[Theory] haki and devil fruits

bkr1410

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if someone has already thought about that , we all know haki suppress devil fruit's power so i think luffy can swim by using haki to suppress his own df while in water what do you think?

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if someone has already thought about that , we all know haki suppress devil fruit's power so i think luffy can swim by using haki to suppress his own df while in water what do you think?
:| it would be much more better if u ended up with theory like, thats how Rayleigh with his *maybe if he has* Devil Fruit ability swimed his way to Amazon Lily

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explains why its ship-orientated then... Why cant they ride there? @_@
He probably could've used a ship but he decided to swim across the ocean. He is a master Roshi like person. Laidback but he kicks ass if it has too. Devil fruit users are called hammers, because they sink when they fall in the water and the become powerless. So Rayleigh must have some sort of secret (maybe Haki) or he isn't a devil fruit user...

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to say something...Haki has a lot differences from Devil Fruits as we know...Haki is "Aura" that you can "use" it for different uses...Devil Fruits ,you eat them and you instantly have unimaginable powers,but you cant swim...I cant remember,if that happened, or i dont know if someone that has eaten a Devil Fruit and is Haki user can swim or something...Personally,I doubt...

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably could've used a ship but he decided to swim across the ocean. He is a master Roshi like person. Laidback but he kicks ass if it has too. Devil fruit users are called hammers, because they sink when they fall in the water and the become powerless. So Rayleigh must have some sort of secret (maybe Haki) or he isn't a devil fruit user...
Its not that he didnot use a ship or something.....it was just damned by the storm in some other ocean therefore he had to swim frm ocean to ocean.........
He might be a devil fruit user or may be not.......
He was a vice captain in the pirate king's ship n went one on one with Kizaru as well...
Im sure in coming chapters his secret will be revealed...he seems no ordinary man...

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that if he was a devil fruit user it would contradict what the whole manga/anime. but they did kinda contradict it already w/ blackbeard.