pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you set permissions for each villages group?Like this all villages in the drop-down list have a group and each group could have a forum similar to how each village is private.Or it could be a village catagory so theres mutliple forums.Like a forum for the name of the village and a training grounds there to keep jutsu safe from outsiders.now anyone can view training and use that jutsu.

Reactions: YaminoSoul

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you agree with that?that way all villages have a place only they can see,Konoha village is for konoha ninja and a llot of us have our own villages and training will be secret and battles will be public.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the support.I got the idea from my own forum and a book I read on managing a forum.I hope Versuvio would take it into concideration since I wouldnt take much time to do but we`d have to make village groups and have it approved by him or ZonDer.That way its completly rpg.Why have training that everyone can see and copy just by watching it not fair to those who had to do the training and the public training can be done for members not in that group to learn a certain move and would help with who can use what jutsu.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks but no kages it would cause so much porblems unless the members voted them as kage and its not a permante rank.

reaso why I say this is to limit jutsu usage like only grass ninja canb use grass jutsu and snow jutsu can use snow(location must have snow in it)

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if we had it then we could and rpg would be on a whole other level.Hidden villages with kages.Thats why I asked Versuvio to add the drop down list for villages in the first place.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
keep up with support if we get enough Versuvio might tets itand added to the site.Come on guys/girls lest hear your thoughts

Hey ZonDer whats your take on it?I could do it with both simplemacihne and phpbb3 and in the demo I did of vbulletin

Last edited:

Hokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you have a point because everytime i do some training there is nothing stopping people from looking at the jutsus i learned and copying it :naruto:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
right and mods/admin will have access to them so they will be monitered and Versuvio could assign a mod to moderate 2 or so villages and can answer all questions about them