snrmuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is not jinchuriki fight its 2 bijuu fight...

as we know minato seals half kyubi chakra who do u think which bijuu will win & why ?

if any body knows in what ratio does rikudu senin divided jubi chakra do tell ?

:):flaw::rolleyes:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The thing I don't get it is that the nine tails seems to be more powerful especially during the pain fight where it broke through the chibaku tensei and in my opinion seems stronger than the 8 tails. It might be that not all jinchurikis have full 100% chakra of the biju and maybe bee also has a certain portion of the biju stored inside the pot that was shown to be in kumogakure.

snrmuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The thing I don't get it is that the nine tails seems to be more powerful especially during the pain fight where it broke through the chibaku tensei and in my opinion seems stronger than the 8 tails. It might be that not all jinchurikis have full 100% chakra of the biju and maybe bee also has a certain portion of the biju stored inside the pot that was shown to be in kumogakure.
i dont think all jinchuriki has full 100% bijuu except naruto which has 50%
bcoz akatski or madara wanted full 100% bijuu in jinchuriki in order 2 restore jubbi

just an opinion (bad eng)

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto is the jinchuuriki not because they wanted naruto to be the strongest.... Naruto is the jinchuuriki cause his mother was before him and they needed to seal it into someone. Also Minato wanted Naruto to stop Madara and thought he could use the power

snrmuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Face facts now, Naruto with haft a Fox is still more powerful than Bee with full 8 tails, it keeps being shown every week in Manga sines Naruto gain full control of the fox, too denied it makes you blind to manga fact.
respect ur opinion do u want 2 say

1/2 kyubi >> 1hachibi

if thats d theory & acc. 2 maths

1/2 hachibi >> 1 7 tails
1/2 2-tails >>1 1-tails (ichibii)

u mean thats d ratio sage of six path created frm JUBI