Hashi and Madara

mdavedinero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its obvious these two were nt good friends cos they were always rivals. I'm of the opinion that Madara killed Hashi even if it seems to have lost their epic encounter. Can anyone explain to mع hw Madara got Hashi's Mokuton and healing technique and how he was able to survive longer than Hashi in the ninja world. How did Hashi die?

נıм

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. He didn't kill Hashi, he died as a old man
2. Madara got Hashiramas DNA
3. Madara awakened his Rinnegan while he was in his deathbed
4. Orochimaru is the reason, why Madara is able to use Mokuton

drxdroopy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara has some of hashi's dna in him. Plus having fought him with his sharingan he prolly knows how to use the jutsu now that because of the senju dna he can access

edo x edo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara has some of hashi's dna in him. Plus having fought him with his sharingan he prolly knows how to use the jutsu now that because of the senju dna he can access
Think the healing lies in the dna... since hashirama could use healing techniques on a level where he didn't need to use hand signs, madara wouldn't be able to copy it

mdavedinero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did Kabuto do it or do u mean to tell mع Oro had Madara a d Hashi's dna all along. Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ dna now part of the key in making an edo or d dead body of the ninja

edo x edo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't... kabuto worked with oro the mad scientist, who probably found a way to restore madara to his young body... perhaps a mix between edo tensei where the soul is restored as it was at the time of death and orochimaru's technique to change body, where his soul stays the same age and the body is the limiting factor

mdavedinero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that's ur theory it certainly means that kabuto could resurrect anyone cos all he wud require its their dna to recreate their body and use oro's ability to stay as a youth
He didn't... kabuto worked with oro the mad scientist, who probably found a way to restore madara to his young body... perhaps a mix between edo tensei where the soul is restored as it was at the time of death and orochimaru's technique to change body, where his soul stays the same age and the body is the limiting factor
Am I correct

edo x edo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that's ur theory it certainly means that kabuto could resurrect anyone cos all he wud require its their dna to recreate their body and use oro's ability to stay as a youth

Am I correct
In theory... but I don't think I have seen an edo tensei not in his/her prime in the war yet - nagato is questionable but he probably had more control of the rinnegan at the time of his death than before he lost his legs

edo x edo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha that depends... if we're talking battle tactics(which we are not) I would say shikamaru + dad, but now that we are talking evil mastermind and experimental research on forbidden matters, oro is most likely one of the smartest yes... but he did nothing but reseached for many years, to be truly great he should have done it a bit faster in my opinion

mdavedinero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oro was a member of akastuki ȋ̝̊̅ڪ a sanin and he's deadly dat doesn't mean he's d smartest battle wise. I give the smartest ninja accolade to shikamaru cos he's young nd learns pretty fast given in states were he fought his enemies without having any imfo on them. But who wud u prefer a master mind evil one at that or a tactician who reacts to wots in front of him