Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...that the pot is just overkill? You know, the one Darui now has. I mean, the other three have to work in unison to seal souls (and the banana fan was unused, and completely random), but the pot's completely independant. I mean, WTH!?!?!? And now, with that pot which can defeat the 'unbeatable' reanimated ninja, the war's pretty much over. All that's left after that is Kabuto himself (seal his soul in the pot), Zetsu (seal their soul in the pot. if they don't have a soul... O_O), Sasuke (Naruto kills him with a jutsu that takes both their lives at the end), and Madara (seal him in the pot). IS THAT NOT OVERKILL!?!?!?!?!? C'mon, Kishi, at least make it with some restrictions, like, 'It can't be used more than once every hour', or something! Otherwise, it's OP, and it's not even a ninja!!!

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, yeah, but those other 3 needed a big amount of chakra so i think that that pot must take a lot of chakra too + i don´t think madara and kabuto would be so stupid if someone like darui say "hey Madara" and madara on it "yes, come and seal me into some stupid pot".

MrSharingan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe it can only be used on ninja who have any of the other treasures.
I hope so, otherwise yeah, it's a little too much at this point in the manga
....anyone who responds to you gets sealed??????
cmon son. getthephuckouttaherewiththatshit

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's why they do what the did to kinkaku (ino-shika-cho combo where ino says 'yes' and then leaves). but, yeah, the chakra thing makes sense, i guess. but what about the fan? that was just a completely random item that had nothing to do with the others or even what the others could do. i mean, wth?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Kishi made the KJBs and decided that he didn't like them and decided to get rid of them fast. as for the 1st four weapons, they need a lot of chakra to use. I'm sure Kishi is going to give the pot a limit like it can only be used once a day/week/month/year... something like that.

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guess is that it can only hold 1 soul at a time. It will be released if the pot is opened which is why they used it for the eight tails. But this is just a guess nothing else. They won't be able to keep using it during the war.