-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello people i know i just made a i came back thread lol but... well i want to make a umm... i don't know what they call it well today me and my sister i bet you all know her her name is BIBI known as Bianca me and her joined This forum 1 year ago yeap :p 21-06-2008 me and BIBI joined the forum called NarutoBase
my name then was "Asuma Sempai" until i changed it to "-shikamaru-" and her original name was BiancaRaducea o_O who knows what the raducea stands for lol anyway i want to thank her for always taking care of me :p we both started this forum as total noobs who knew nothing she thought me all i knew how to make my profile,who's versuvio,who's zonder xD and i helped her out with.... BIG NOTHING O_O lol shes always been a great help for me o.o so please say Happy 1 b-day o.o rofl
Happy b-day sis :p

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aww =3 that was sweet ^x^ i so wanted to see you as a noob though >.< i bet u were sweet :p

anywayz, happy b-day both ^x^

btw o.o i think this thread should be in the chatterbox

Genox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, That's great!! :) Happy birthday !!

-shikamaru- u have a new nik?? 4estito za rozdeniq den :)

Hmmm and for just a year you have ... more than 12 000 and bibi up than 21 000 posts!?!?!?!?!? WOOW
(I make my year in three months, but .... yeah... I have only 800 lol )

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello people i know i just made a i came back thread lol but... well i want to make a umm... i don't know what they call it well today me and my sister i bet you all know her her name is BIBI known as Bianca me and her joined This forum 1 year ago yeap :p 21-06-2008 me and BIBI joined the forum called NarutoBase
my name then was "Asuma Sempai" until i changed it to "-shikamaru-" and her original name was BiancaRaducea o_O who knows what the raducea stands for lol anyway i want to thank her for always taking care of me :p we both started this forum as total noobs who knew nothing she thought me all i knew how to make my profile,who's versuvio,who's zonder xD and i helped her out with.... BIG NOTHING O_O lol shes always been a great help for me o.o so please say Happy 1 b-day o.o rofl
Happy 1 Year Thats Alot Of Post For One Year Trust Me Dont Know How You Did It Dow But Nice Work

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i missed my anniversery, it was march 27th or something i think xD

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy Birthday! O: And Raducea is her family name ... I think

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy 1 NB b-day Andy and Bianca ^^
i'll have soon my first year, and i remember about your first posts, Andy, i was a noob and i readed all posts lol i didn't know you were a noob too :p