is hurled, you throw your spear. As the spear hurdles toward my clone he throws the fuma shuriken past the spear. The spear hit my clone and he poofs. Meanwhile the fuma shuriken flys at you while spinning rapidly. Suddenly multiple explosive tags are pulled from the ground and start traveling at you at an accelerated rate. As the newly tagged shuriken nears you it erupts into massive explosion.

Here's what happened...
If you remember, when the wooden hands went underground, some of them had tags in thier hands, however only shuriken and kunai came up and attacked. one hand had come back to me., which was holding the wire which attached the tags. I had attached that wire to the fuma shuriken before I handed it to the clone. As the shuriken spun it began winding up the wire and pulled all those tags towards it.

Immediatly after the explosion a bolt of lightning striken from directly above you as a barrage of exploding flame bullets bombard you from underneath as myself and my clone run in opposite directions (your left and right)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost:20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

*I feel my strength comming back to me*

It appears the effects of your seal wore off old friend

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you begin to take flight I make the seal for Kage Bunshin. 2 clones appear to me left.I pull out a fuma shuriken and hand it to the middle clone as Myself and the far left clone hurl the clone at you in the air. As he is hurled, you throw your spear. As the spear hurdles toward my clone he throws the fuma shuriken past the spear. The spear hit my clone and he poofs. Meanwhile the fuma shuriken flys at you while spinning rapidly. Suddenly multiple explosive tags are pulled from the ground and start traveling at you at an accelerated rate. As the newly tagged shuriken nears you it erupts into massive explosion.

If you remember, when the wooden hands went underground, some of them had tags in thier hands, however only shuriken and kunai came up and attacked. one hand had come back to me., which was holding the wire which attached the tags. I had attached that wire to the fuma shuriken before I handed it to the clone. As the shuriken spun it began winding up the wire and pulled all those tags towards it.

Immediatly after the explosion a bolt of lightning striken from directly above you as a barrage of exploding flame bullets bombard you from underneath as myself and my clone run in opposite directions (your left and right)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost:20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

*I feel my strength comming back to me*

It appears the effects of your seal wore off old friend
Oh...you shrewd old man...

As your clone is hurled against my spear and the shuriken is left on the path towards me, i materialize a hollow blue cube of chakra around me, acting as a shield, against which the shuriken hits, it explodes, unleashing a cloud of smoke all around my cube, blocking your vision. The second that happened, the shield cube dispels and i am no were to be seen. Confused, you don't understand if it was a space time technique, summoning, etc etc. Off course this blocks your use of the lightning technique since you can't pinpoint my location to target me. Unknown to you i have travelled through the air, full speed behind your clone, making him poof as i stab him with a Kunai, reveling my location just a few inches from you, were i unleash a point blank torrent of fire at you, in the midst of the small confusion created.

Kougu no Pangu | Tools of the Creator
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Description:
Using basic chakra shape manipulation, the user is capable of making small, simple and "solid" chakra constructs like cubes, spheres, kunais, pillars, etc. These are manifested and visible in a light blue color, although remaining quite transparent. These chakra constructs are weaker than Elemental Jutsu that require advanced Shape and Nature Manipulation but are as strong as normal, unfocused Elemental Jutsus.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps or Zenryoku
Note2: Constructs are created within short range of the user
Note3: Can only be used once per turn, up to 4 times.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh...you shrewd old man...

As your clone is hurled against my spear and the shuriken is left on the path towards me, i materialize a hollow blue cube of chakra around me, acting as a shield, against which the shuriken hits, it explodes, unleashing a cloud of smoke all around my cube, blocking your vision. The second that happened, the shield cube dispels and i am no were to be seen. Confused, you don't understand if it was a space time technique, summoning, etc etc. Off course this blocks your use of the lightning technique since you can't pinpoint my location to target me. Unknown to you i have travelled through the air, full speed behind your clone, making him poof as i stab him with a Kunai, reveling my location just a few inches from you, were i unleash a point blank torrent of fire at you, in the midst of the small confusion created.

Kougu no Pangu | Tools of the Creator
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Description:
Using basic chakra shape manipulation, the user is capable of making small, simple and "solid" chakra constructs like cubes, spheres, kunais, pillars, etc. These are manifested and visible in a light blue color, although remaining quite transparent. These chakra constructs are weaker than Elemental Jutsu that require advanced Shape and Nature Manipulation but are as strong as normal, unfocused Elemental Jutsus.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps or Zenryoku
Note2: Constructs are created within short range of the user
Note3: Can only be used once per turn, up to 4 times.

Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.
As my clone and I run in opposite direction, ready to attack, we notice you have dissapeared from sight.

Crap, he's gone.

Suddenly, My clone is attacked and the information is instantly relayed to me. I turn around to see a massive flame building and heading towards me.

I release a wall of water from my mouth to counteract the flames. I notice the steam being generated from the two techniques clashing and an idea strikes me. The steam begins to fill the area, and suddenly we are both surrounded by a dense fog, and you can no longer see me. Unknown to you, I have released a cloud of sawdust into the fog, so I can now track your every move.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Mokuton: Nokogiri Obutsu (Wood style: Saw dust)
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user spits a cloud of chakra infused saw dust that envelops the area up to mid ranged. The the chakra infused saw dust reports movement made within the area back to the user. The dust will remain in the air for 2 turns or 1 minute (whichever comes first), and will then settle on the ground.
Restrictions: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As my clone and I run in opposite direction, ready to attack, we notice you have dissapeared from sight.

Crap, he's gone.

Suddenly, My clone is attacked and the information is instantly relayed to me. I turn around to see a massive flame building and heading towards me.

I release a wall of water from my mouth to counteract the flames. I notice the steam being generated from the two techniques clashing and an idea strikes me. The steam begins to fill the area, and suddenly we are both surrounded by a dense fog, and you can no longer see me. Unknown to you, I have released a cloud of sawdust into the fog, so I can now track your every move.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Mokuton: Nokogiri Obutsu (Wood style: Saw dust)
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user spits a cloud of chakra infused saw dust that envelops the area up to mid ranged. The the chakra infused saw dust reports movement made within the area back to the user. The dust will remain in the air for 2 turns or 1 minute (whichever comes first), and will then settle on the ground.
Restrictions: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Dam...this is going to mess my hair! And today of all days! I shampooed it ever so nicely... You'll pay Yamato-ojisan!

As the sudden mist covers the field, my activated flower technique on my wood wings notifies my of your location. Knowing that i need to disperse the dam mist as soon as possible i activate my sticky infusion and make it rain a sticky gluey rain. The rain will work by glueing itself to the non gluey mist particles as well as the saw dust particles, making them fall to the ground and dispersing both techniques with ease. The sticky glue also makes it impossible for you to use most Lightning techniques safely as you are now covered in a superconductive gluey substance, making you basically turn into a lightning rod...of Wood. Lol. As i do one handseal and extend my hands fowards, thin wires of Lightning Chakra are released from my fingers and wrap around your neck. The double effect is clear. It destroys your neck by cutting your head of and it electrocutes you and paralizes you so that you can't feel any pain, as i'm trully a mercyfull friend.

Suiton: Nechinechi Senjigusuri | Water Release : Sticky Infusion
Description: The user infuses all his water techniques (up to S rank) with the glue like substance from "(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field", this does not increase the damage or rank of the technique but just gives it sticky properties. This only affects water techniques made after this technique is used and not those already made, also because it is the user's chakra it does not effect himself

-Lasts up to four turns (within the four turns the users water techniques are infused)
-Twice per battle

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Ninjutsu: Nezumi no Hoohige | Ninja Arts: Rat Whiskers
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will make one handseal and expel her chakra outwards, from her hands. The chakra will create a set of thin and sharp but strong wires, this chakra wires, which will have an Elemental Nature in order to be effective, will immediately wrap around the opponent. Wind will make the wires much sharper. Lightning would numb the opponent, and make the wires sharper. Fire would burn the opponent and make add to the sharpness of the wires melting properties, Earth will make the wires thinner but stronger. Water is useless to the effect desired.
Upon trapping the opponent, the user will quickly constrict the wires, severing the thinner limbs and severely injuring the thicker body parts (I.e Severe arms, legs, necks, and Injure torso, head).
*This jutsu can only be used twice per battle*
Note: The wires created aren't enough no envelop the whole body, so only a limb/body part can me affected.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dam...this is going to mess my hair! And today of all days! I shampooed it ever so nicely... You'll pay Yamato-ojisan!

As the sudden mist covers the field, my activated flower technique on my wood wings notifies my of your location. Knowing that i need to disperse the dam mist as soon as possible i activate my sticky infusion and make it rain a sticky gluey rain. The rain will work by glueing itself to the non gluey mist particles as well as the saw dust particles, making them fall to the ground and dispersing both techniques with ease. The sticky glue also makes it impossible for you to use most Lightning techniques safely as you are now covered in a superconductive gluey substance, making you basically turn into a lightning rod...of Wood. Lol. As i do one handseal and extend my hands fowards, thin wires of Lightning Chakra are released from my fingers and wrap around your neck. The double effect is clear. It destroys your neck by cutting your head of and it electrocutes you and paralizes you so that you can't feel any pain, as i'm trully a mercyfull friend.

Suiton: Nechinechi Senjigusuri | Water Release : Sticky Infusion
Description: The user infuses all his water techniques (up to S rank) with the glue like substance from "(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field", this does not increase the damage or rank of the technique but just gives it sticky properties. This only affects water techniques made after this technique is used and not those already made, also because it is the user's chakra it does not effect himself

-Lasts up to four turns (within the four turns the users water techniques are infused)
-Twice per battle

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Ninjutsu: Nezumi no Hoohige | Ninja Arts: Rat Whiskers
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will make one handseal and expel her chakra outwards, from her hands. The chakra will create a set of thin and sharp but strong wires, this chakra wires, which will have an Elemental Nature in order to be effective, will immediately wrap around the opponent. Wind will make the wires much sharper. Lightning would numb the opponent, and make the wires sharper. Fire would burn the opponent and make add to the sharpness of the wires melting properties, Earth will make the wires thinner but stronger. Water is useless to the effect desired.
Upon trapping the opponent, the user will quickly constrict the wires, severing the thinner limbs and severely injuring the thicker body parts (I.e Severe arms, legs, necks, and Injure torso, head).
*This jutsu can only be used twice per battle*
Note: The wires created aren't enough no envelop the whole body, so only a limb/body part can me affected.
As It begins to rain I notice the rain is thick and slides very slow.

Now I know how Peter Venkman felt after his encounter with slimer -_- (hurr hurr... ghostbusters humor)

I throw a smokebomb down only to be bound by your electric wires. As you pull to rip off my head, you find that it is just a mere shell of my former self.

I threw the smokebomb down and formed the second skin in order to get the goop off me. I slipped out of the shell as your wires began to wrap,and I camouflaged myself in the smoke.

A wooden totem is then thrust from the ground and trees begin to rapidly fill the area. You see me waving to you as I become uncamouflaged and surrounded by trees. The trees will help protect me from the rain since it will stick to the leaves since it is now gluey. I dissapear into the forest. Awaiting your attack.

(Mokuton: Ametsuchi Megumi) Wood style: Nature’s Blessing
Range: All
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Description: the user summons a large totem pole which emerges at a location of the users choosing. The totem begins to grow large trees around itself and they continue to grow outward until the entire area is covered by trees, making a large forest. The totem continuously infuses the trees with chakra which reinforces their strength and causes the trees to regrow if they are destroyed. The chakra reinforcement allows the trees to block S-ranked lightning and wind attacks, but the tree(s) they come in contact with is destroyed in the process.
Notes:
-Lasts 4 turns
-Can only be used 2 times per battle
-After the technique ends, the trees remain, but are not reinforced and cannot regenerate.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As It begins to rain I notice the rain is thick and slides very slow.

Now I know how Peter Venkman felt after his encounter with slimer -_- (hurr hurr... ghostbusters humor)

I throw a smokebomb down only to be bound by your electric wires. As you pull to rip off my head, you find that it is just a mere shell of my former self.

I threw the smokebomb down and formed the second skin in order to get the goop off me. I slipped out of the shell as your wires began to wrap,and I camouflaged myself in the smoke.

A wooden totem is then thrust from the ground and trees begin to rapidly fill the area. You see me waving to you as I become uncamouflaged and surrounded by trees. The trees will help protect me from the rain since it will stick to the leaves since it is now gluey. I dissapear into the forest. Awaiting your attack.

(Mokuton: Ametsuchi Megumi) Wood style: Nature’s Blessing
Range: All
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Description: the user summons a large totem pole which emerges at a location of the users choosing. The totem begins to grow large trees around itself and they continue to grow outward until the entire area is covered by trees, making a large forest. The totem continuously infuses the trees with chakra which reinforces their strength and causes the trees to regrow if they are destroyed. The chakra reinforcement allows the trees to block S-ranked lightning and wind attacks, but the tree(s) they come in contact with is destroyed in the process.
Notes:
-Lasts 4 turns
-Can only be used 2 times per battle
-After the technique ends, the trees remain, but are not reinforced and cannot regenerate.

Oh you tricky old man...

As my wiskers technique fails to hit its target and i lose sight of you, i notice rumbling and chakra all around me. As the immense forest prepares to emerge all around me, my White Temple technique now useless as i can only feel your chakra all around me and coming from the ground and from that totem as the trees rise, immediately i devise a strong defense. Mushrooms expel from my body and completely overflow into the field, covering everything in Mid-Rank of me into a mushroom field, leaving the field clear and open all around me. (Mushrooms can absorb chakra and are naturally strong against Wood techniques. Because of this, as the mushrooms touch the wood, they consume and digest it, growing stronger as they absorb the chakra your technique has. Because they have this parasitic chakra absorbing ability, they are the perfect solution for your awesome technique. That and their inherent strength towards Wood.) As the mushrooms clear the field mid range around me i bite my thumb and do a quick set of hand seals, summoning Shiroi and Kuroi at my side. (My mushroom technique would not hit you i think, as its possible that you aren't in my vicinity, but with all the the chakra around, i can't sense you so, the large scale is the ideal option)

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
Chakra Cost: 20-30
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
*Can only be used once every 2 turns*

Panda Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Shiroi | Panda Summoning Technique: White
Damage: 80 (+10 if Kuroi is in play)
Description: White is a giant panda slightly smaller than the average giant panda (standing she's about 1.8meters tall) but her color is mainly white with the exception of two black circles around her eyes, her black tail and paws and the Kanji for Balance on her forehead. She can produce a shockwave of earth chakra that produces a short to long range S-Rank “Tsunami” of earth 120º in front of her once per turn (counts as one of the users 3 moves) and she can feel anyone standing on the ground or beneath it around her up to long range which can only be used 3 times and counts towards the users three per turn useage. She is a strong taijutsu warrior that can fight while standing upright on her hind legs, with a speed slightly above that of a Sage Rank Strong Fist Master.She has a very outspoken and loud personality that highly contrasts her pure angelic looks. If her brother Kuroi is in play, they both receive a +10 damage bonus to all their jutsu. Like all Pandas, she can use Lazy Fist and Strong Fist as high as the user can (exception of EIG).

Note: must have signed Panda Contract (requires contract tattoo) and have permission from Scorps
Note2: can't be summoned with another panda except if its Kuroi
Note3: can only be summoned once per battle
Note4: can only stay in play 4 turns
Note5: to have both Kuroi and Shiroi in play, once must summon them both in the same turn. In this case, the user is limited to S-Rank and below for the following turn.

Panda Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kuroi | Panda Summoning Technique: Black
Damage: 80 (+10 if Shiroi is in play)
Description:
Kuroi is a Giant Panda that's slightly larger than the normal Giant Panda (about 3 meters high when standing up), but differs in his color: he's mainly black with the exception of two white circles around his eyes, his white tail and paws as well as the Kanji for Equilibrium visible on his forehead fur also in white. He can exhale a hot, dense, concentrated S-Rank short to long range fire stream from his mouth once per turn (counts as one of the users 3 moves) and is immune to fire up to B-Rank. He's a strong taijutsu warrior that can fight and move upright in his hind legs like a human, with a raw strength which makes him capable of incredible feets of strenght and competing with much larger summons, producing even small craters with his kicks and leveling rocks with his punches. He has quite a shy demeanor for such a big, menacing body. If his sister Shiroi is in play, they both receive a +10 damage bonus. Like all Pandas, he can use Lazy Fist and Strong Fist as high as the user can (exception of EIG).

Note: must have signed Panda Contract (requires contract tattoo) and have permission from Scorps
Note2: can't be summoned with another panda except if its Shiroi
Note5: to have both Kuroi and Shiroi in play, once must summon them both in the same turn. In this case, the user is limited to S-Rank and below for the following turn

My White Temple Wings fall to the ground, useless.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh you tricky old man...

As my wiskers technique fails to hit its target and i lose sight of you, i notice rumbling and chakra all around me. As the immense forest prepares to emerge all around me, my White Temple technique now useless as i can only feel your chakra all around me and coming from the ground and from that totem as the trees rise, immediately i devise a strong defense. Mushrooms expel from my body and completely overflow into the field, covering everything in Mid-Rank of me into a mushroom field, leaving the field clear and open all around me. (Mushrooms can absorb chakra and are naturally strong against Wood techniques. Because of this, as the mushrooms touch the wood, they consume and digest it, growing stronger as they absorb the chakra your technique has. Because they have this parasitic chakra absorbing ability, they are the perfect solution for your awesome technique. That and their inherent strength towards Wood.) As the mushrooms clear the field mid range around me i bite my thumb and do a quick set of hand seals, summoning Shiroi and Kuroi at my side. (My mushroom technique would not hit you i think, as its possible that you aren't in my vicinity, but with all the the chakra around, i can't sense you so, the large scale is the ideal option)

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
Chakra Cost: 20-30
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
*Can only be used once every 2 turns*

Panda Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Shiroi | Panda Summoning Technique: White
Damage: 80 (+10 if Kuroi is in play)
Description: White is a giant panda slightly smaller than the average giant panda (standing she's about 1.8meters tall) but her color is mainly white with the exception of two black circles around her eyes, her black tail and paws and the Kanji for Balance on her forehead. She can produce a shockwave of earth chakra that produces a short to long range S-Rank “Tsunami” of earth 120º in front of her once per turn (counts as one of the users 3 moves) and she can feel anyone standing on the ground or beneath it around her up to long range which can only be used 3 times and counts towards the users three per turn useage. She is a strong taijutsu warrior that can fight while standing upright on her hind legs, with a speed slightly above that of a Sage Rank Strong Fist Master.She has a very outspoken and loud personality that highly contrasts her pure angelic looks. If her brother Kuroi is in play, they both receive a +10 damage bonus to all their jutsu. Like all Pandas, she can use Lazy Fist and Strong Fist as high as the user can (exception of EIG).

Note2: can't be summoned with another panda except if its Kuroi
Note5: to have both Kuroi and Shiroi in play, once must summon them both in the same turn. In this case, the user is limited to S-Rank and below for the following turn.

Panda Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kuroi | Panda Summoning Technique: Black
Damage: 80 (+10 if Shiroi is in play)
Description:
Kuroi is a Giant Panda that's slightly larger than the normal Giant Panda (about 3 meters high when standing up), but differs in his color: he's mainly black with the exception of two white circles around his eyes, his white tail and paws as well as the Kanji for Equilibrium visible on his forehead fur also in white. He can exhale a hot, dense, concentrated S-Rank short to long range fire stream from his mouth once per turn (counts as one of the users 3 moves) and is immune to fire up to B-Rank. He's a strong taijutsu warrior that can fight and move upright in his hind legs like a human, with a raw strength which makes him capable of incredible feets of strenght and competing with much larger summons, producing even small craters with his kicks and leveling rocks with his punches. He has quite a shy demeanor for such a big, menacing body. If his sister Shiroi is in play, they both receive a +10 damage bonus. Like all Pandas, he can use Lazy Fist and Strong Fist as high as the user can (exception of EIG).

Note2: can't be summoned with another panda except if its Shiroi
Note5: to have both Kuroi and Shiroi in play, once must summon them both in the same turn. In this case, the user is limited to S-Rank and below for the following turn

My White Temple Wings fall to the ground, useless.
I say hidden near the edge of the forest as mushrooms begin to pop up everywhere.

That tricky girl... she must have passed on her knowledge to an apprentice. This isnt going to be fun.

I perform a couple of hand seals and a flute forms in my hands. I notice you bite your thumb, so I pause for a second as your summons pop into the field. I quickly blow into the flute, Playing an F#, which paralyses you and your summons as the note hit your ears, suddenly a roar erupts from the forest as 100 Yamato's rush toward you and your summons.

(Genjutsu: Pan Yokobue Songu)- Pan Flute Song
Range: Short-long
Description: Yamato will utilize his mokuton chakra to form a panflute in his hands. He then plays notes in the flute which induce illusions in the target based on which note is played.
*can only be used 2 times per battle*

Depending on the note played the Target Imagines...
C: ... the ground is shaking causing poor motor skills and aim
D: ... multiple wooden pillars grow from the ground which attack the target
E: ... Wooden Pillars grow from the ground and bind the target imobilizing them
F: ... they are paralyzed and cannot move
G: ... they are being attacked by 100 Yamato's, which cause great pain when they strike

A: ... a blinding flash of light which temporarily blinds them and causes afterimages to appear after the initial flash (similar to a flash-bang grenade)
B: ... ringing in thier ears, making them unable to hear an oncommin attack
Two adjoining notes can be played simultaneously, creating sharps, which combine the effects of two notes. (C#, D#, F#, G#, A#)

Mixed in with the genjutsu clones is one Amber clone who rushes towards you three (his target will be decided upon nearing you and evaluating the situation)

(Kohakuton: kohaku Bunshin ) -Amber Style: Amber Clone
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user creates a tangible clone out of amber. The clone can use amber jutsu equal to its rank, and can momentarily turn parts of his body into liquid amber in order to absorb a single physical attack at a time.

As the clones advance 5 birds composed of white chakra are seen flying high into the air.

(Shiroi Katon: ejiki chourui) White Fire Style: Birds of Prey
Description: The user strings 5 hand seals together and 5 falcons, measuring a meter in length, composed of white fire materialize around the user. The user then thrusts his hands forward signalling the falcons to fly, and controls their movements with his hands. The user can control each falcon individually. If the falcon is allowed go to into its hunting dive, its speed will greatly increase (due to its aerodynamics and gravity) up to 200mph/325kph.
Notes:
-Individually the falcons have to power of an A-ranked attack, but 2 or more can attack at the same time to hit with a cumulative power which will not exceed S-rank.
-The user cannot form any other jutsu requiring handseals or composed of a different element while controlling the falcons, however, the user can still move and use freeform taijutsu.
-May be used 2 times per battle.
-The falcons can stay on the field up to 3 turns.
-It takes one full turn before the falcon(s) will reach the diving altitude.

Both myself and My amber clone throw shuriken and kunai at you as we advance, however due to the larg number of Yamatos running at you, its extremely diffeult to figure out where the weapons are comming from. Sprinkled throught the random kunai are attached explosive tags which stay un-detonated.