• Total voters

jmjroc

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i say itachi wins since he can just move his hand and catch him in a genjutsu plus the susano which would block all guys attacks even if he opened the 8th gate

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i say itachi wins since he can just move his hand and catch him in a genjutsu plus the susano which would block all guys attacks even if he opened the 8th gate
i dont think so susano can block very powerful techniques but at the same time we dont now to how much damage susano can take. we know that raikage cracked susano but gai/'s 8 gates are more powerful than raikage's liger bomb.

Blazethe1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so susano can block very powerful techniques but at the same time we dont now to how much damage susano can take. we know that raikage cracked susano but gai/'s 8 gates are more powerful than raikage's liger bomb.
last tyme ichecked sasukes susanoo was nothing compared to itachis :flaw:

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, itachi´s susano´o has yata mirror
haha(asi to bude lepší anglicky, jsou tu přece i ostatní :)), but gai's attack afternoon tiger....was awesome...like morning peacock, but when he open eight gate, what attack will he be able to do? Night bear? maybe...and that attack should be able to get out yatta mirrorand susanoo...but death will come...to both ot them

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how do you know itachi will be fast enough to block gai's 8 gates attack with his yata mirror.
Itachi activated susano'o at lightening speed, when sasuke attacked with Kirin, this time he has the time it takes guy to unlock 8 gates so itachi will have enough time

Itachi has got this one im afraid guys.

Last edited:

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I disagree.
His Susanno may protect him but eventually he will pass out.
The Amaterasu won't be able to follow him because he is faster than the eye sight so Guy has this one :)