Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you read this thread, please read the quote below, it's from another thread that I made around seven months ago about the Hagoromo Clan - it's not too long. :yeah:

No much know about this Clan (of course, they were just introduced this Chapter), but by observing just from their outfits we can presume that they might have been one of the Clans that created the Hidden Cloud.

You must be registered for see images
Before Chapter 622, there was only one mentioning of it in Chapter 398, actually only the Clan's crest.

You must be registered for see images
The Clan was an ally of the Uchiha, some thing like the Senju and Uzumaki Clans, but with out the blood connection.

I doubth that the Hagoromo Clan will have a big influence on the story, for that matter even a little one, but I just tought I would make this.

Plus, I have found this:

The word "Hagoromo" (羽衣) literally means "angel's raiment" or with regards to birds, refer to their wings or plumage.
As you read there, my thoughts go towards that the Hagoromo Clan was one of the Clans that formed the Hidden Cloud village.

Now, we learned from Naruto Shippuden Chapter 646: "God Tree", that the Sage's name was Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the same name that the Clan bears - hinting towards that the Sage most likely was an ancestor of the Clan.

We already know that it was said that the Kin & Gin brothers were possibly related to the Sage. And from which village were they? That's right - the Hidden Cloud village. Which automatically hints towards that they were members from the Hagoromo Clan, linking them to the Sage.

Conclusion: Kinkaku and Ginkaku were members from the Hagoromo Clan, which was one of the Clans that formed the Hidden Cloud village and one of the Sage's descendants.

PS: If the Sage's name is Bagoromo, like it was translated by ***********, and not Hagoromo, like it was translated by MangaPanda, than this theory kinda sinks down. :erm:

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not the point of the thread, but yes.

I was trying to show you that the Hagoromo Clan was one of the Clans that formed the Hidden Cloud village and that the Kin & Gin brothers were members of the same one. :yeah:
It seems so. But i don't see why they would go off of a first name, and how the senju/uchiha could divert so much as to create a completely new clan with completely different traits.

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U could be right but more evidence is needed but also why wouldn't the sage direct lineage be the stronger clan over uchiha and senju...that's why I doubt u a little

Also the senju and uchiha arehis direct lineage if the hagoromo clan is related to him they would have none of his power what so ever because his mother and him are the only ones out of the clan to have thepower of the god tree...unless he wasn't his mother only child and she was a ***** nobody else in that clanhas their power

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems so. But i don't see why they would go off of a first name, and how the senju/uchiha could divert so much as to create a completely new clan with completely different traits.
Umm. . . I really don't know about that, but something occurred to me, maybe it's common logic, but the names of the Sage's sons could simply be Uchiha and Senju. You know, like Uchiha Ōtsutsuki and Senju Ōtsutsuki, and than their descendants just take their names as their Clan's name.

The Sage's mother's name signifies/hints the same thing - Kaguya, which was Kimimaro's Clan.

That isn't his first name it's his last. Its like how the manga always says uzumaki naruto, uchiha madara, Hatake Kakashi etc.
As Necromancer4276 said, he can't have the same name as his mother.

Hint: Japanese, unlike others, announce their last name first and than their first name.

U could be right but more evidence is needed but also why wouldn't the sage direct lineage be the stronger clan over uchiha and senju...that's why I doubt u a little

Also the senju and uchiha arehis direct lineage if the hagoromo clan is related to him they would have none of his power what so ever because his mother and him are the only ones out of the clan to have thepower of the god tree...unless he wasn't his mother only child and she was a ***** nobody else in that clanhas their power
The Hagoromo Clan are not his direct descendants, the Senju and the Uchiha are, cuz they were started by his sons.

The Hagoromo Clan can be related to him in different manner - as you mentioned one, he could have had siblings.

Plus, his mother was a princess, which kinda totally deflects the "*****" part. :yeah:

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm. . . I really don't know about that, but something occurred to me, maybe it's common logic, but the names of the Sage's sons could simply be Uchiha and Senju. You know, like Uchiha Ōtsutsuki and Senju Ōtsutsuki, and than their descendants just take their names as their Clan's name.

The Sage's mother's name signifies/hints the same thing - Kaguya, which was Kimimaro's Clan.

As Necromancer4276 said, he can't have the same name as his mother.

Hint: Japanese, unlike others, announce their last name first and than their first name.

The Hagoromo Clan are not his direct descendants, the Senju and the Uchiha are, cuz they were started by his sons.

The Hagoromo Clan can be related to him in different manner - as you mentioned one, he could have had siblings.

Plus, his mother was a princess, which kinda totally deflects the "*****" part. :yeah:
I noticed that when i was reading, and i questioned whether the translators put the last name first or not. Maybe they did name each clan off of the first name of the ancestor... that would be interesting.

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read just like u did that she was a princess but the whole hagoromo and gin and kin thing is where i was headed because they were said to havebeen related to the sage for surviving and eating the kyuubi flesh well I was simply saying that is wrong because that would mean either his mother was a ***** or other people from her kingdom ate the fruit as well but I doubt other people ate it because they too would have been mentioned by madara and their lineage would be part of this whole story but they aren't so the gin and kin brothers are not related to him

The sage got his power from his mother who got her power from the god tree and the two sons got their power from the sage and their lineage is uchiha and senju which further leans me toward the princess had other children who wasn't well endowed as the sage

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read just like u did that she was a princess but the whole hagoromo and gin and kin thing is where i was headed because they were said to havebeen related to the sage for surviving and eating the kyuubi flesh well I was simply saying that is wrong because that would mean either his mother was a ***** or other people from her kingdom ate the fruit as well but I doubt other people ate it because they too would have been mentioned by madara and their lineage would be part of this whole story but they aren't so the gin and kin brothers are not related to him

The sage got his power from his mother who got her power from the god tree and the two sons got their power from the sage and their lineage is uchiha and senju which further leans me toward the princess had other children who wasn't well endowed as the sage
Either she had other kids orgin and kin have nogeneticconnection to the sage
Gin and kin have no genetic connection to the sage
How are you so sure about the Kin & Gin brothers not being related to the Sage, when it was said in the Manga? It's like you know it. . . :erm:

Plus, they were in possession of his weapons.

PS: Don't double-post!

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows.Only thing I find interesting is the princess name being Kaguya.I starting to wonder if all the powers clans in the series originated from the Princess and the sage.

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It the manga never said they were, Ay said that they could be not that they were I'm just saying they aren't descendants of him and that they do not have his power the ones who do are the princess, senju, uchiha, and the two sons not any other member of the hagoromo clan

Ay made that comment because they survived and ate the flesh of the kyuubi hinted that something was special about them which would mean they had direct lineage to the sage which is wrong and since no other hagoromo member was never said to have eaten the fruit then gin and kin are of no relation to the sage at all

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who knows.Only thing I find interesting is the princess name being Kaguya.I starting to wonder if all the powers clans in the series originated from the Princess and the sage.
Actually, all originated from the God Tree, aka the Ten-Tailed Beast. :yeah:

It the manga never said they were, Ay said that they could be not that they were I'm just saying they aren't descendants of him and that they do not have his power the ones who do are the princess, senju, uchiha, and the two sons not any other member of the hagoromo clan

Ay made that comment because they survived and ate the flesh of the kyuubi hinted that something was special about them which would mean they had direct lineage to the sage which is wrong and since no other hagoromo member was never said to have eaten the fruit then gin and kin are of no relation to the sage at all
First, OK, I understand. You believe that they are not related to the Sage, and I do believe that they are - that's it.

Second, there was no one else who ate the fruit, besides Princes Kaguya - she and her son were the first ones to have Chakra. But now, in the current timeline, anyone can learn to use Chakra - in theory everyone is related to Princes Kaguya and Hagoromo, from them it spread out, cuz there was no one else who ate the damn fruit.

Third, like the Uzumaki Caln, that was in alliance with the Senju Clan, the Hagoromo Clan was in alliance with the Uchiha Clan. We know that the Uzumaki and the Senju Clans were related - this could be the same for the Uchiha and the Hagoromo Clans too, which would kinda point out again that the Clan is related to the Sage.

Just one thing - about the Kin & Gin, why do you believe that they are not related to the Sage, even if you know that they were not just ordinary Ninja (they ate Kurama's flesh and gained it's Chakra - others have tried that too, but died), and that they were in possession of the Sage's weapons? hmm

Why do you think that that is wrong?

Last edited:

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yea this counts as a double post again

Deal with it
I will deal with it, I will report you if you do it again. :yeah:

chakra originated from the God Tree.Humankind didn't.There were human living and waging wars without the power of chakra.
Yeah, but you said that: "All the Clan's powers in the series originated from the Princess and the Sage."

Power = Chakra = God Tree

That's how I understood you. hmm