shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion most of the previous arcs have a bit shorter than this one, and kept the dynamic of the story and characters evolveing. The war arc has been going for about 100 chapters and seems a bit excessive. Where as other arcs are about 25 chapters give or take. And even in the previous arcs Kishi managed to keep the different parts of the story line moving with different parts of the arc taking place simultaneously instead chapter after chapter of the same part of the war going on. I'm not talking trash I'm just wondering what other people think about the current state of the manga/anime, and the way the chapter

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been following naruto since part one and it is a great series but the last few months have been dragging out, i get we need detail and what not and we want to know this and that but you dont need to put a whole chapter or two about obitos recovery. Its nice to know but seriously Id like to see whats happening to the kages and get back to what ever Sauske is doing.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Most probably Kishi put other arc within the war arc.
for example, several chapter on Obito Madara - could be a arc by itself.
Seem that war arc include planning, storing of food, medicine, weapon, edo, etc

I think there were be another maybe 2 to 4 arcs. as Kishi said could end in early 2014.
how about 1 arc totally for Naruto & Hinata. (getting married)?
another about Sasuke vs Naruto
then again another about Naruto tour, just like SO6P and Jiraiya search.
also one on Sakura & Tsunade - handling over on medic and her future, whatever.
(to please both Sakura Hinata fans)
so on..............................