0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Playstation said:
Another mind-bending adventure awaits gravity queen Kat as a new danger emerges to threaten the fabric of the universe itself. Still searching for clues behind the mystery of her origin, and with the powerful Raven at her side, Kat must master three unique gravity attack styles as she takes on enemies and massive bosses.
Wikipedia said:
Gravity Rush 2, known in Japan as Gravity Daze 2, is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4. Directed by Keiichiro Toyama, the core mechanic of the game is the player's ability to manipulate gravity, allowing unique movements and navigation. It is the sequel to Gravity Rush.

The game picks up right where Gravity Rush left off. Kat will return along with her friend Raven. All the main characters from the previous game will also appear. It takes place in a town with an "ethnic atmosphere" such as South America or Southeast Asia.

Official E3 2016 Trailer:

Gameplay footage, including developer-commentary:

The release-date is not confirmed yet, but it will definitely be in 2016. What do you think of this game? Share your opinion of the concept, the graphics and the gameplay itself if you like.

My opinion:
I didn't finish the remastered first game of this series yet, but so far it is very cool. I love the concept, as well as the world design. Only the story is a bit weird and the dialogues are a bit shallow, not to compare to dialogue blockbusters like The Last of Us or Uncharted 4, but that's not the point of the game anyway. It's really fun to play. Can't wait for the release of this second game, especially since the improvements and new techniques, such as "Lunar-" and "Jupiter-" gravity modes.

Looking forward to your impressions!

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that looks amazing. i played the hell out of the original when it was released on the vita, great game. the story has a decent plot twist towards the final half. the only issue i had with it was the game story was short

a lot of people skipped the vita so this game was underrated as hell, glad they remastered. as for the second the graphics look beautiful, especially compared to the version i played. really glad theyre continuing with this, thought it would be lost. the new modes also look great, adds more dynamics to the combat, which the first one needed

looks good though, hopefully ill buy when it comes out

Reactions: DominiqueX