Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope all of you and your loved ones have a romantic and lovely valentine's day! As you might have seen, love is in the air! We've also added some gifts in the official kin shop that you can send to other members, the item you send will appear on their profile! ?

You can find the shop here: Official Kin Shop

A widget with the option to display received gifts on the profile will be added soon, currently the gifts are visible in your inventory. This is just the beginning of the Kin shop and many more items, functions and gifts will be added over time!

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy Valentine's day! Thanks for the surprise dancing hearts ❤
Glad you like them :) and for everyone that doesn't like it for any reason it can be turned off in the preferences settings!

I'd also like to add that the gits is still in beta. So if you guys experience any bugs please inform us about it, so that we can work on improving it.
One bug I've seen so far is that after receiving a gift, in your inventory it appears as if you have given the gift to yourself.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well all the best to all the lovers , as a committed married guy all i can say is love is part of an adventure as well. It can get bumpy on the way but remember in tough time , happy , sad sickness he/she will be there for you .

Reactions: Avani and Michelle