Greatest Hokage

Who is the strongest Hokage till now

• First Hokage - Hashirama Senju (The wood element user)

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Second Hokage

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Third Hokage - Hiruzen Sarutobi (The Great Professor)

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Fourth Hokage - Minato Namikaze (The Yellow Flash)

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Fifth Hokage - Tsunade (The Healing Ninja)

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

BlackGamabunta

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why in your poll the second has no title? that's bias...you could have thought of something like creator of edo tensei or impure world resurrection jutsu and his name is tobirama senju

but i will go for tsunade coz she is alive and kicking LOL

Last edited:

Aditya Khatry

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why in your poll the second has no title? that's bias...you could have thought of something like creator of edo tensei or impure world resurrection jutsu and his name is tobirama senju

but i will go for tsunade coz she is alive and kicking LOL
where did you find out his name was Tobirama plz tell me if it was in some episode or what?

BlackGamabunta

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
who is that person who thinks 5th is the strongest? i just kept it for a formality as she is the hokage, i mean c'mon guys 1st hokage was a better healer than the 5th
it's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!and why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
if you won't include her...then change your poll.....:p

Cam

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The first must have been the strongest even though we haven't seen him in real action, we all know that Yamato is quite strong and yet Yamato says that his power is nothing compared to what the first could do. Couldn't the first also control the tailed beasts?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
39,603๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Strongest List:

1) Hiruzen Saurtobi (3rd Hokage), It's said that he Surpassed both his former Masters (1st|2nd), High Chakra levels and mastered most Jutsu in Konoha.

2) Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage), Born in a time of war with other clans giving him good Battle Exp. Wood Element.. always said to best his Brother in combat.

3) Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage), Born in a time of war with other clans giving him good Battle Exp. Mastered Water to the point that he can pull it from thin air, inventor of Edo Tensei and Spacetime Ninjutsu.

4) Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage), He had potential to be the best but Died before he could reach his Prime. Spacetime Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu.

?) Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage), Master Medical Ninjutsu, FuuinJutsu and unmatched Brute strength, i'm not sure where she lines up in this but I think she's up there with Tobirama and Hashirama...

I don't want any 4th lovers Flaming me because I ranked him low..

Last edited: