Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What a tras h fight :D

OP: Boruto will be fighting I saw Konohamaru smiling, Sarada and Mitsuki as well. The moment Katasuke gave the hand armour and they smiled like cheer leaders I realised they'll probably be sidelined.

I will probably never respect Konohamaru again, damn, when he finally gets time to show what he's capable of he turns to be a disappointment. Just when I was starting to like him. smh

Sarada could've used her Sharingan to find Ao's weakness like she has been doing in the anime lately, while Mitsuki could've used SM to end it.

Just what the hell was this fight?
There wasn't any need for the sharingan flash grenade and CES solo punch could've dealt with Ao or straight up fireball his face off or slit his throat.

Mitsuki stood there unphased and only shouted Beloved (Boruto).

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

True, Sarada was hesitating like hell.

Mitsuki literally stood still.(I don’t think he wants them to see his sage Mode yet or maybe he can’t actiavte at will)

Atleast Boruto tried

Konohamarus reaction speed was trash even if that attack was a surprise but that’s plot

Let’s all chill and see how they do with their counter attack first.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

True, Sarada was hesitating like hell.

Mitsuki literally stood still.(I don’t think he wants them to see his sage Mode yet or maybe he can’t actiavte at will)

Atleast Boruto tried

Konohamarus reaction speed was trash even if that attack was a surprise but that’s plot

Let’s all chill and see how they do with their counter attack first.
I think Mitsuki can activate SM at will. If I'm not mistaken, he did it in his fight against Shino.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think people just wanted Team Konohamaru to go all out day one, busting out power ups, and the whole sha-bang.

But that's not how it works, they never did this either. They always scale the fights until later on.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

stop the BS. where did it say boruto is going to fight ao by himself? he's going wih konohamaru and katasuke. like INDRA SAID AGAIN. AO HAS THE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE ALL HIS ATTACKS CAUGHT THEM OFF GUARD. Mitsuki and sarada didn't do anything because ao was fighting kono katasuke and boruto at the time. they didn't know when to jump in. then when kono's friend took ao they just ran away.

U guys are just cancerous as can be. chapter was really good way better than all previous chapters. but u just want to make it look bad for fun. drop it if u don't like it. but i know i'm gonna see u next month

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ao isn't even a top dawg in Kara, he's just a grunt.

Anyway the fight isn't over. I didn't really like the portrayal, but Ao got the better of them.

He ambushed them, and had ninja tools they weren't prepared for. None of them even used team work, funny enough.

But I'm sure they'll make up for that silly altercation, since its pretty obv Ikemoto/Ukyo wanted to make Ao seem formidable.

Round 2should be better
Can you imagine Akatsuki hiring someone similar to Ao powerwise? I don't care if he's just a grunt - it simply lowers expectations for Kara.

And what was the point of that big gun? He would've been better throwing 2-3 shuriken at them, seeing how even genin easily dodged the bullets or whatever that was. Hype followed by disappontment is the worst thing that one can do to their manga.

Also, I know the fight isn't over. They all got negged by a really underwhelming Ao, just so next chapter Boruto can solo his ass. I'm calling this shit now. Boruto with some help from others will kill Ao with that ridiculous sword :lmao:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can you imagine Akatsuki hiring someone similar to Ao powerwise? I don't care if he's just a grunt - it simply lowers expectations for Kara.

And what was the point of that big gun? He would've been better throwing 2-3 shuriken at them, seeing how even genin easily dodged the bullets or whatever that was. Hype followed by disappontment is the worst thing that one can do to their manga.

Also, I know the fight isn't over. They all got negged by a really underwhelming Ao, just so next chapter Boruto can solo his ass. I'm calling this shit now. Boruto with some help from others will kill Ao with that ridiculous sword :lmao:
naruto fans: we don't want guns in boruto blah blah blah
also naruto fans: hey he just shot fire balls. we want him to shoot bullets

cancer fandom i swear

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kara isn't the Akatsuki tho..

I don't really see how he lowered our expectations either. Ao got them all pretty good, Konohamaru was the strongest out of all of them and he got negged lol.

That big gun was just overhyped. It's just a ninja tool

I doubt it. Nothing indicates that he's gonna go in alone, but they are more prepared now.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

naruto fans: we don't want guns in boruto blah blah blah
also naruto fans: hey he just shot fire balls. we want him to shoot bullets

cancer fandom i swear
BECAUSE Ao carries that fcuking gun that does literally NOTHING basic shuriken or senbon can't do. That weapon was a TOTAL disappointment and letdown, especially after it was used in the cliffhanger panel in last chapter.

Just tell me you were like really impressed with what it did and I swear I will +rep you.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kara isn't the Akatsuki tho..

I don't really see how he lowered our expectations either. Ao got them all pretty good, Konohamaru was the strongest out of all of them and he got negged lol.

That big gun was just overhyped. It's just a ninja tool

I doubt it. Nothing indicates that he's gonna go in alone, but they are more prepared now.
Indra i'm starting to like u. thanks for defending the manga with logic :score:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BECAUSE Ao carries that fcuking gun that does literally NOTHING basic shuriken or senbon can't do. That weapon was a TOTAL disappointment and letdown, especially after it was used in the cliffhanger panel in last chapter.

Just tell me you were like really impressed with what it did and I swear I will +rep you.
Fk the gun why should i care about it. if anything it shoots fire balls without him using chakra or energy so that's an advantage. the gun never got me hype. it just shows us that he is using a ninja tech nothing else. what matters is the fight itself it was pretty good

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh lets just wait for the conclusion

we know the fight isnt over

could it have been better? yeah no doubt, ur right

but if you look at it realistically, they needed to make Ao look formidable before they take him down. Otherwise we would just call him a fodder, it wouldn't feel like a threat

its just so damn.........slow

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh lets just wait for the conclusion

we know the fight isnt over

could it have been better? yeah no doubt, ur right

but if you look at it realistically, they needed to make Ao look formidable before they take him down. Otherwise we would just call him a fodder, it wouldn't feel like a threat

its just so damn.........slow
yup. it's slow. all i wish now is that anime becomes ahead of the manga like dbs

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

stop the BS. where did it say boruto is going to fight ao by himself? he's going wih konohamaru and katasuke. like INDRA SAID AGAIN. AO HAS THE ADVANTAGE BECAUSE ALL HIS ATTACKS CAUGHT THEM OFF GUARD. Mitsuki and sarada didn't do anything because ao was fighting kono katasuke and boruto at the time. they didn't know when to jump in. then when kono's friend took ao they just ran away.

U guys are just cancerous as can be. chapter was really good way better than all previous chapters. but u just want to make it look bad for fun. drop it if u don't like it. but i know i'm gonna see u next month
Don't let your emotions take over, young grasshopper.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The gun forced them into cover, where as with shuriken or whatever they can just dodge with ease.
They couldn’t even retaliate without Katasukes absorbing orbs so you’re exaggerating.

Also most people were already aware ninja are faster than bullets so the gunwasnt going to be all that anyways.