[Discussion] Happy Birthday Hiro Mashima!

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy birthday to one of the most dedicated and passionate mangaka out there :)

While I may have a few gripes with the series, I do enjoy it for what it is and have tons of fun reading it each week. Plus, one cannot say that the guy doesn't work his ass off, especially in recent months lol (The guy is about to give us 8 chapters in one month).

Now, where the f**k are chapters 433-434? (lel)

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Happy birthday to one of the most dedicated and passionate mangaka out there :)

While I may have a few gripes with the series, I do enjoy it for what it is and have tons of fun reading it each week. Plus, one cannot say that the guy doesn't work his ass off, especially in recent months lol (The guy is about to give us 8 chapters in one month).

Now, where the f**k are chapters 433-434? (lel)
It's still golden week.

You must be registered for see images

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's still golden week.

You must be registered for see images
Oh, my bad. I thought that golden week was last week which was backed up by the fact that the shonen jump chapters didn't come out :/

Oh well, next time, I'll do my research ^^

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hooray:Happy Birthday Hiro.:hooray:​

One of my first manga was Rave Master by him which was my gateway into manga so hooray to that=D.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah could be true because the last panel really had a vibe like that. Perhaps one of the big guys in Avatar showing up or so. Really wanna know what Ikusastunagi is.
IkasuTsunagi not has any meaning.I asked thefairystales.She said the same.But CR translated the title as Ikusa-Tsunagi.It means a war-time or something along like that or literally has no meaning at all.I saw someone in FTB say Ikusa-Tsunagi means an "awakening of something."

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IkasuTsunagi not has any meaning.I asked thefairystales.She said the same.But CR translated the title as Ikusa-Tsunagi.It means a war-time or something along like that or literally has no meaning at all.I saw someone in FTB say Ikusa-Tsunagi means an "awakening of something."
Don't tell me those ****ers know Natsu is END and trying to awakening it? Wow that would be a nice twist, but a very bad one for the guild.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't tell me those ****ers know Natsu is END and trying to awakening it? Wow that would be a nice twist, but a very bad one for the guild.
It might be also the awakening of the legion of the demons.I think END will be awakened when Natsu goes and fights Acnologia.An will kill Acnologia Xd

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only thing I got off reddit was it meant War connection (Tsunagi" (つなぎ) connection and Sen (戦) war) Google searches show football strategies.
I feel other avatar members might show up or some big connection like a transmutation circle.