LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not made for flaming or anything so please don't bring it here.

May Contain Spoilers

Hashirama and Madara (Relationship)

Ok firstly i thought id mention the fight in general, the story was they fought equally until madara was killed by hashirama, but we ended up finding out that wasn't the case madara somehow survived that fight ..i couldn't help but wonder how he survived ...as many had guessed they seemed to be somewhat friends similar to naruto and sasuke so i came to think hashirama ended up sparing madara because of that kind of relationship they had.. like how naruto wouldn't kill sasuke (in the past) i mean its always hard to kill your friend if you're nice like hashirama and naruto ...so hashirama probably spared his life after rendering him useless(put him in a wheelchair)

Hashirama (powers)

On hashirama's powers i think with sage mode now he is on another level ..he could be the next strongest after the sage(i am not saying he is anywhere near) he is too strong for any normal shinobi to handle alone.

Sage Mode: ( and techniques it may have)
Mokuton: (and variations)
Animal Summons: ( we still don't know what hashirama summons to battle)
Suiton: ( haven't seen what he can do ..safe to say he learnt from tobirama)
Doton: ( same as above)
Senju: ( being senju allows him to have a lot of chakra and strong body)
Healing: (the whole healing without handseals thing makes him troublesome)
Summoning: ( fights with weapons while using them through Mokuton ..also carries a sword)
-As seen in todays manga he can also summon Rashomon- he can still have many more in his arsenal
Genjutsu: ( we only know Bringer of darkness... but don't know what else he can do)
He also had a scroll of forbidden techniques could have more techniques

The fight with madara will probably set a bar on how strong hashirama is.

Hiruzen

Not to fight about anything.
But i think its safe to say hashirama is on a different level that Hiruzen will ever get ...i mean i don't see how kishimoto can possibly power up Hiruzen to make him on the same level as it seems hashirama gets power up every chapter.

Madara

People underestimated how strong EMS madara was( the only reason people think he is strong is because of EDO madara) when u say anything about madara they picture edo version , but they forget he had to strong for people to fear him that much ...just his name starts a war and the shinobi all ally together to fight against him ..now people had to have heard about madara somehow ( perhaps the fight against hashirama?) ..i am just guessing so you cant take it seriously if you dont want but i think a few people were watching this fight ...be it ,tobirama being the most likely i think someone else must have been there(and mito of course)... also i think someone helped madara escape ... id say hashirama hid him but your guess is as good as mine...as i was saying someone saw the fight and went to tell the stories people thought to be fairy tales ect. i am guessing that's where the fairy tale hype comes from. (its possible a joint hype ...one sided to hashirama as kabuto already had madara as his weapon)

And lastly like how Hiruzen set the power levels for part one... i think this is setting up the power levels for the fight against naruto and sasuke :D so excited about what happens now.

Also there are a few things i want to find out like ( what kind of summonings does hashirama have and whats in the forbidden scrolls) hope we get to see some of that and also how mito supposedly helped in that fight besides sealing kurama

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that scroll is probably the same scroll which naruto stole for Mizuki......maybe hashirama kept it as a safety measure...in case he'd run out of his wood techniques....but anyway...hashirama and madara are on a whole different level, their knowledge, their skills, their chakra reserves, their power all were overwhelming......just a few days back we were comparing them with guys like naruto, hiruzen, itachi, minato,kages etc but now can't help but just wonder at their sheer power, excellence it ninja arts....