HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lately I began working out using no equipment (body weight workouts). My goal is to obtain a Greek god physique. So should I focus on building my strength, or building my muscle definition?

Also, I need my body fat to be below 10%.

So. Should I work on that first? Or do the strength training / muscle definition training?

Also: is a Greek god physique different from an archangel physique?

Last edited:

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read around and you should focus on building strength. The nutrition plan is geared towards structuring your muscle.
Thanks. I'll focus on strength then. Can you tell me which program might be suitable? Or which training plan?

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only way to obtain that physique without the use of equipment is to use the following workout regimen:
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running.

Every single day!!

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd wager you be careful about the nutrition that you take. Be sure you get plenty of healthy fats such as avocados and fatty acids; if not on a low budget avocado oil as a dressing for everything with some spice is always pleasant.

look at this:

Last edited:

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd wager you be careful about the nutrition that you take. Be sure you get plenty of healthy fats such as avocados and fatty acids; if not on a low budget avocado oil as a dressing for everything with some spice is always pleasant.
Gotcha. Should I work out everyday (Saitama) or workout using a plan