Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohhhhhhh....my bad *stabs the ground and fire spreads every where underground...then it shoots out of the floor* ouch.....elais i am giving u two options!!!
heres an option :p

*puts out fire and lava explodes in your location in a two mile radius out of the ground giving you no chance of escape or blocking it*

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*jumps to another tree...* option 1: we fight as family and kill grimm together and then have a beer in our victroy...
optain 2: or we do not work together and die as togher as enemies...
pick the right one...

Last edited:

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*blocks attack wit my sword*
time to die
grind pentera
*transforms*
You must be registered for see images
*places palm on you and puts chakra into your body again, screwing up your spiritual energy and causing the grind pantera to explode inside your own body*

*jumps to another tree...* option 1: we fight as family and kill grimm together and then have a beer in our victroy...
optain 2: or we do not work together and die as togher as enemies...
pick the right one...
ok the lava was in a two mile radius, you cant just simply jump into a tree, the lava is shooting sky high, your dead, and you cant defeat me

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*places palm on you and puts chakra into your body again, screwing up your spiritual energy and causing the grind pantera to explode inside your own body*

ok the lava was in a two mile radius, you cant just simply jump into a tree, the lava is shooting sky high, your dead, and you cant defeat me
hmm that sounds like it hurts

rigged scary powerfull

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*grabs hold of your hand*

*your arm rips off in multiple places*

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grabs hold of your hand*

*your arm rips off in multiple places*
*grabs your hand and performs the handle on the hand technique, ripping off your hand*

*sinks self into ground and grimmjow explodes from inner grind pantera*

*rises from ground after explosion*

the new generation is starting to get stronger grimm

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grabs your hand and performs the handle on the hand technique, ripping off your hand*

*sinks self into ground and grimmjow explodes from inner grind pantera*

*rises from ground after explosion*

the new generation is starting to get stronger grimm
u cannot blow me up like that *smirks*
*slice of your hand*
*stabs mutiple times at eliasa wit my hands*