i look up with my 1T activated

hmph

i send your kunai back towards you using

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

then as you look up you see three giant elephants heading towards you

(Sumi Youshiki: Chuusen Bakuyaku)- Ink Style: Drawing Explosive
Type:Attack
Range: Short-Long Range
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:30
Description: The user can draw either small animals such as beatles or giant animals such as lions to match the explosive powers. these images must be drawn on some sort of canvas whether it be a scroll or a tag or even a fan. after giving the appropriate hand signs the animal will be summoned and at that point the user must perform one last handsign to make the animal explode. the user may control where the animal goes but depending on the size of the image he must put more chakra.
NOTE: Can only be used by Ink Users.
NOTE: Can only be used by Sai.
NOTE: Must be drawn with chakra infused ink such as the kind that Sai uses

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
"Hmph guess i cant play around can i"

As i see your elephants and wind speeding forwards i make a single handseal and use

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Blasting forward a huge wave that will engulf your elephants and the wind Just as the wave is leaving me i charge it with raiton using

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

I then stare at you with my 1T

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmph guess i cant play around can i"

As i see your elephants and wind speeding forwards i make a single handseal and use

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Blasting forward a huge wave that will engulf your elephants and the wind Just as the wave is leaving me i charge it with raiton using

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

I then stare at you with my 1T
as the water travels towards my elephants i make the handseal for them to explode. there is a huge explosion which distracts you. it also disrupts the current of the water causing your raiton to also be disrupted. as this is happening i jump into the air and use

(Ninpou: Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15(-3 for each additional animal created)
Damage Points:30
Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.
Note:The 5 animal limit can be any variety of small animals.

summoning a bird which i stand upon flying above. then i use

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

fusing it with

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

creating a massive fire tornado coming from above you

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
As soon as you jump in to the air on your bird i use

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Creating a massive orb of water (cant be bothered to find a pic but its the orb killer bee was in while fighting kisame basically that size) swallowing me you and your bird instantly and trapping you in the water

Where i quickly use

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
Note: Requires water source to use.

Summoning five sharks that chase you crushing your ribs and lungs causing you to drown

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as you jump in to the air on your bird i use

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Creating a massive orb of water (cant be bothered to find a pic but its the orb killer bee was in while fighting kisame basically that size) swallowing me you and your bird instantly and trapping you in the water

first of all it doesn't say anywhere that it's self sustained. and if it's not the same jutsu maybe you should make it more clear that it's not instead of clearly saying (in red) that it is.

anywho

so we are in the bubble the sharks are coming towards me so i take out a bottle of ink and open it allowing it to flow through the water then i use

(Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imitation.The user can create huge animals.This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.

forming 5 giant squids. the quickly wrap themselves around your sharks while i swim away towards the surface of the orb

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Same orb but different technique now as it stands your grappling with my sharks that regenerate and trying to escape so i quickly use

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Hurtling myself on to the top of the orb while im standing on it i use

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Trapping you and holding you till my sharks finish your squids and come to deal with you
assuming you dont drown in the meantime

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same orb but different technique now as it stands your grappling with my sharks that regenerate and trying to escape so i quickly use

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Hurtling myself on to the top of the orb while im standing on it i use

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Trapping you and holding you till my sharks finish your squids and come to deal with you
assuming you dont drown in the meantime

i honestly don't know how you did that last move being that i'm already in an orb. so now it's like an orb inside an orb? yah doesn't make much sense but anywho as you start to hurtle yourself to the surface i race you using all of the oxygen in the water to force out this move

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

thrusting myself to the surface right as you do. then as you use the water imprisonment i use

Ink Style: Blank Canvas (Sumi Fuukaku: Utsuro Kyanbasu)
Range:short-long
Type: supplementary/defense
Damage: 60
Description: the user pulls out a scroll and summons a wall of ink. any element jutsu of A-Rank and below can be absorbed by this wall and then is thrown back at the opponent with a single hand sign. the user may not absorb more than one attack at a time. as soon as the attack is absorbed and thrown back the wall will disperse and cease to exist.
NOTE: may only be used three times per battle
NOTE: may only be used by Sai and taught by Volcomguts
NOTE: the user must stand behind the wall and the wall cannot move, the user has to stand behind it until the attack is released or it will disperse.

absorbing it. then i make the final handseal releasing it on you. you're now trapped. i then use

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

sending a huge electric current to the orb of water.
this fries you to a crisp

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your using a wall to block an orb lol?
and i dont think there is much oxygen in the water you wouldnt drown otherwise

if you read the description of the move it doesn't "block" it. the wall absorbs the attack so that i can use it against you. and a large body of water is going to have oxygen in it. that's why it's H2O. but whatever. if you're going to argue every move i make....then i'm so over this fight

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Im arguin your use of a ink wall to absorb a water orb you would have effectively just drowned yourself in ink lol and yes H20 does contain oxygen but certainly not enough to make a huge wind fist technique lol

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im arguin your use of a ink wall to absorb a water orb you would have effectively just drowned yourself in ink lol and yes H20 does contain oxygen but certainly not enough to make a huge wind fist technique lol

OH.MY.GOD. i don't think you get the Blank Canvas Technique at all do you. also i didn't say it was a HUGE wind fist. i said that absorbed the oxygen in the water to push out a technique to thrust myself to the surface. but like i said i'm done arguing a point i've already made

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You were at mid range when the orb was formed. Going from mid to long range only lets you go back by 10 meters.

You must be registered for see images

That is the orb. You can only go back by 10 meters. You are still in the orb and I have also had this verified with a sensei.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
yeah, I agree with Yard. Also, how can you draw in a orb of water? there's no way possible, the paper would be wet, and the ink would spread through the orb, so if anything you died from not defending against the sharks in the beginning.