Greatest Hokage

Who is the strongest Hokage till now

• First Hokage - Hashirama Senju (The wood element user)

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Second Hokage

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Third Hokage - Hiruzen Sarutobi (The Great Professor)

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Fourth Hokage - Minato Namikaze (The Yellow Flash)

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Fifth Hokage - Tsunade (The Healing Ninja)

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

SenjuTobirama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi just use my name =P btw it should be Senju Tobirama he is the brother of the first and creator of various organisations such as the Academy, the ANBU, the Chūnin Exams and the Konoha Military Police Force which he entrusted to the Uchiha. Also the creator of the forbidden jutsu Summoning: Impure World Resurrection. He also defeated the cloud monsters Kinkaku and Ginkaku. 2nd is the best

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st ( the HNIC and would pwn all of them IMO)
3rd (was dat dude in his prime, as stated)
2nd (totally underestimated)
4th (tired of his fanboys)

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st Hokage destroys all of them.
3rd Hokage in prime rapes the rest below.
4th Hokage given time to grow would have surpassed all of the above and below.
2nd Hokage would drown alot of people.
5th Hokage would rape all chuunins in any village and a couple of Jounins in some villages.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we all know what minato did

now please be compleately honest do you think Hiruzen could have done what Minato did and save the village from Kyubi AND Madara (and he was younger back then); he had a whole leaf jounin batallion to back him up but it looked he was praying for Minato to come and he did come and took care of both alone
adn as I rank both 3rd and 4th above 1st and 2nd

note: Hashirama could go against Kyubi because it was a Biju which he could tame, but he cant tame a fellow shinobi and if he couldnt tame the kyubi and would battle him i think that wood water and earth and senju skill would do good but wouldnt be enough, as for madara we are not even sure he actually lost in a sserious battle (the whole DNA thingy) and we dont even know how strong he was at the time (yes he had EMS but now he has 1st hokage DNA, a creepy limb loss replacement shi? (he lost his body parts a few times now but always got new one) and his space time and way more experience/''wisdom'' = at the time he battled Minato)

@Kakashi Fang: I think you underestimate Tsunade

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara if he didnt have his apce time and Senju DNA I somehow doubt was stronger

as for the kyubi, Hashirama could only beat/control it because it was a tailed beast, if it was something others of equal power (which he couldnt control) i think he couldnt keep up, i dont doubt it htan kyubis power can whipe out a forest

so we cant say Hashirama was stronger than both Madara then or Madara now and the Kyubi, he was just stronger than Madara then and even that is not nearly 100% because he wanted the Senju DNA

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo the first. He was able to withstand Madara + Time Space Ninjutsu, making him greater than Minato. (Imo Minato's FTG = Madara's Time Space).

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4th hokage(konoha yellow flash) he mastered one of the highest rating tech.
Hashirama had his own Kekkei Genkai, was able to control a large amount (if not all) Tailed Beasts. He defeated Madara Uchiha in his prime time (Full EMS), eventhough he had knowledge of his fighting abilities.

Minato had a hard time defeating Madara, when he was fairly weakened. Do not misunderstand me, I am a huge fan of Minato, but he wouldn't cut it against Hashirama imo.

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 4th didnt defeat madara or the kyubi kushina had to help out if it werent for her he would of died so all of u who be sasying he defeated madara ur wrong plus madara was a shell of his former self
maybe you should read that chapter again. Madara flee before minato sealed the fox. Minato will not die if hes just thinking of his self.he can teleport anywhere he put his seals. Read the chapter again it was for kushina and the sake of the village why minato sacrificed his life.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo the first. He was able to withstand Madara + Time Space Ninjutsu, making him greater than Minato. (Imo Minato's FTG = Madara's Time Space).
his eye in the present enables him a space time and i doubt it that is actually his old EMS eye so he imo didnt have ST back than, also he didnt have Senju DNA

as for controling the tailed beast, he could control then only AND ONLY because they were tailed beasts, if it was something else of the same power i dont doubt that with a power like Kyubi you can whipe out a forest no matter how big/powerful/special ... i thint that in actually fighting such power Minato would do much better

as for Hashirama vs Minato, how the hell is hashirama supposed to hit him?

and:

I have seen many Minato haters lately. They mostly say he only has Rasengan and FTG.

Heres a few ideas about FTG:
1. You can move to any mark instantaneously which means you can basically dodge anything you want as instantaneously = the fastest jutsu.
2. Throw Kunais and go assasin on the opponents ass - that alone has thousands of combos. If you run out of shurikens just mark stones and throw them.
3. With FTG its pretty much instant 100% hit rate Rasengan
4. Dimension barrier can pretty much defend against any attack (but since most opponents can't even hit you or for the matter of fact not even see you thers only a little point of using this for defense) with teleporting it to a marked area and if it has the power to teleport a TBB and later the Kyubi itself I think it can move pretty much anything.
5. You can just Dimension Barrier the opponents attack and blast the opponent with his own attack, or you know just instantly teleport a boulder on the opponent I doubt many ppl can dodge instantaneous attacks
6. and much much more, you let your imagination run wild

with a technique like FTG if you have any brains you can think of thousands of possibilities

and he was also probably the best Fuinjutsu user, Toad summons, he must have had at least 1 element which with his enormous chakra control (he created Rasengan so you cant say he didnt have one of the best chakra controls if not the best judging by how many peopple can actually use it, but he didnt just learn it he created it and it is the peak of chakra shape manipulation) means he would probably use A and even S rank jutsus without difficulty ...

Its all just my opinion and yes he is one of my fav chars but its all pretty much obviously possible