Hanzou = Danzou?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

?Hanzou left the two of us alive. I don?t know if it was out of pity, but I used my opportunity to tip the odds in my favor. The next time we met, I would erase his existence from the face of this planet. That?s when I created a new kinjutsu. I couldn?t bring back the dead, but I was able to rebirth their abilities. Over a period of time I developed a new skill that made me invinceable. The abilities of our allies were formidable, I needed a way to make them my own weapon and permenant at that. I would watch over the village from my lab in the tallest Tower, and use my secret weapon to destroy Hanzou?s history and legacy,? said Nagato.
So he made Hanzou a wanderer, and Hanzou became Danzou?
Or is Danzou really a Konoha ninja from the past..?

Is there anyone with more info?

JustMyself

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I swear people on this place get bored and start saying certain characters are related in one way or another.
Yep, that's what I think too, mean, what's wrong about a character being just himself? Why Hanzou can't be hanzou and need to be danzou or someone else, the same with danzou being madara and madara being tobi and tobi being obito... then, oh crap! obito is danzou... :D

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There is no solid proof to back up something so outrageous as this, whatsoever. Not even a relation between the two of them can be valid. Nevertheless, i am waiting for proof. If, you find ireffutable proof then i will stand corrected. (i doubt so)

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There is no solid proof to back up something so outrageous as this, whatsoever. Not even a relation between the two of them can be valid. Nevertheless, i am waiting for proof. If, you find ireffutable proof then i will stand corrected. (i doubt so)
dude chill out with the consciously chosen big words. i know you don't talk like that when you're just chilling with your friends.

and anyways, if you read people's comments, you would notice that this person mistook the fake spoilers for actual manga material.

seekeranime

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think... someone should stop making story about the plot of Naruto... Should respect its author's effort in bringing us a good story...

If you wanna make new story, go ahead... Draw a new manga series... well, the manga "Bakuman" can be use as a reference...

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude chill out with the consciously chosen big words. i know you don't talk like that when you're just chilling with your friends.

and anyways, if you read people's comments, you would notice that this person mistook the fake spoilers for actual manga material.
You never fail to amuse me:
does not mean that they can't be brothers
:rolleyes: