SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,560๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What are the hardest games you've completed or at least atempted to?

My picks are:

- SMT Nocturne Hard Mode (literally the hardest RPG out of the many I've played)
- DMC3 Dante Must Die Mode (extremely skill dependent if you don't spam items)
- The Evil Within Akumu Mode (you die in one hit from everything... you die a lot)

Sasuke The Solo God

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What are the hardest games you've completed or at least atempted to?

My picks are:

- SMT Nocturne Hard Mode (literally the hardest RPG out of the many I've played)
- DMC3 Dante Must Die Mode (extremely skill dependent if you don't spam items)
- The Evil Within Akumu Mode (you die in one hit from everything... you die a lot)
I remember Akumu mode. Would have to literally play each scene over and over to get the perfect strategy down. Way to frustrating. Great game though.

Reactions: SSStylish

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,560๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Flappy Bird - Give it a go. And good luck.
My friends and I all just got to a point where we died on purpose because it was boring. It's extremely easy once you get used to the hitboxes of the pipes. I know a lot of people including myself who had a score of several hundred. I know like one person who didn't manage 100.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My friends and I all just got to a point where we died on purpose because it was boring. It's extremely easy once you get used to the hitboxes of the pipes. I know a lot of people including myself who had a score of several hundred. I know like one person who didn't manage 100.
That person must be me lmao

After trying for a while i just couldnt be asked because it started to feel like the bird was crashing into things on purpose just to wind me up. The way the bird looked then started to annoy me because it felt as if it had its intention even as the level started.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,560๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I rarely play games on the hardest difficulty unless I really like them.RPG like game probably fire emblem awakening lunatic+.
The first few chapters were so boring and infuriating, all I could do was spamming the shit out of Frederick until I could use the DLC maps. Mid game I just had a team full of waifus (and Inigo) with Galeforce.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The first few chapters were so boring and infuriating, all I could do was spamming the shit out of Frederick until I could use the DLC maps. Mid game I just had a team full of waifus (and Inigo) with Galeforce.
Really? I didn't use Frederick even. He was pair up bonus for Robin for like every early map.

Edit:
From recent games, i'd say element4l, the last boss in ori and the blind forest.
The hardest game i've ever played is probably the final boss in the genocide route on undertale. To this day i can't beat him but i will someday...
Oh I forgot about sans. Fun boss, lots of memorization.

Last edited: