zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only can she accumulate information from her slugs, in mini/medium/large and jumbo sizes, but she can use her PET AS A FOOT HOLD IN ANY WAR TO INSTANTANEOUSLY KILL HER OPPONENTS.

check this out, she channeled her chackra via the slug for healing everyone, then she can channeled her chackra via the slug for offense, like when she converted a portion of her chackra into raiton and F7CK KABUTO UP.

You must be registered for see images

Now after witnessing that, Tsunade EARNED A TOP TEN SPOT, if it’s even last place , she does, Opponents like Tobirama and Minato would be beat. WHY? CHECK OUT THESE SCANS

That's right FTG can only work when either of them places the seal onto you or there chackra are connected to you somehow.
We have witness Tsunade's years of experience on the BATTLEFIELD and her years of expertise in the MEDICAL FIELD, then its only legit/common sense that by liquifying katsuyu and channeling her chackra via her slug, SHE WILL BE ABLE TO USE FTG ON HER OPPONENT, since both Tobirama and Minato, chackra would be intercepted by katsuyu when standing on top of her.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade can't use FTG, FTG doesn't only require seal..Now counter the list of ten people who are near to top 10-
1. Current Obito
2. Madara
3. Hashirama
4. Minato
5. BSM Naruto
6. Sasuke
7. Itachi
8. Tobirama
9. Kabuto
10. Nagato
^List isn't in the order^

Last edited:

sharingansennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people who beat tsunade: Hashirama, Madara, DSM Kabuto, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Killer Bee, Kisame, Nagato, 6 Paths of Pain, Itachi, Tobirama, Gaara, Oonoki, Jiraya, Orochimaru, MS/Rinnegan Obito, Danzo

People who might beat Tsunade: Hiashi Hyuga, Hiruzen, Gai, Sasori, Kakazu, Suigetsu(if she can't hurt him she can't beat him, may be able to beat him with medical ninjutsu).

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
excellent thread as usual

but still not as excellent as your tsunade>BM naruto thread, but keep trying you will definitely surpass yourself

its only legit/common sense that by liquifying katsuyu and channeling her chackra via her slug, SHE WILL BE ABLE TO USE FTG ON HER OPPONENT, since both Tobirama and Minato, chackra would be intercepted by katsuyu when standing on top of her.
best thing i read all day

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade can't use FTG, FTG doesn't only require seal..Now counter the list of ten people who are near to top 10-
1. Current Obito
2. Madara
3. Hashirama
4. Minato
5. BSM Minato
6. Sasuke
7. Itachi
8. Tobirama
9. Kabuto
10. Nagato
i think you didnt read my thread, if you did then your comprehension is lacking, I've stated about Tobirama and Minato already. i wont go into a debate about the others. Sadly there are too many crazy fanboys around here. especially for Sasuke who has minute experience in WAR COMPARE TO TSUNADE.

zesto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zetso you back, I've missed yo troll threads
Its been a while actually, got bored decided to return, to wreak havoc
excellent thread as usual

but still not as excellent as your tsunade>BM naruto thread, but keep trying you will definitely surpass yourself

best thing i read all day
really thanks, LOL i know your a die hard fanboy of your character and you'll never stop hating tsunade
At least you tried..
tell me about it

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Current Obito
2. Madara
3. Hashirama
4. Minato
5. BSM Minato
6. Sasuke
7. Itachi
8. Tobirama
9. Kabuto
10. Nagato
if you take out Edo and dead shinobi, she might get in. The Top Ten is interchangeable.