Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi , as usual , I'll use some manga facts :

You must be registered for see images

There have ever been two people capable of awakening the Rinnegan ; the hermit of six paths and uchiha Madara

That explains that Hagoromo was not born with a Rinnegan and awakened it .

The elder one was born with sage's eyes .

Meaning of this sentence :
1- Indra had Rinnegan . (Of course not)
2- Hagoromo had Sharingan .

Mathematics fact : If there are n possibilities for a puzzle and (n-1) of them are false , then the (n)th possibility is true .

Have a nice day :win:

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi , as usual , I'll use some manga facts :

There have ever been two people capable of awakening the Rinnegan ; the hermit of six paths and uchiha Madara

That explains that Hagoromo was not born with a Rinnegan and awakened it .

The elder one was born with sage's eyes .

Meaning of this sentence :
1- Indra had Rinnegan . (Of course not)
2- Hagoromo had Sharingan .

Mathematics fact : If there are n possibilities for a puzzle and (n-1) of them are false , then the (n)th possibility is true .

Have a nice day :win:
Sasuke has rinnegan, too. So it's 3 people.

Hagaromo was shown, even thought it was filler, to have had the sharingan BEFORE it became the rinnegan.

You're kind of late, with some of this info.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had it in filler anime
Yeah and also in the manga .

Sasuke has rinnegan, too. So it's 3 people.

Hagaromo was shown, even thought it was filler, to have had the sharingan BEFORE it became the rinnegan.

You're kind of late, with some of this info.
Zetsu said that before Sasuke awakened it .

Take a look at this thread : There are people to deny manga facts (let alone filler feats)

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This dude is a Hyuga lover . their feats come from the Last movie and Hyuga clan rarely appeared in the manga . Manga scan is the only thing they lack .

What kind of dumb logic is that . Manga already said Indra was first one with sharingan as separate eye .:lmao:
Are you slow ?
show me scans and I'll leave NB forever ...

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the eyes are related to each other, like Sharingan and Rinnegan are since Madara got Rinnegan after he had Senju in him, then that means eye power can be the same as Rinnegan and Sharingan, meaning Hagoroomo could have had Rinnegan but his son only got a sharingan, he still got eye power just not the same eye.
They never said Hagoroomo has sharingan, only that his mother did, so I don't think he did, or they would have mentioned that.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course he had S it was shown in anime nooo??
Yes . But that was filler .
But people deny manga facts here and there ... Let alone filler feats .
Thanks for response minamoto sensei .

If the eyes are related to each other, like Sharingan and Rinnegan are since Madara got Rinnegan after he had Senju in him, then that means eye power can be the same as Rinnegan and Sharingan, meaning Hagoroomo could have had Rinnegan but his son only got a sharingan, he still got eye power just not the same eye.
They never said Hagoroomo has sharingan, only that his mother did, so I don't think he did, or they would have mentioned that.
I have problems with this words of yours :

1- Why did the manga say "same eyes" ? same means that the eyes are alike , no ?

2- This image here says that Hagoromo had the powers of both Uchiha and Senju . Sharingan is one of Uchiha powers you know.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's the usual nonsense. He awakened the Rinnegan. Who said he had a doujutsu before that? The scans you posted has no mention of Hagoromo having the Sharingan.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes . But that was filler .
But people deny manga facts here and there ... Let alone filler feats .
Thanks for response minamoto sensei .

I have problems with this words of yours :

1- Why did the manga say "same eyes" ? same means that the eyes are alike , no ?

2- This image here says that Hagoromo had the powers of both Uchiha and Senju . Sharingan is one of Uchiha powers you know.

I guess it's possible and if it was shown in the anime even if it was filler I guess that makes it more possible. I just think they would have mentioned it. Uchiha could have still derived their power from the Rinnegan. But I'm not 100 percent.

Reactions: SZiaee

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's the usual nonsense. He awakened the Rinnegan. Who said he had a doujutsu before that? The scans you posted has no mention of Hagoromo having the Sharingan.
There is no proof he doesn’t have the sharingan. But there is proof that sharingan’s evolution is the rinnegan from kabuto. So he did have the sharingan. Do u really think he’ll awaken rinnegan from normal eyes? Lol