Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree.
His Susanno may protect him but eventually he will pass out.
The Amaterasu won't be able to follow him because he is faster than the eye sight so Guy has this one :)
I would say Itachi can stay in Susano'o longer than Guy can stay in 8 gate's and even after that Itachi could surround himself with ameterasu like Sasuke did, so if guy touches him he will probably die

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree.
His Susanno may protect him but eventually he will pass out.
The Amaterasu won't be able to follow him because he is faster than the eye sight so Guy has this one :)
guy's fighting by looking at itachi's feet, i don't think theres a sign on his feet saying Amaterasu next, the onli sharingan experience guy had was fyting kakashi..itachi would take on guy AND kakashi and still win:)

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guy's fighting by looking at itachi's feet, i don't think theres a sign on his feet saying Amaterasu next, the onli sharingan experience guy had was fyting kakashi..itachi would take on guy AND kakashi and still win:)
I dsagree there, i doubt if it were guy and kakashi vs itachi that itachi could win

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say Itachi can stay in Susano'o longer than Guy can stay in 8 gate's and even after that Itachi could surround himself with ameterasu like Sasuke did, so if guy touches him he will probably die
and you get information of that from WHERE? i mean both parts, that itachi can stay in susano´o longer than gai and that he can surround himself with amaterasu like sasuke

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and you get information of that from WHERE? i mean both parts, that itachi can stay in susano´o longer than gai and that he can surround himself with amaterasu like sasuke
amaterasu shield is blaze release(enton), mixing lightining and fire....probably... , itachi had water and fire(that he shown) so i think he cant use enton
source :

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
amaterasu shield is blaze release(enton), mixing lightining and fire....probably... , itachi had water and fire(that he shown) so i think he cant use enton
source :
If Gai opens 8gates i dout he will be scared to punch/kick though a little firexd

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi woudld win he could keep up his susanoo long enough even for 8 gates to wear off except if he were at the end of his life

naruto kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi woudld win he could keep up his susanoo long enough even for 8 gates to wear off except if he were at the end of his life
no he cannot because he will have to use it from the very begining of the fight other wise guy will smoke him i mean 4 th gate will be enough to take out itachi without his susanoo,and susanoo does consume a lot of chakra so he will run out of chakra and then guy can finish him off

Sasuke of the akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so susano can block very powerful techniques but at the same time we dont now to how much damage susano can take. we know that raikage cracked susano but gai/'s 8 gates are more powerful than raikage's liger bomb.
Itachi's susano has the spirit weapon called yata mirror which can change its characteristics to repel any attack. And Raikage only cracked susanoo ribcage form which is its weakest form.

Sasuke of the akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its hard to say cause Guy has experice on how to fight a sharingan user(kakashi). plus guy can tell a persons movement by looking at there feet. But itachi has amaterasu and is very skilled and could give guy a run for his money. So I think it would be a tie.

Last edited: