Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which means literally nothing to what I just said

Bee wasnt weaker than Sasuke he was far stronger

He beat the snot out of Sasukes entire team without using any of his full strength

And then he "lost" to amaterasu on purpose so he could escape the village

This is all directly stated

I already gave the reasoning

Naruto and Sasuke were far weaker than Zabuza but could still manage to pull off a feint against him AND free Kakashi

Madara vs Naruto/Sasuke is the same scenario

All he does is feint them, then run away

He accomplishes a single fucking action against

Your stance here is beyond silly

Madara being able to accomplish a single thing against Naruto and Sasuke doesnt debunk the fact he is weaker than they are

Look at the entire Sasuke vs Itachi fight, Naruto vs Pain, Jiraiya vs Pain, Kisame vs Killer Bee etc

Literally every fight with a decisive victor and superior still has the weaker party accomplishing things against the stronger even if they lose in the end

Being inferior doesnt mean youre helpless

Thats what a feint is

This isnt an argument against Madara being able to feint Naruto and Sasuke

Zabuza didnt think their target was Kakashi, just like Naruto and Sasuke didnt think Madaras target was Kakashi AND didnt know of his ability to substitute himself with a clone

Its literally the exact same scenario

Try a little harder plz

I already have

Literally already posted the panels

It is directly stated in black and white that he substituted himself for his clone

Theres no "unknown trick"

Youre apparently just too thick headed to be able to read it

I reiterate my earlier question...Why are you unable to grasp things the series is DIRECTLY telling you?

You are literally rambling right now

What you are saying makes no sense as you have yet to even properly reply to any one of my posts or arguments

No actually thatd be your stupid replies

Wherein you prove you barely comprehend this series in every one
You said he was weaker than the team, then said he ran away because that has nothing to do ability level, so i said that a weaker character can fail to run away.
If you cannot follow your own posts, we won't get far.
KILLER F, KILLER F, NOT KILLER B!
Yeah, that's it for me.

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto wins he has superior speed and the cloak can fight with him giving him extra arms to fight guy and can act as a defense from guys strongest attacks. And naruto can use shadow clones to win