[Theory] Hagoromo's curiosity echoes Tobi's.

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo seemed curious about how Obito was redeemed.
You must be registered for see images

This mirrored Tobi's curiosity on how Nagato was redeemed.

Considering the amount of info both have had at their disposal it is curious that the details of how an antagonist falls to TNJ seems to elude both. Connected?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't compare Hagoromo to Obito.[SUB]
[/SUB]

why not??? it applies. they share similar interest in the personal decisions a head strong and devoted villan made to turn over a new leaf so to speak.

its not even a comparison of the two characters so much as it is their shared curiosity in the same situations.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to Black Zetsu Hagoromo doesn't know that Kaguya+Shinju=Juubi. In the previous chapter he says "sealing my mother".
And that's one more reason for me to think that he was lying the whole time. Clearly the infomration that has given us is quite contradicting as you pointed out.

Reactions: Gyakusetsu

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tobi was wondering why nagato betrayed him. he didnt know, but hago knowing obitos name is interesting since they never even met. also he wasnt shocked kaguya came back. weird.
at least tne sage wants to prevent naruto vs sasuke. tobi wanted to make sure it happened. tobiromo fv!

boshans

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering that to, I think since he came back to the real world through juubi madaras bottom half, he can probably sense everything going on even if it is another dimension, he does have the rinnegan, plus he's the sage, he can probably do that. When he met Naruto and Sasuke he was just a spirit, so he couldn't do that yet. I don't know, that's my best guess. And not knowing what obito did, maybe he's just talking about what was said in kakashis subconscious, when obito was talking to him. He must know what obito actually did before he died, he knew what kakashi did.

All very confusing