Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a fan club made for one of the most imaginative minds i know. A person who has brought great joy to millions of people the creator of a great manga Masashi Kishimoto

You must be registered for see images

Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 ,Kishimoto Masashi?) (born 8 November, 1974) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series 666 Satan and Blazer Drive.

Kishimoto's first work as a manga artist was Karakuri, which he submitted to Shueisha in 1996. In 1999, Naruto was serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump, winning its monthly "Hop Step Award". Naruto is still ongoing, with more than 45 volumes and just over 40 released in English, and has sold over 71 million copies in Japan and over 93 million copies worldwide as of volume 36, also being adapted into two successful anime series. The Naruto manga series has become one of Viz Media's top properties, accounting for nearly 10% of all manga sales in 2006. The seventh volume of Viz's release became the first manga to ever win a Quill Award when it claimed the award for "Best Graphic Novel" in 2006.

so all hail kishi:D

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well its not an official fan club but whatever. after seeing the lastest spoilers i realise kishi's genius. i remember there was a thread who will tell naruto about his parents no one could have guessed he would find out from his dad. plus maybe yondaime would do another seal with naruto able to control the fox, or maybe be able to do all the 4th's techniques. the possilbilities are endless

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I've seen you do some stupid things (Kishi) and then you go and do something like this........AND TOTALLY REDEAM YOURSELF!!!!!!!:D

If anyone has seen the movie "Dumb and dumber" you know what I'm talking about; Now Its been known that I have been an AVID critic of Kishi but I Have to say that this weeks manga does more than enough to make up for it.:naruto:

I will definately Join (until Kishi does something else thats stupid lol). :headband:

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I've seen you do some stupid things (Kishi) and then you go and do something like this........AND TOTALLY REDEAM YOURSELF!!!!!!!:D

If anyone has seen the movie "Dumb and dumber" you know what I'm talking about; Now Its been known that I have been an AVID critic of Kishi but I Have to say that this weeks manga does more than enough to make up for it.:naruto:

I will definately Join (until Kishi does something else thats stupid lol). :headband:
But Kishi's redemption is a real good one, unlike dumb and dumber!

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i agree kishi does some crap sometimes but even since naruto came back from frog mountain an started fighting pein he redeemed himself in my eyes

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to give this man credit, it takes a lot of imagination to create such a well made anime/ manga series, with so much plots, different angles and character development!

Hope he continues his work. I dont know what the next manga will be that he will create, but I hope its going to be as good as Naruto. I feel that Naruto is slowly but steadily coming to an end. NOOOOOoooOOOoooononooononoooooesssssssssss

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to give this man credit, it takes a lot of imagination to create such a well made anime/ manga series, with so much plots, different angles and character development!

Hope he continues his work. I dont know what the next manga will be that he will create, but I hope its going to be as good as Naruto. I feel that Naruto is slowly but steadily coming to an end. NOOOOOoooOOOoooononooononoooooesssssssssss
lol yea dude this guy has an imagination that is out of this world:D