Alright I see what your doing, with the Byakuya thing I knew you'd try protect him in an argument you've done it before when you've said he was better than Urahara and Yourichi, but all you did was make stuff up so seeing as I was right why should I believe anything some one like you has to say, I'm not biased when it comes to my conclusions I say it how I see it not how I want it to go.
No Aizen never knew what Ichigo's power was, at first he though Ichigo had discarded his spirit pressure for strength but he never as he used moves that required him to have spirit pressure, but what your not getting is that Aizen was evolved not just his simple form where he made captains look like fodder and Ichigo made the evolved Aizen look like fodder.
I never said Isshin was stronger because to much is unknown about him however I will tell you that he fought on even ground with Aizen without using Shikai while captains like Shunsei, Ukitake and plenty others were destroyed effortlessly, what I was pointing out is for someone who has the ability to take on Aizen while not using Shikai is incredible, also he was an ex captain as well and no one knows which division.
Never said Yamamoto's bankai couldn't destroy Soul Society but it's not meant in the way you think it's meant, his Banaki could destroy Soul Society by taking away the water ultimately destroying everything, you probably think it means with one swing Yamamoto could destroy soul society.
You say his flames were stolen, pfft it's called being smart you can't win a battle based purely on speed and strength personally I think Yamamoto should of suspected that Aizen may try to seal off his swords ability in my eyes it's all fair the numbers were slightly more on the Shinigami side but hey Aizen and Wonderwiess vs The vizards and captains why the hell not let Aizen use one person to help him and at the end of the day Yamamoto was the one grovelling at Aizens feet.
None of the Quincy can match him you say so Yamamoto is going to beat Juha then everyone's going to be happy end of story, no it's not going to happen.
Oh so Aizen could of moved could he? where's the proof it's alright saying he could have but he never which to me shows that the attack was to fast for him, also if anything Yamamoto is someone who prefers to take an attack he took a stab wound from Aizen to find out his location, also no proof that Yamamoto could dodge or match the power as Mugetsu has shown a lot more power behind it that Yamamoto's attack.
So you want to see more proof huh?
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
You must be registered for see links
These are all pages of Aizen outsmarting Yamamoto and therefore beating him in battle say what you want like he used wonderwiess...so Yamamoto used the other captains to try weaken Aizen as well.
Also you've never proved a single one of your claims you've just wrongly described what happened in the manga.