zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people who beat tsunade: Hashirama, Madara, DSM Kabuto, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Killer Bee, Kisame, Nagato, 6 Paths of Pain, Itachi, Tobirama, Gaara, Oonoki, Jiraya, Orochimaru, MS/Rinnegan Obito, Danzo

People who might beat Tsunade: Hiashi Hyuga, Hiruzen, Gai, Sasori, Kakazu, Suigetsu(if she can't hurt him she can't beat him, may be able to beat him with medical ninjutsu).
ok this is where you go wrong, no matter how JIRIAYA AND OROCHIMARU might look powerful THE creator of his M,ang/anime i've stated so many times that Tsunade is equally powerful to them in EVERY WAY.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about oonoki, maybe you should read about jinton and yin seal on DB. Gaara CANNOT beat Tsunade enough said.

IF TSUNADE has SLUG MODE she stands a chance against OBITO BY FAR. after all ONLY SENJUTSU CAN WORK ON HIM and besides we all know now that SHIKKOTSURIN IS slug mode, kabuto stated it earlier and now its fully reveal.

Kakashi cant beat Tsunade, Kamui isn't sufficient to take out a SANNIN. you have so many fail ninja on that list sorry my fingers are tire to explain reasons. Katsuyu alone would RAPE KAKASHI much less adding Tsunade to that fray.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where's Naruto?
FIXED*
Sorry I made it 'BSM Minato', need to wear my spects...=D=D
i think you didnt read my thread, if you did then your comprehension is lacking, I've stated about Tobirama and Minato already. i wont go into a debate about the others. Sadly there are too many crazy fanboys around here. especially for Sasuke who has minute experience in WAR COMPARE TO TSUNADE.
1. You countered FTG, what about other techs of Tobirama??
2. EMS Sasuke can easily defeat Tsunade, Tsunade has no counter for Sasuke's enton abilities and lightning techs..
if you take out Edo and dead shinobi, she might get in. The Top Ten is interchangeable.
She can't, I just posted ten names, still there are few other guys for example-Killer Bee, Oro etc..

Last edited:

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I made it 'BSM Minato', need to wear my spects...=D=D
your just making her look bad right there, if its not a sage Naruto or BM , he doesn't stand a chance
1. You countered FTG, what about other techs of Tobirama??
thats the thing all of his water techs have already counter the minute she's capable to use FTG he wont be able to form a hand sign when Tsunade gives him a 1 hit punch or punches the ground and changes the trajectory of his jutsus.
EMS Sasuke can easily defeat Tsunade, Tsunade has no counter for Sasuke's enton abilities and lightning techs..
Sasuke's enton is countered by Byakugou, Sauke's black flames is countered by Byakugou, Tsunade went via 3rd Raikage's raiton sustaining MINOR BRUISES BEFORE SHE PULLS REBIRTH, and that transportation technique was said to be the strongest or among the deadliest raiton technique. Kirin wont do her shit, ( well it will but not significant OK) Kirin is a one shot jutsu, so sasuke is out after that.
She can't, I just posted ten names, still there are few other guys for example-Killer Bee, Oro etc..
Tsunade=Orochimaru; to make things worse SLUGS>SNAKES lolol i mean kishi said so. Bee is debatable, I've seen weaker akatsuki members take out tailed beast, Tsunade would fare off very well especially with katsuyu's help. i mean she tank TBB back then and 9 tails corrosive cloak, chibaku tensei and shinra tensei, i'm sure Tsunade would get pass bee, especially since her summon can be a foot hold, there's no where to run.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your just making her look bad right there, if its not a sage Naruto or BM , he doesn't stand a chance
I am talking about BSM Naruto and that part of post wasn't directed to you...:|
thats the thing all of his water techs have already counter the minute she's capable to use FTG he wont be able to form a hand sign when Tsunade gives him a 1 hit punch or punches the ground and changes the trajectory of his jutsus.
Who told you that she is capable of using FTG??:what:
And what counter she has for Tobirama's edo tensei??
Please don't overrate Tsunade..
Sasuke's enton is countered by Byakugou, Sauke's black flames is countered by Byakugou, Tsunade went via 3rd Raikage's raiton sustaining MINOR BRUISES BEFORE SHE PULLS REBIRTH, and that transportation technique was said to be the strongest or among the deadliest raiton technique. Kirin wont do her shit, ( well it will but not significant OK) Kirin is a one shot jutsu, so sasuke is out after that.
How can she counter black flames by using mere Byakugou??
Punch can't deflect Amaterasu or enton flames, I hope you know that.:erm:
Tsunade=Orochimaru; to make things worse SLUGS>SNAKES lolol i mean kishi said so. Bee is debatable, I've seen weaker akatsuki members take out tailed beast, Tsunade would fare off very well especially with katsuyu's help. i mean she tank TBB back then and 9 tails corrosive cloak, chibaku tensei and shinra tensei, i'm sure Tsunade would get pass bee, especially since her summon can be a foot hold, there's no where to run.
Please provide me manga scan @bold.
Bee soloed entire team taka, gave good fight to Kisame, how dare you think that Tsunade can deflect TBB??

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade can't use FTG, FTG doesn't only require seal..Now counter the list of ten people who are near to top 10-
1. Current Obito
2. Madara
3. Hashirama
4. Minato
5. BSM Naruto
6. Sasuke
7. Itachi
8. Tobirama
9. Kabuto
10. Nagato
^List isn't in the order^
This is the top 10, not in order as he said but tsunade gets demolished by these 10 (including all forms of obito & EMS madara).

I wont even get into the top 20 because she doesnt make it there either.

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am talking about BSM Naruto and that part of post wasn't directed to you...:|

Who told you that she is capable of using FTG??:what:
And what counter she has for Tobirama's edo tensei??
Please don't overrate Tsunade..

How can she counter black flames by using mere Byakugou??
Punch can't deflect Amaterasu or enton flames, I hope you know that.:erm:

Please provide me manga scan @bold.
Bee soloed entire team taka, gave good fight to Kisame, how dare you think that Tsunade can deflect TBB??
see heres the thing i stated how she would be able to do FTG not do it from start.
As fo his edo tensei he was only able to summon one person; oro went and improve is edo tenseis by kabuto's help. then if an OLD HIRUZEN could beat both hashirama and Tobirama, then who ever Tobirama is going to summon wont be at full power so Tsunade will destroy that shinobi too.
I'm not overrating her just stating facts.
She counters Amaterasu by sealing the blames inside her SEAL ON HER FOREHEAD; its a kanji just like the scroll pervy sage used.
Taka is a shitty of a team even Sandaime Raikage would over rape them, how dare you compare ONE OF THE LEGENDARY SANNIN TO THEM

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Sachchidanand i suggest you to stop trying to argue with this guy it won't get anywhere he is either a troll; a deluded fanboy or both at the same time.

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the top 10, not in order as he said but tsunade gets demolished by these 10 (including all forms of obito & EMS madara).

I wont even get into the top 20 because she doesnt make it there either.
why she's not in your top 20? state your ninjas you think that can beat her, and we will compromise the situation by eliminating them.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why she's not in your top 20? state your ninjas you think that can beat her, and we will compromise the situation by eliminating them.
Muu (Jinton)
Killerbee (Tbb spam)
Kakashi (Kamui)
Onoki (Jinton)
Gai (Too fast)
Sasori (Too fast)
Kisame (Water dome)
Deidara (Long range)
Gaara (Long range)

She can't win in any of these situations.

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shet gets stomped by itachi. And he barely makes the top 10.
stop flatter yourself, itachi is no where close to top 10, she effortlessly cured Tskuyomi on kakshi and sasuke, not to mention she landed a death blow from behind on one of madara's susanoo despite fighting five. She would do the same. Not to mention katsuyu who turns liquid and changes her components into acid and disintegrates his susanoo from beneath until he has no armor left, he would have to run since the slug erase her eyes to become liquid; NO EYES NO GENJUTSU. well he could black flames it thats one thing for sure but the slug will heal via byakugou or even reform its self into many diminutive sizes, while only a portion is being burnt; and besides we all know if itachi over uses those eyes it gets clouded and he's done for.

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muu (Jinton)
Killerbee (Tbb spam)
Kakashi (Kamui)
Onoki (Jinton)
Gai (Too fast)
Sasori (Too fast)
Kisame (Water dome)
Deidara (Long range)
Gaara (Long range)

She can't win in any of these situations.
Listening to you makes me laugh

the slug can handle bee, what will kakashi do, kamui a MILLION PIECES of katsuyu and gets tired lol? i wonder
GUY isn't too fast for Tsunade, if you were reading my thread anyone who fights Tsunade while katsuyu becomes A FOOT HOLD LOSSES, because they have to stand on the ground, and the slug will just cover the battle ground, sure he will land a couple blows but the result will remain the same. what can guy do when he's standing on katsuyu when she changes to acid.?

Tsunade >Sasori, he even feared her, she would deactivate his poison, besides byakugou was stated to rapidly reconstruct cells then if sasori poison gets in, all those infected cells will be replaced by new ones.

Kisame would fare off quite well, i must admit his water dome would do severe damage but all Tsunade needs to do before the water elevates too much, into infuse chackra into her toes and creates a MASSIVE CRATER, similar to what she did with 1 finger. the water would get suck up leaving kisame helpless.

Nano bytes wont do the kill when she's a raiton user. your lame you know that, of all the people deidara?
Gaara comes close but not enough, with her slug in liquid mode his sand would become WET and he cant MANIPULATE WET SAND, worse if he tries to engulf Tsunade with some far away sand her slug can simply cover her, or shoot acid to disintegrate his sand attack.
you might say he can ride in the air how will she get him, simply again just power up her pet like what she did to onoki's JINTON and shoot a LARGE SCALE ACID ATTACK, Bro Gaara just cant beat Tsunade get over it.