Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone notice this stupid virus has infectd alot of people already..Over 200s already died.I just have the feeling that this virus is manmade by some pharmacuetical teams to gain trillions$ profit from "discovering" the cure -_- f*cking virus.My friends already been infected,but still havent confirm positive..Hopefully not...She just got back from U.K..T_Twhats the symptom anyway?

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Symtoms are very similar to the A flu -_-

Hehe I have such a feeling too. Swine farm thoery sounds too unbelievable.
i kno right?Anw my friend, shes having a high fever,coughing and throw up over and over.And some kind of ache between her chest and stomach(like gastric)She was ok during the flight,but she sit near a sick child(most likely infected during his visit),he pukes and cough all the way to next landing...Im kinda worried :s..

Skylurest

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i kno right?Anw my friend, shes having a high fever,coughing and throw up over and over.And some kind of ache between her chest and stomach(like gastric)She was ok during the flight,but she sit near a sick child(most likely infected during his visit),he pukes and cough all the way to next landing...Im kinda worried :s..
These are symptoms
Except for the ache, that's quite awkward
But she should got to the doctor asap
You can die very quickly from this.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are symptoms
Except for the ache, that's quite awkward
But she should got to the doctor asap
You can die very quickly from this.
yeah about the stomach sickness,it comes and go.Maybe its a gastric..T_T she hates hospital.But i manage to convince her.."you can die very quickly from this"...That makes it worst.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not things you would want to hear
But for her sake, it's best she get checked
yeah i told her to do so even before i post this.Thanks for your concern :) she just need a rest now,its 5.25 am..I cant sleep thinking about it.Too many sad stuff happened yesterday (27th june)..

Iwana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my country the number of infected ppl is growing really quickly,but I think the swine flu isn't that dangerous now,they have the cure and in the US just like 3,4 ppl died so yeah...

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this exact same thread a while ago.
And yes, this virus is manmade, pigs don't start sneezing and we all get infected by it. -_- They release flu's like these, wait until several people die, and sell out the antidote...I cant remember the symptoms, sorry..

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone notice this stupid virus has infectd alot of people already..Over 200s already died.I just have the feeling that this virus is manmade by some pharmacuetical teams to gain trillions$ profit from "discovering" the cure -_- f*cking virus.My friends already been infected,but still havent confirm positive..Hopefully not...She just got back from U.K..T_Twhats the symptom anyway?
oh no the T virus
not resident evil
u willl never take me alive

lol playin they said alil boy started all of this poor kid
to grow up & b blamed for 500 deaths or so on