Hanzou's trollin' is greater than Sasori's

senjumahe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay am talkin about their edo tensei version here not their past life.
i agree that sasori was trolled badly but my reasons 4 saying hanzou was trolled more are;
1. sasori didnt have his puppets with him which rendered him alot weaker than his former self. without puppets a puppet master is almost nothing.
2. we all knw that kankuro has now improved alot.
3. they both overcome edo control becoz of emotions.
hanzou;
1. i dont suppose he fought d sannins with that fu*k3d up blade ryt,
2. d guy was a legend, and from my view he is suppose to b alot stronger than sasori, a person that gave d legendary sannins their title which made them famous for fightin him 4 long.
3. didnt use any crious jutsu, except 4 poison which had no stunnin effect.
4. his salmander summon was suppose to be an very strong one (on sannins summons level) yet a pieces it.
5. all in all, his true kage bunshin could defeat mifune.

lol and remember d flashback when pain killed him, hanzou was in PAJAMAS!! (or i suppose him to be lol), dats major trollin!

agree if u care.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I Agree Hanzou beat The Sannin And he was Defeated in 1 Episode Like Wow
yas exactly, bt 1 episode u say it was more like just 2 moves and we have a winner.
It just a perfect example on how the mighty has fallen.
It was because he was so strong that he went out in 1 ep. He chose to paralyse himself, therefore he went out with honour, and went out his way.

the mighty have SO fallen, cant imagine kishi is nt gettin tired of trollin.
Kishi has nothing to do with the anime and no control on how long they make fights.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
222๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
15โš”๏ธ
Awards
It was because he was so strong that he went out in 1 ep. He chose to paralyse himself, therefore he went out with honour, and went out his way.

Kishi has nothing to do with the anime and no control on how long they make fights.
This and also, He fought samurai wearing masks specifically designed to protect from poison, He also fought mifune who knew all of his secrets which helped mifune greatly, Finally...Yes he did get the sannin there namesake but the sannin barely developed at that age they were a lot weaker then the actual sannin we grown accustomed to, In fact i believe any of the sannin at there top level would defeat him, Jiraiya with SM, Orochimaru with edo etc, Tsunade with her creation rebirth and fuuin/med skills, He would get wasted in seconds fighting the 3 sannin at there top levels.

senjumahe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This and also, He fought samurai wearing masks specifically designed to protect from poison, He also fought mifune who knew all of his secrets which helped mifune greatly, Finally...Yes he did get the sannin there namesake but the sannin barely developed at that age they were a lot weaker then the actual sannin we grown accustomed to, In fact i believe any of the sannin at there top level would defeat him, Jiraiya with SM, Orochimaru with edo etc, Tsunade with her creation rebirth and fuuin/med skills, He would get wasted in seconds fighting the 3 sannin at there top levels.
i agree with that they were nt very skilled dat tym, hey am talkin about trollin here, and them wearing their masks is all staged for his trollin.
i didnt get to c dat awesome firestyle he uses.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hanzo was fighting his worst matchups. pain and mifune. he didnt know pains secret and mifune was immune to his poison and too fast for ninjutsu due to his quick draw style.

Yes he did get the sannin there namesake but the sannin barely developed at that age they were a lot weaker then the actual sannin we grown accustomed to
what evidence is there of this? oro is weaker yes cos he needed to be evil to develop his kinjutsus
I Agree Hanzou beat The Sannin And he was Defeated in 1 Episode Like Wow
that only proves mifune would rape young sanin. like prime nagato being taken out in 2 chapters doesnt mean he wouldnt rape almost anyone.

4. his salmander summon was suppose to be an very strong one (on sannins summons level) yet a pieces it.
mifune uses a chakra flow sword which is way better than normal swords

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
222๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
15โš”๏ธ
Awards
hanzo was fighting his worst matchups. pain and mifune. he didnt know pains secret and mifune was immune to his poison and too fast for ninjutsu due to his quick draw style.

what evidence is there of this? oro is weaker yes cos he needed to be evil to develop his kinjutsus

It was stated by the toads that Jiraiya took many years to master SM and still never fully got the hang of it, They were all young at the time and had not developed there abilities there doesnt really need to be evidence thrown at you to understand that teenage ninja's tend to become stronger once they have matured, Thats kind of the theme of the series.

that only proves mifune would rape young sanin. like prime nagato being taken out in 2 chapters doesnt mean he wouldnt rape almost anyone.

Again the war was set up to show that the edo's despite there incredible power could be overcome with teamwork and unity that has been the theme of this war.

mifune uses a chakra flow sword which is way better than normal swords

Indeed and yet he lost against Hanzou originally because the latter had more determination to win etc etc as stated by mifune
That ^

yellowxflash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the war arc is a load of shit, it is rushed and so many strong edos died as easy as the zetsu's. they just stood there like peasants waitng to be sealed. kakuzu we seen nothing of him then he just gets beat by those ninja that were with asuma that time,the only good thing about it at the minute is madara, tobi and kakashi