Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My site was base on naruot jutsu only you started the whole custom jutsu fix I added them so we`d all know what they do.It`s not fair for you and any other memebr to have jutsu that know one knows about.
Di u just wrote that custom jutsus are bad????
HIPOCRISY on the sight...

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said its bad thats true but read read my qoute and it says I added them so we can all know what they do>they were gonna use them no mater what.Neji check Sweet sasukes thread in the konoha village forum.The poll clearly says more members a agaianst users using jutsu there character cant>Even Versuvio said so himself.I ask for feed back do I not and then make a move based on the majority vote thats democray.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That doesnt matter; you still dont have to right to tell ppl what to do or what not to do, and stop making a fool out of yourself by calling me immature and a kid, because that doesnt matter here, its even worse for you because a kid is messing with your ideas

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your the one whos looking dumb look cut the crap let me teach you how to make a forum if not stop conplainin then.I`m trying to help you understand how a site works but you juts blow it off and try to personal attack me.If you wanna get some insight then PM if not then stop your complaining about my ideas and how your(non-existing) are so much better than mine

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you being so agressive?
Jesus christ all i did was give some negative points about your idea, and mister here is calling me brat, immature, which proves who is the real immature one..
If you cant handle negative comments, youre not worth it.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you mean your personally attacking me.I`m trying to help you and your juts like how your you gonna do that well if Versuvio needs my help installing hacks I`d be glad to help.My points is your attacking me and you havent done anything helpful here search the forums I`ve given people sig/avatars and personal advice and helped add to discusions and this is not your first time attacking some one I`ve seen you make unfreindly remarks to alot of members why just cause they cant ban you?

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh, im not attacking you, understand that please.
Im giving negative comments.. Cant you handle that?
I help wherever i can to.. but im not gonna use it in something like this .. :S Comepletely out of the point
Your implying noone can say something negative about you or your ideas since you help ppl?

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what your sayings is that my word is law and its not there were rules here before I came and I helped add structure here.You make unnessacary comments like are those lips on your ass? ring any bells?why say mean things to people.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you digging up things?
I was different then.. I changed a lot since then.
You are becoming desperate, and now trying to get me back with all you can find..
But it wont work because of this:
I see your ready to learn now.OK first click herehttp://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ and download firefox if you already got it never mind skip it then pm me back
Your pm
Trying to change subject so i cant focus on you anymore but on the stuff youre trying to 'teach' me.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
come on dude I`m trying to help you understand what admins do but your focused on makeing dumb comments.I`m trying to help you out I know how to work a forum and set permisison and what I`m talking about I`m trying to share that with you.I`m not tryiing to degrade you or make fun of you.If you look you`ve been posting in only my three threads here and the othe rone in battle arean I apperciate your commnets but your acting like I`m the boss.Thats why I ask for feed back and make polls for.I`m intrested in the site as a whole not to better one persons enjoyment.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One person enjoyment?
Thats exactly you, you shape evrything so it pleases you, and if someone gives bad comments about you twist it like the one giving comments is the bad one, but in the end hes only giving comments..
And i already said it must be hard work admins, stop trying that.
You're cunning you know that?
And try to get me in all ways...
Most ppl wont see that..
But i do.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are you talikng about every thing I`ve done was for everyone.Take my jutsu site whn I joined noboy knew mnay jutsu so I asked and then made a site for it and have Versuvio`s permission to link to it.I`m not saying your comments arent unwelcomed its how you word them whats why.I`m done with this post what you will.I`m not the only one wo see how you voice your opinions why do you think in the art contest theres no mean comments?I dont wont other being mean to anyone.This site is for enjoyment.Your trying to make this a mind game and its so not.REally though on some real honest stuff what have you done to help out? Raelly give me 10 ways you`ved helped others.I can have members vouch for me that I`ve helped them you just think its about you and its not.instead of being productive in your negative comments your demeaninig and down grading.