Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i searched the forums and didn't see them fighting each other but they both have tons of vs topics on them right now so...Hanzo vs Sasori

Hanzo-
Salamander Summoning who breathes a huge poison cloud
Highly resistant to poisons
Poison coated weapon
Poison breath
At one time defeated all 3 sannin and fought on par with mifune with weapons.
Powerful ninjutsu (unknown mostly)

Sasori-
Hiruko puppet 1st form w/ needle sprays and giant scorpion tail and tough body
Puppet body 2nd form &3rd Kazekage puppet w/ iron sand (poison in it) and other attacks
100 puppet performance
All weapons coated with sasori's poison

My question is, not only who would win but do you think sasori's poison will affect hanzo in a noticeable way, Hanzo's poison will be useless because sasori doesn't have a real body and the only thing to poison would be his heart itself.

my guess is Sasori even if his poison doesn't work on hanzo hes got more attacks then just that and idk how good hanzo's ninjutsu is or his weapons skill with his kama but i doubt he'd drop sasori easily with just that.

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think hanzo is effected by poison (correct if im wrong) but i thought it said thats why he wears a gas mask because if he got a wiff of the poison or if the poison sack burst he would die basically instantly

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think hanzo is effected by poison (correct if im wrong) but i thought it said thats why he wears a gas mask because if he got a wiff of the poison or if the poison sack burst he would die basically instantly
heres the page that explains why he has his mask on, hes highly resistant but if the sack in his side ruptured then even he would be paralyzed, not killed but stunned long enough to be killed by an enemy

You must be registered for see images

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a very tough one i give the edge to sasori with high difficulty

its funny i just made a thread about hanzo vs orochimaru check it out

and yes the mask only protects him from his own poison he could get affected from other poison

Last edited:

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i replied just after you, i see oro vs hanzo same way you put it pretty much.

well from the page i linked it didn't say only resistant to his own poison but "Even with my substantial resistance to poisons, breathing something like that would stop me in my tracks. It wouldn't be enough to kill me, but it'd give my enemy an opening."

so i think hanzo would slowly get affected by sasori's poison weapons (if he even gets hit, he was basically kage rank and fast enough to get away from a berzerking nagato) and worst case scenario for hanzo one of sasori's attacks breaks his mask and/or venom sack and hanzo gets paralyzed by his own poisons (because its so concentrated even his natural resistance won't stop it entirely but he wouldn't die) and sasori finishes him off while hes helpless.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i replied just after you, i see oro vs hanzo same way you put it pretty much.

well from the page i linked it didn't say only resistant to his own poison but "Even with my substantial resistance to poisons, breathing something like that would stop me in my tracks. It wouldn't be enough to kill me, but it'd give my enemy an opening."

so i think hanzo would slowly get affected by sasori's poison weapons (if he even gets hit, he was basically kage rank and fast enough to get away from a berzerking nagato) and worst case scenario for hanzo one of sasori's attacks breaks his mask and/or venom sack and hanzo gets paralyzed by his own poisons (because its so concentrated even his natural resistance won't stop it entirely but he wouldn't die) and sasori finishes him off while hes helpless.
and once again my answer has already been explained so now i dont have to put a whole fight of how these two clash lol