Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry about that
so i hit buy your attacks right

*gets up and one side of my face is covered in blood*
*smirks*
*grabs sword*
*i sonido infront of u and then i sonido behind u, cuttin your leg*
*i kick u the back of your knee, makin u fall to your knees and i swin my sword choppin off your head*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry about that
so i hit buy your attacks right

*gets up and one side of my face is covered in blood*
*smirks*
*grabs sword*
*i sonido infront of u and then i sonido behind u, cuttin your leg*
*i kick u the back of your knee, makin u fall to your knees and i swin my sword choppin off your head*
Well actually your whole chest would be bleeding and your face too. ^.^

*As yu sonido behind me and swing at my leg I backflip over you and in mid-flip I fore a cero blast (the fast one) down at you*

*I sonido under you and fire a grand ray cero at you*

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well actually your whole chest would be bleeding and your face too. ^.^

*As yu sonido behind me and swing at my leg I backflip over you and in mid-flip I fore a cero blast (the fast one) down at you*

*I sonido under you and fire a grand ray cero at you*
(its called a cero bullet)

*as u back flip, i also fire a cero bullet to stop yours. while u were chargin up the grand ray cero, i sonido above u and i fire a cero bullet at u, makin your GRC to blow up in your face*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(its called a cero bullet)

*as u back flip, i also fire a cero bullet to stop yours. while u were chargin up the grand ray cero, i sonido above u and i fire a cero bullet at u, makin your GRC to blow up in your face*
*The bullet mearly gets absorbed into the grand ray cero as im chargin it*
Release your blade . . . . . or else you wont survive this blast.
*Fires the cero at Grimmjow*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*spins rapidly towards senpai*
*sweeps kicks senpai in the leg and cartwheels slicin across senpais chest wit my batman like blades*
*Jmps up avoiding his weep kick but elbows him in the shin with full force as it passes under me breaking the bone*
*As he slashes at me I hook my sword around the blade on his arm holding it and then fire a cero from the fist holding my sword*

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Jmps up avoiding his weep kick but elbows him in the shin with full force as it passes under me breaking the bone*
*As he slashes at me I hook my sword around the blade on his arm holding it and then fire a cero from the fist holding my sword*
*just a were about to brake my shin, i kick him across the face wit my other leg(still spinnin), which sends u flyin across the field. i sonido behind u as u is flyin across the field, i punch u into the air. i sonido above u, wit claws glow bcoz its fill wit reiatsu. i punch u, as i hit u there was a blast of blue energy and it sends into the ground creatin a huge crater*

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*just a were about to brake my shin, i kick him across the face wit my other leg(still spinnin), which sends u flyin across the field. i sonido behind u as u is flyin across the field, i punch u into the air. i sonido above u, wit claws glow bcoz its fill wit reiatsu. i punch u, as i hit u there was a blast of blue energy and it sends into the ground creatin a huge crater*
*As you kick me with the other leg I block it with the arm going down to elbow your shin and break your shin with my elbow making it impossible to espcape because of the momentum you had*
*As i break yur shin I grab your leg under my arm, spin you around and send you flying into a wall, I fire three cero bullets chasing after you*
*As you hit the wall you form a crater and the cero bullets hit you*