Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The pretty girl had been startled by Isabella's appearance, and so was Mirabelle. Isabella laughed, as she slowly dropped to the floor of the office and approached an empty chair across from the Tsumikage. Isabella sat with a magestic air to her, her long red hair cascading down the chair, as her legs crossed over eachother.

Maybe the shock at been too much for her friend, for she made absolutely no comment on the bloody red Doujutsu that Isabella was doning currently. The 3 Tomoed Sharingan burrowed into every crook and cranny of the place, tracking and recording even the slightest dip and waning of the girls' expressions.

Yes, Phetra is gone. Death has perished, but the Human Condition will not follow suit. In fact, I think the Soul will be the next one.

She eyed the "little sister" and then brought her gaze back towards Mirabelle. A lovely reunion, Isabella was sure, but it would have to be postponned.
Phetra huh…such a lovely name wasted on such a malicious and vile woman. I’d have loved to meet her personally, though that would only be if she was on our side” Mirabelle’s expression softened in disappointment, her eyes lowering t o the reflection of herself in the desk. It was polished neatly by the mansion staff, though the paperwork clutter on her desk made it seem like the complete opposite. She would have raised her gazed towards Isabella once more, thinking about her words. “The whispers from that one day…it spoke about these events…yet we ignored them. Is there more inner workings to this game we are playing? Was killing Phetra the wrong thing to do? I don’t even know what to believe anymore…” she crossed her arms as she gazed over to Isabella, noticing her Sharingan. “Oh, so that explains how you messed with that man back at Innovus” she gestured to her third tomoe Sharingan. “It’s nice to see you got it back my love. However, I’ve had too many of them glaring at me for one day, can you put it away place?” she said averting eye contact now, realizing she was literally within an Uchiha’ line of sight. Sasuke, the one from earlier, she didn’t fear his own considering his was clearly inferior while Isabella, she can only imagine how much experience such a powerful kunoichi like her has with even just the base matured Sharingan. Mirabelle turned to Chise, noting that her sister didn’t get an introduction. “Oh right, this is Isabella Uchiha. She’s a pretty good friend of mine, saved my life and I saved hers back in return…now we are forever locked in fate with one another!” she dramatically called their friendship. Though it was the truth, she mused at it thinking how much trouble her and Isabella did together but also how much they learned from each other. “Anyways, you’ve come here for a reason other than to say hello, tell me what is it you’d like to share. Let me guess, more dirt on the one you call, Mandy?” she laughed at the nickname Isabella refers to Madara by.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the lower end of the mansion, Skyla had carried him over to the office for registry and allowed the same green haired maiden from before run his preparations. “What’s this personal training for, if you don’t mind me asking…” she wanted to get into his head, to see what he might be seeking to do. If it was something serious, she would not hesitate to alert Mirabelle but she decided to give chance. "Umm please take a look at the map and see where you'd like..." the green hair office attendant would appear next Sasuke.
"My goal? Its a simple one really. To evolve my eyes to their strongest state of being." As Sasuke answered, he was given a map to look at. He found an abandoned manor in the southern quadrant of the city that he liked and pointed to it, showing the office attendant. "Is this property open?"

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning in with Isamu Uchiha.

--

Isamu had been out patrolling the lands of Tsumigakure for the past few days. Things had been quiet in the village with some of the villages ninja being MIA for quite some time now. Isamu figured now would be a fine time to head to the Kage's office to hand in the report of the travel to the secretary and to report the rumours of some gangs forming along the outskirts of the village.

He promptly made his way towards the office and noticed the barrage of voices coming from inside. He let out a deep sigh and cursed his misgivings for making him choose now to go and hand a report in and since he had come all this way he couldn't just turn around and leave it for another time.

He ascended through the stairs and came to the desk of the secretary when he noticed something was off with her. She seemed out of sorts and stressed. He decided to leave her be and push forward into the Kage's office. He was hoping he could just leave the report with the girl and make a hasty exit but it seemed that wouldn't be the case. Truly a day of misfortune. He considered going in with his Sharingan active but from the sounds inside it didn't seem necessary. He simply walked through the door and took a quick glance at the on goings in the office. He would stand to the side quietly waiting for his time to speak, after all he wanted to hear what some of the unique looking individuals had to say.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Phetra huh…such a lovely name wasted on such a malicious and vile woman. I’d have loved to meet her personally, though that would only be if she was on our side” Mirabelle’s expression softened in disappointment, her eyes lowering t o the reflection of herself in the desk. It was polished neatly by the mansion staff, though the paperwork clutter on her desk made it seem like the complete opposite. She would have raised her gazed towards Isabella once more, thinking about her words. “The whispers from that one day…it spoke about these events…yet we ignored them. Is there more inner workings to this game we are playing? Was killing Phetra the wrong thing to do? I don’t even know what to believe anymore…” she crossed her arms as she gazed over to Isabella, noticing her Sharingan. “Oh, so that explains how you messed with that man back at Innovus” she gestured to her third tomoe Sharingan. “It’s nice to see you got it back my love. However, I’ve had too many of them glaring at me for one day, can you put it away place?” she said averting eye contact now, realizing she was literally within an Uchiha’ line of sight. Sasuke, the one from earlier, she didn’t fear his own considering his was clearly inferior while Isabella, she can only imagine how much experience such a powerful kunoichi like her has with even just the base matured Sharingan. Mirabelle turned to Chise, noting that her sister didn’t get an introduction. “Oh right, this is Isabella Uchiha. She’s a pretty good friend of mine, saved my life and I saved hers back in return…now we are forever locked in fate with one another!” she dramatically called their friendship. Though it was the truth, she mused at it thinking how much trouble her and Isabella did together but also how much they learned from each other. “Anyways, you’ve come here for a reason other than to say hello, tell me what is it you’d like to share. Let me guess, more dirt on the one you call, Mandy?” she laughed at the nickname Isabella refers to Madara by.
Spawning in with Isamu Uchiha.

--

Isamu had been out patrolling the lands of Tsumigakure for the past few days. Things had been quiet in the village with some of the villages ninja being MIA for quite some time now. Isamu figured now would be a fine time to head to the Kage's office to hand in the report of the travel to the secretary and to report the rumours of some gangs forming along the outskirts of the village.

He promptly made his way towards the office and noticed the barrage of voices coming from inside. He let out a deep sigh and cursed his misgivings for making him choose now to go and hand a report in and since he had come all this way he couldn't just turn around and leave it for another time.

He ascended through the stairs and came to the desk of the secretary when he noticed something was off with her. She seemed out of sorts and stressed. He decided to leave her be and push forward into the Kage's office. He was hoping he could just leave the report with the girl and make a hasty exit but it seemed that wouldn't be the case. Truly a day of misfortune. He considered going in with his Sharingan active but from the sounds inside it didn't seem necessary. He simply walked through the door and took a quick glance at the on goings in the office. He would stand to the side quietly waiting for his time to speak, after all he wanted to hear what some of the unique looking individuals had to say.
Another nuisence. Isabella was now actively showing her lack of pacience at the lack of privacy. She sat upon her chair like a throne, without masking any expression from anyone. She looked at Mirabelle and tossed her hair, proclaiming:

I won't be here long, Mirabelle.

Yet, unbeknowst to the rest of the room, the motion of tossing her hair served as the vessel through which she cast an illusion upon the Tsumikage. A clone of Isabella rose from behind the chair where the real Isabella was standing, and if the real Isabella had stopped faking patience, the illusionary copy was actively showing displeasure in her face berating Mirabelle.

( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds

Type: Supplmentary

Range: Short-Mid

Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)

Damage Points: N/A

Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.

It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.

*Lasts 4 turns max*

*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

It appears your status hinders your rationality, Mirabelle. There is much happening in the world, and yet you chose the humour these peasants instead of listening. I won't spread this information with any of your people.

Then a man appeared from behind Isabella. He had all the trademarks of an Uchiha, and his EMS was fully active. A bright cyan fire burnt behind him, the hallmark Soul Flames. This was the man previously named Sai Uchiha, which now goes by Demetrias.

Do you know who this person is? I believe him to be tied to the ancient war between the Uchiha and the Senju, but I lack much information about him. He is now tied to the voidlords.

The illusionary copy of Isabella allowed the image of Demetrias to stand for a moment in order for Mirabelle to take a good look at him, and then she flicked her hand, and the Voidlord disappeared.

In time, youhave told me that you already knew about the God Slaying Weapons. My journey has come to a halt, because I am missing exactly that. Who told you about them, and where can I find him?

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Another nuisence. Isabella was now actively showing her lack of pacience at the lack of privacy. She sat upon her chair like a throne, without masking any expression from anyone. She looked at Mirabelle and tossed her hair, proclaiming:

I won't be here long, Mirabelle.

Yet, unbeknowst to the rest of the room, the motion of tossing her hair served as the vessel through which she cast an illusion upon the Tsumikage. A clone of Isabella rose from behind the chair where the real Isabella was standing, and if the real Isabella had stopped faking patience, the illusionary copy was actively showing displeasure in her face berating Mirabelle.

Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.

It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.

*Lasts 4 turns max*

*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

It appears your status hinders your rationality, Mirabelle. There is much happening in the world, and yet you chose the humour these peasants instead of listening. I won't spread this information with any of your people.

Then a man appeared from behind Isabella. He had all the trademarks of an Uchiha, and his EMS was fully active. A bright cyan fire burnt behind him, the hallmark Soul Flames. This was the man previously named Sai Uchiha, which now goes by Demetrias.

Do you know who this person is? I believe him to be tied to the ancient war between the Uchiha and the Senju, but I lack much information about him. He is now tied to the voidlords.

The illusionary copy of Isabella allowed the image of Demetrias to stand for a moment in order for Mirabelle to take a good look at him, and then she flicked her hand, and the Voidlord disappeared.

In time, youhave told me that you already knew about the God Slaying Weapons. My journey has come to a halt, because I am missing exactly that. Who told you about them, and where can I find him?
Genjutsu. It was one of the means of communication Isabella and Mirabelle employed with one another quite often, though the displeasure and impatient impulses seemed to have peeved the Uchiha off enough. Within the illusion, Mirabelle would have listened to Isabella speak, though as she swayed her body back for a moment, she too would employ the same illusion to each other. The others present wouldn’t exactly know what’s going on, unless they had chakra sensing or dojutsu but even then it was for a reason. “You have to realize Isabella; these are MY people. There desires are something I must acknowledge just as I acknowledge your desire to speak to me. It’s not easy being a being a leader that’s so depended on” her illusionary self would have retorted back. She quite literally barged into her office and tried making demands of her but Mirabelle had to remind her that her position as leader is just as important as other things. However, her attention shifted at the appearance of the man. Her eyes widened, in the illusion and in the real world. “That’s…one of the Voidlords. He was the one who kidnapped one of my friends and Enkidu not too long ago…Solomon knew of it and stopped us from trying to save him…believe it was best to just let him fight on his own, knowing full well whom he was…” Mirabelle replied back. “If I remember correctly, his name is Demetrias Uchiha…but beyond that my knowledge of his is none existent” she admitted. She wondered why he’s so important…though she questioned her. “Is something wrong with him? Did he make a move from since last time we talked?” she questioned back prior to asking about the God Slaying Tools. Was it coincidental that Isabella showed up asking about them, knowing that Emiya and company just resurfaced into the Impure World or does she know more? Isabella isn’t the type to lie to Mirabelle, at least not without good reason but the exchange of information was integral, but her promise to keep the secret of the God Slaying Tools existence by Emiya was weighing over her head. She didn’t like breaking promises of secrecy, it was not her thing.

Yet she realized that Isabella did speak some truth. The world was spiraling out of control faster and faster every day, and being one of the few Champions of the Humanity, she was determined to defend it no matter what. She inhaled and exhaled, as her illusionary version explained. “His name is Shirou Emiya. I’ve only briefly had interactions with him, but he’s a brave soul, much braver than me. He was sent to Irkalla not so long ago…well, months ago, to dethrone Phetra. I’m not sure what his mission was but I received word he’s arrived back into the living world, he’s at the port we originally were at, where the void roots surfaced. I actually intend on meeting with him shortly afterwards. I guess another road trip with you is in order” she mused for a moment until her real self-gestured over to the male whom just came into the office. “Yes, Isamu? Can I help you?” she called out to the male. She gestured to Chise whom was present as well, hoping she wasn’t too bored now. “Chise darling, can you do me a favor?” she asked her sister. She would have also displayed a mental image of Emiya in her own genjutsu.

Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear. It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Genjutsu. It was one of the means of communication Isabella and Mirabelle employed with one another quite often, though the displeasure and impatient impulses seemed to have peeved the Uchiha off enough. Within the illusion, Mirabelle would have listened to Isabella speak, though as she swayed her body back for a moment, she too would employ the same illusion to each other. The others present wouldn’t exactly know what’s going on, unless they had chakra sensing or dojutsu but even then it was for a reason. “You have to realize Isabella; these are MY people. There desires are something I must acknowledge just as I acknowledge your desire to speak to me. It’s not easy being a being a leader that’s so depended on” her illusionary self would have retorted back. She quite literally barged into her office and tried making demands of her but Mirabelle had to remind her that her position as leader is just as important as other things. However, her attention shifted at the appearance of the man. Her eyes widened, in the illusion and in the real world. “That’s…one of the Voidlords. He was the one who kidnapped one of my friends and Enkidu not too long ago…Solomon knew of it and stopped us from trying to save him…believe it was best to just let him fight on his own, knowing full well whom he was…” Mirabelle replied back. “If I remember correctly, his name is Demetrias Uchiha…but beyond that my knowledge of his is none existent” she admitted. She wondered why he’s so important…though she questioned her. “Is something wrong with him? Did he make a move from since last time we talked?” she questioned back prior to asking about the God Slaying Tools. Was it coincidental that Isabella showed up asking about them, knowing that Emiya and company just resurfaced into the Impure World or does she know more? Isabella isn’t the type to lie to Mirabelle, at least not without good reason but the exchange of information was integral, but her promise to keep the secret of the God Slaying Tools existence by Emiya was weighing over her head. She didn’t like breaking promises of secrecy, it was not her thing.

Yet she realized that Isabella did speak some truth. The world was spiraling out of control faster and faster every day, and being one of the few Champions of the Humanity, she was determined to defend it no matter what. She inhaled and exhaled, as her illusionary version explained. “His name is Shirou Emiya. I’ve only briefly had interactions with him, but he’s a brave soul, much braver than me. He was sent to Irkalla not so long ago…well, months ago, to dethrone Phetra. I’m not sure what his mission was but I received word he’s arrived back into the living world, he’s at the port we originally were at, where the void roots surfaced. I actually intend on meeting with him shortly afterwards. I guess another road trip with you is in order” she mused for a moment until her real self-gestured over to the male whom just came into the office. “Yes, Isamu? Can I help you?” she called out to the male. She gestured to Chise whom was present as well, hoping she wasn’t too bored now. “Chise darling, can you do me a favor?” she asked her sister. She would have also displayed a mental image of Emiya in her own genjutsu.

Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear. It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
Isabella, the real one, rose from her chair and walked towards the door. The illusory one, though, kept her gaze onto Mirabelle.

Your soft heart will not match your hard words, no matter how much you try, Tsumikage.

The illusion spoke, before splitting in two, flesh and gore dripping onto the carpet of the office. Each half of Isabella started boiling over, as the crimson blood erupted, forming more and more mass from grew from each of the bisected halves. They soon formed two copies. The first was a disheaveled Demetrias Uchiha, bearing his signature soul flame. The second was a dark character, whose features appeared elvish. As he pulled back his hood, Mirabelle would tell right away that he was Nefarian.

You swing your mood and manners far too often, but in the end, I think you're scrambling to find yourself.

The voice of Isabella kept on sounding, just as Demetrias fired a blast of cyan flames that engulfed Nefarian whole. The fire burning so tall and bright that it blocked Mirabelle's entire vision, preventing her from seeing Demetrias anymore.

Are you good, or are you evil? Are you gentle or are you harsh? Once you have the answer to those questions, then you'll understand that I came to you to give you a chance to save your village, not as your subject.

The cyan fire doused out, and from its bowels the wicked Nefarian pushed outwards, completely unharmed. The illusion had split the perspective, and Nefarian's villanous and dreadful gaze bore onto Mirabelle. This was the face of true evil and power beyond humanity. He kept on walking towards mIrabelle, but then phased through her. Would she turn around, she would see the final scene of the illusion:

Nefarian would stand atop Demetrias, as all the diseases in the word ravage through Demetrias' body, and then nothing, the illusion shattering itself.

And there indeed more urgent matters at hand, than your little village affairs.

Mirabelle turning around to see the rest of the illusion would make her turn her back to Isabella, and she would take the distraction to jump out the window and vanish from Tsumigakure.

LLM

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*Lasts 4 turns max*
Isamu noticed he was called to attention by his leader, he halted his glance at the stranger in the room and instead directed his attention to the Kage. He walked forward retracting his leaning stance he was using on the wall and placed the paperwork for his report on the desk then turning to face the Kage.

Nothing too important to note, only reason I come in person is the issue of the rumours coming from Warenaiwa. Supposedly there's a group of mercenaries hiding out there. There's been reports on them rampaging through some of the local towns stealing food, weapons and other forms of supplies. I wanted to inform you of this before I head out there to deal with the matter before it grows any larger.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle pondered on her allies’ words, as she turned to look at the scene that developed. She remained quiet this time, simply soaking in Isabella’s words as she sighed. Once the experience was over, Mirabelle would have indeed turned, though her friend leaving was expected. She got what she wanted, yet she left much to be desired. What the heck was those events…. though she remembered the man’s face. Neferian…some dots started to connect, but Mirabelle couldn’t help but sigh, as she turned to the others left in the room. “A chance to save my village huh…” she lamented on the thought. As she turned to look out the window, she barely saw the woman scurrying away, probably to the Port of Innovus. “I can’t let her beat me there…” she said in a rather competitive voice yet friendly tone. “Being evil or good is not what matters in the end my love, it’s what your actions says that speaks truth…” she said turning now to the two remaining in the office. “I’m sorry to just abruptly ignore you two, but seems some urgent matters has come up” she said as she made the clone seal and created a shadow clone of herself. “I will be leaving her here to handle anything village wise from now, I need to leave for the time being…you take care and well…if you perish I’ll know why…” Mirabelle mused to her clone, the latter smirking at her original selves’ joke.

Chise, she’ll take care of you in the meantime, I promised I wouldn’t leave you alone again, I keep to that promise…even if its not the real me, she’s more than capable. With that, farewell, kind of fort now…” she said as she would have grabbed her gear and jumped out the window, heading to her next destination, Port of Innovus. Isella, Mirabelle’s clone would address Isamu afterwards. “I see, well I trust you to get rid of them. Bring one of them alive, perhaps we can interrogate them…” she suggested to her villager.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

LLM

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle pondered on her allies’ words, as she turned to look at the scene that developed. She remained quiet this time, simply soaking in Isabella’s words as she sighed. Once the experience was over, Mirabelle would have indeed turned, though her friend leaving was expected. She got what she wanted, yet she left much to be desired. What the heck was those events…. though she remembered the man’s face. Neferian…some dots started to connect, but Mirabelle couldn’t help but sigh, as she turned to the others left in the room. “A chance to save my village huh…” she lamented on the thought. As she turned to look out the window, she barely saw the woman scurrying away, probably to the Port of Innovus. “I can’t let her beat me there…” she said in a rather competitive voice yet friendly tone. “Being evil or good is not what matters in the end my love, it’s what your actions says that speaks truth…” she said turning now to the two remaining in the office. “I’m sorry to just abruptly ignore you two, but seems some urgent matters has come up” she said as she made the clone seal and created a shadow clone of herself. “I will be leaving her here to handle anything village wise from now, I need to leave for the time being…you take care and well…if you perish I’ll know why…” Mirabelle mused to her clone, the latter smirking at her original selves’ joke.

Chise, she’ll take care of you in the meantime, I promised I wouldn’t leave you alone again, I keep to that promise…even if its not the real me, she’s more than capable. With that, farewell, kind of fort now…” she said as she would have grabbed her gear and jumped out the window, heading to her next destination, Port of Innovus. Isella, Mirabelle’s clone would address Isamu afterwards. “I see, well I trust you to get rid of them. Bring one of them alive, perhaps we can interrogate them…” she suggested to her villager.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

LLM
Isamu nodded his and left swiftly to deal with the issue.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
And now, with Isamu gone about his business and Sasuke being dealt with via Skyla, Isella was able to appropriately turn her attention back to Chise. “Busy bodies aren’t we all…” she laughed at the gesture, as she sat down at her seat once more. She would gesture to Chise, opening the floor for conversation again. “Now then, there’s a special mission I have in mind for you…” she took out a map from her desk’s draw and placing it on the table. As she rolled it out, she would several areas already marked down from her previous adventures. “It’s called Project Inazuma, a creation of a section within Tsumigakure and the former Iron Peninsula. Another one of my familiars is currently there working to get the rest of the project finished, but I need you to give him a helping hand. Once Inazuma is completed, I’d like for you to report back to me and tell me how it goes. Makes sense?” she told to Chise.

On the lower half of the mansion, Skyla would nod to Sasuke. “Yes, that is open for purchase or rent. Let Sucrose here handle things for you and you’ll be a member of the village in no time. Then we’ll do a minor…test to see how much you can do as a shinobi if you desire to be one” Skyla said to him.

@Red-Robin @Kooljay

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the lower half of the mansion, Skyla would nod to Sasuke. “Yes, that is open for purchase or rent. Let Sucrose here handle things for you and you’ll be a member of the village in no time. Then we’ll do a minor…test to see how much you can do as a shinobi if you desire to be one” Skyla said to him.
"I'd like to purchase please." Sasuke responded to Skyla. Changing his attention to Sucrose, "Your name is Sucrose? Like sugar? How sweet... Get it? Sucrose? Sugar? Sweet?😅"

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Casually making his way through the mansion, Shirou took in the surroundings on his way to the Kage office. It seemed to be as busy as ever, with staff, villagers, and others alike scattered around. Some would whisper, others would be in shock, and some of the new faces would look curiously, but all would not disturb the Nara. He did not stay for chit chat, nor did he wish to catch up with them, yet. Despite that, he greeted some with the occasional head nod and wink.

Soon enough he arrived at the office, waving off the Anbu that probably lurked around, or not. He'd knock twice and open the door, stepping in to see the office just as messy as it always was. 'Some things never seem to change.' He'd think while letting out a slight smile.

''Mirabelle, Chise." He'd say calmly to two of the other village officials. "I take it that you've been well?" He'd continue as he observed them, although they did seem to have aged a little bit, with Mirabelle's aging likely being due to stress.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And now, with Isamu gone about his business and Sasuke being dealt with via Skyla, Isella was able to appropriately turn her attention back to Chise. “Busy bodies aren’t we all…” she laughed at the gesture, as she sat down at her seat once more. She would gesture to Chise, opening the floor for conversation again. “Now then, there’s a special mission I have in mind for you…” she took out a map from her desk’s draw and placing it on the table. As she rolled it out, she would several areas already marked down from her previous adventures. “It’s called Project Inazuma, a creation of a section within Tsumigakure and the former Iron Peninsula. Another one of my familiars is currently there working to get the rest of the project finished, but I need you to give him a helping hand. Once Inazuma is completed, I’d like for you to report back to me and tell me how it goes. Makes sense?” she told to Chise.

@Red-Robin @Kooljay
Chise listened attentively as the events and conversations began to unfold within the room; one after another a variety of discussions took place, topics covered and thoughts exchanged as if in a blur of time that didn't quite give her the opportunity to lock onto anything in any great detail without being filled in directly on the matters. Of course keywords were easy enough to capture her attention: God slaying tools, Demetrias, Enkidu, Solomon, Voidlords.. it was all border-lining on fantastical in nature that it seemed hardly believable, yet she knew better than to question possibility in the world of Shinobi, as anything seemed open for negotiation here. All the same, after the conversations seemed to lull to a close only for Chise to be immediately addressed after the fact with the parting words of Mirabelle, she simply blinked, nodded somewhat hesitantly as if she couldn't quite make a decision of whether she wanted to ask questions or not, albeit too late to make a decision before the woman was long gone. Instead, she was left at attention with the clone that stood before her, now addressing her with regards to the discussion of a plan that was being put into motion in a different land that was coming under the control of Tsumigakure. She listened carefully as the map was unrolled and the topic explained in something of a "point-and-click" fashion, she waited for the clone to finish speaking before she'd rally what little confidence she had at this point to voice her questions. "Assume I don't know anything about this "Project Inazuma," could you please elaborate on the details surrounding this assignment and it's background? I want to make sure that I have all the information I can get to help prepare for what I will be needing to do going forward."

As the conversation between herself and the clone of Mirabelle began to set in, she heard a familiar voice pop up from behind her, drawn from the entryway of the office. Steadily she turned her attention around to spot Shirou, one of the other members of the original council that surrounded the Kage's office. She perked up, her emerald eyes glittering against the light a moment as she offered a quick, responsive nod. "Ah, Kotomine-san, it's a pleasure to see you again. I hope you've been healthy as well."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Chise listened attentively as the events and conversations began to unfold within the room; one after another a variety of discussions took place, topics covered and thoughts exchanged as if in a blur of time that didn't quite give her the opportunity to lock onto anything in any great detail without being filled in directly on the matters. Of course keywords were easy enough to capture her attention: God slaying tools, Demetrias, Enkidu, Solomon, Voidlords.. it was all border-lining on fantastical in nature that it seemed hardly believable, yet she knew better than to question possibility in the world of Shinobi, as anything seemed open for negotiation here. All the same, after the conversations seemed to lull to a close only for Chise to be immediately addressed after the fact with the parting words of Mirabelle, she simply blinked, nodded somewhat hesitantly as if she couldn't quite make a decision of whether she wanted to ask questions or not, albeit too late to make a decision before the woman was long gone. Instead, she was left at attention with the clone that stood before her, now addressing her with regards to the discussion of a plan that was being put into motion in a different land that was coming under the control of Tsumigakure. She listened carefully as the map was unrolled and the topic explained in something of a "point-and-click" fashion, she waited for the clone to finish speaking before she'd rally what little confidence she had at this point to voice her questions. "Assume I don't know anything about this "Project Inazuma," could you please elaborate on the details surrounding this assignment and it's background? I want to make sure that I have all the information I can get to help prepare for what I will be needing to do going forward."

As the conversation between herself and the clone of Mirabelle began to set in, she heard a familiar voice pop up from behind her, drawn from the entryway of the office. Steadily she turned her attention around to spot Shirou, one of the other members of the original council that surrounded the Kage's office. She perked up, her emerald eyes glittering against the light a moment as she offered a quick, responsive nod. "Ah, Kotomine-san, it's a pleasure to see you again. I hope you've been healthy as well."
Casually making his way through the mansion, Shirou took in the surroundings on his way to the Kage office. It seemed to be as busy as ever, with staff, villagers, and others alike scattered around. Some would whisper, others would be in shock, and some of the new faces would look curiously, but all would not disturb the Nara. He did not stay for chit chat, nor did he wish to catch up with them, yet. Despite that, he greeted some with the occasional head nod and wink.

Soon enough he arrived at the office, waving off the Anbu that probably lurked around, or not. He'd knock twice and open the door, stepping in to see the office just as messy as it always was. 'Some things never seem to change.' He'd think while letting out a slight smile.

''Mirabelle, Chise." He'd say calmly to two of the other village officials. "I take it that you've been well?" He'd continue as he observed them, although they did seem to have aged a little bit, with Mirabelle's aging likely being due to stress.
Right so Project Inazuma is a partially a take over project, but also a remodeling of the regime found in the Iron Peninsula. Those lands have some of the bravest and wisest swordsman here in the western continent, it would be wasteful to let their talents go to waste. However, the art of Bushido won’t cut it anymore in this era of the world. Therefore, we’ve taken it into our own hands, to join forces with the Samurai to create a new province dubbed Inazuma. To create a new form of militant faction capable of rivaling the Black Ones of old, this is to create warriors of the blade and ninjutsu. I think you understand now?” Isella would have explained. She would have used the map from before to mark down the areas that had already been taken over. “All we need now is…” she tried to continue talking until there was another intrusion into the room. It was Vayne, another one of the raiders, but more specifically, the representative of Tsumigakure.

Vayne, it’s…been a long time. Please do come in, have some tea. I anticipated your arrival, with news just recently reaching my headspace of the raid’s conclusion. Please, tell me everything…” she said pointing him to a seat nearby. She would have allowed Chise to remain the room, as this wasn’t with Isabella this time around. She curiously listened to the information being shared.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"I'd like to purchase please." Sasuke responded to Skyla. Changing his attention to Sucrose, "Your name is Sucrose? Like sugar? How sweet... Get it? Sucrose? Sugar? Sweet?😅"
Skyla would remain unamused by the joke as she stood there with a blank expression. Sucrose would puff her cheeks, as she took the paper and gave it to Sasuke. "Yes, but don't compare me to sugar again! I'm not sweet!" she said, unamused too as she huffed but immediately tripped on a stack of papers, prompting the others in the room to laugh. "Ahhhh why me..." she complained on the ground.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skyla would remain unamused by the joke as she stood there with a blank expression. Sucrose would puff her cheeks, as she took the paper and gave it to Sasuke. "Yes, but don't compare me to sugar again! I'm not sweet!" she said, unamused too as she huffed but immediately tripped on a stack of papers, prompting the others in the room to laugh. "Ahhhh why me..." she complained on the ground.
"Tough crowd. I guess I will stick to my day job as a shinobi." Sasuke exchanged a check written for the amount of the house for what he assumed was the deed to the property. Then he made his way to the exit of the Tsumikage Mansion and to his newly purchased property.

@Mirai

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right so Project Inazuma is a partially a take over project, but also a remodeling of the regime found in the Iron Peninsula. Those lands have some of the bravest and wisest swordsman here in the western continent, it would be wasteful to let their talents go to waste. However, the art of Bushido won’t cut it anymore in this era of the world. Therefore, we’ve taken it into our own hands, to join forces with the Samurai to create a new province dubbed Inazuma. To create a new form of militant faction capable of rivaling the Black Ones of old, this is to create warriors of the blade and ninjutsu. I think you understand now?” Isella would have explained. She would have used the map from before to mark down the areas that had already been taken over. “All we need now is…” she tried to continue talking until there was another intrusion into the room. It was Vayne, another one of the raiders, but more specifically, the representative of Tsumigakure.

Vayne, it’s…been a long time. Please do come in, have some tea. I anticipated your arrival, with news just recently reaching my headspace of the raid’s conclusion. Please, tell me everything…” she said pointing him to a seat nearby. She would have allowed Chise to remain the room, as this wasn’t with Isabella this time around. She curiously listened to the information being shared.
While Chise wanted to take a moment to address all those she hadn't spoken to in so long, she knew that her focus had to be dedicated to the task in front of her; one that was being entrusted to her despite her inability to meet everyone's expectations in the prior conflict that struck the world and called her to action. But even beyond that, she needed.. wanted, even, to follow after all those that were scattered around the world to try and meet up with them and see to expanding her experience and knowledge in the affairs transpiring beyond the walls of her village once again. This mission would serve as a good starting line for her to get back into that frame of mind. It would also give her the chance to sample much of her training she had taken on over the last few months.

With a subtle nod of confirmation toward the clone of Mira, Chise eventually lifted a hand to tuck into her backpack, of which she pulled from it a blank scroll, accompanied with a quill and ink, unravelling the scroll overtop of the desk as she began to recreate and retrace the map that had been presented to her as a visual aide in guiding the explanation of what it was that was expected of her. As she did so, relying purely on the hand-eye coordination of tracing the map, she began to stir on a few questions, things that required clarification before she went on with accepting the mission entirely. "Just to clarify, when you say a "take over project," what exactly does that mean? I realize that adopting to the changing times in necessary and resources and required to capitalize on such shifts in fundamental focuses such as Bushido and general warfare, but I hope we aren't taking part in forceful subjugation of the Iron Peninsula or it's habitants. I'm aware that Tsumigakure is no stranger to such tactics historically, but I'd like to believe that phase in our development as a world power is behind us. I'd like to believe that Sado-sama would have preferred we do better with the great work he left us; that he left you.."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

While Chise wanted to take a moment to address all those she hadn't spoken to in so long, she knew that her focus had to be dedicated to the task in front of her; one that was being entrusted to her despite her inability to meet everyone's expectations in the prior conflict that struck the world and called her to action. But even beyond that, she needed.. wanted, even, to follow after all those that were scattered around the world to try and meet up with them and see to expanding her experience and knowledge in the affairs transpiring beyond the walls of her village once again. This mission would serve as a good starting line for her to get back into that frame of mind. It would also give her the chance to sample much of her training she had taken on over the last few months.

With a subtle nod of confirmation toward the clone of Mira, Chise eventually lifted a hand to tuck into her backpack, of which she pulled from it a blank scroll, accompanied with a quill and ink, unravelling the scroll overtop of the desk as she began to recreate and retrace the map that had been presented to her as a visual aide in guiding the explanation of what it was that was expected of her. As she did so, relying purely on the hand-eye coordination of tracing the map, she began to stir on a few questions, things that required clarification before she went on with accepting the mission entirely. "Just to clarify, when you say a "take over project," what exactly does that mean? I realize that adopting to the changing times in necessary and resources and required to capitalize on such shifts in fundamental focuses such as Bushido and general warfare, but I hope we aren't taking part in forceful subjugation of the Iron Peninsula or it's habitants. I'm aware that Tsumigakure is no stranger to such tactics historically, but I'd like to believe that phase in our development as a world power is behind us. I'd like to believe that Sado-sama would have preferred we do better with the great work he left us; that he left you.."
Isella watched with a raised brow as Chise started to scribble on a piece of paper with some ink. She was drawing something; though the clone paid no mind to it. It was probably a recreation of the mapping for her own self. However, Isella was prompted with a set of questions, which the subtle change in her posture showed her newly acquired mood, puzzlement. Chise is a smart girl, and Isella, or more so Mirabelle is proud that her adopted sibling was capable of questioning her, instead of blindly following orders like others. While she demanded her word be the law of the village, she never took the freedom of objection from the people, even more so if they can provide solidified basis that proves her actions are the weakest link. She wasn’t going to hide anything from Chise however as she leaned inward and placed her chin onto her interlocked fingers. “It’s as it sounds, Chise. Take over of the Iron Peninsula. What more is there to explain?” she questioned her back. Isella knew how to address this one, as she got up from her seat to make another round of tea for herself. “It’s as simple as that, comply with us and make a proper peace treaty though of course in favor of the village’s benefits or we take it by force” she said pouring the tea into the cup. “There’s been a bit of resistance, but for the most part the Samurai has been cooperating with us, at least that’s what they want us to think…” Isella said with a word of suspicion on her shoulders. “I wouldn’t put it past them trying to create a civil war later on, but that is why I wish for you to go to the Iron Peninsula as my ambassador. We’ve taken these landmarks are our own, but there is still one more that is on the clock” she turned, walking to the map and pointing to the location. “Hachiman’s Bulwark, it’s the largest settlement in the area, guarded with some of the strongest Samurai to exist in the lands. They will be the hardest convince or the hardest to beat. Sado and his ways, while they are slowly being phased out, we have to realize that some things wont ever change. And that includes the behavior of some people. The Samurai are too stubborn for their own good, thinking that remaining neutral all these years wouldn’t draw attention to them. Isolating themselves and keeping their secrets, when Shinobi and Samurai can unify underneath one banner and create a strong bond. So, i wish for you to meet with my familiar. He is at Takemikazuchi’s Anvil, currently tasked with completing the final preparations for the alliance there in that location. Then, we move to Hachiman as our final act. I will arrive their over time, but I have other matters to attend with here in the village, so please. I ask of you to be vigilante and execute this to the best of your abilities. I’ve taught you everything I possibly can, but now its time to show me the fruits of your training and knowledge. Keep this with you, and contact me if anything, ok?” she said handing her communications scroll.

She would turn, as she looked at the Nara standing around. “Cat’s got your tongue too? Speak my dear Shadow Tribesman

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isella watched with a raised brow as Chise started to scribble on a piece of paper with some ink. She was drawing something; though the clone paid no mind to it. It was probably a recreation of the mapping for her own self. However, Isella was prompted with a set of questions, which the subtle change in her posture showed her newly acquired mood, puzzlement. Chise is a smart girl, and Isella, or more so Mirabelle is proud that her adopted sibling was capable of questioning her, instead of blindly following orders like others. While she demanded her word be the law of the village, she never took the freedom of objection from the people, even more so if they can provide solidified basis that proves her actions are the weakest link. She wasn’t going to hide anything from Chise however as she leaned inward and placed her chin onto her interlocked fingers. “It’s as it sounds, Chise. Take over of the Iron Peninsula. What more is there to explain?” she questioned her back. Isella knew how to address this one, as she got up from her seat to make another round of tea for herself. “It’s as simple as that, comply with us and make a proper peace treaty though of course in favor of the village’s benefits or we take it by force” she said pouring the tea into the cup. “There’s been a bit of resistance, but for the most part the Samurai has been cooperating with us, at least that’s what they want us to think…” Isella said with a word of suspicion on her shoulders. “I wouldn’t put it past them trying to create a civil war later on, but that is why I wish for you to go to the Iron Peninsula as my ambassador. We’ve taken these landmarks are our own, but there is still one more that is on the clock” she turned, walking to the map and pointing to the location. “Hachiman’s Bulwark, it’s the largest settlement in the area, guarded with some of the strongest Samurai to exist in the lands. They will be the hardest convince or the hardest to beat. Sado and his ways, while they are slowly being phased out, we have to realize that some things wont ever change. And that includes the behavior of some people. The Samurai are too stubborn for their own good, thinking that remaining neutral all these years wouldn’t draw attention to them. Isolating themselves and keeping their secrets, when Shinobi and Samurai can unify underneath one banner and create a strong bond. So, i wish for you to meet with my familiar. He is at Takemikazuchi’s Anvil, currently tasked with completing the final preparations for the alliance there in that location. Then, we move to Hachiman as our final act. I will arrive their over time, but I have other matters to attend with here in the village, so please. I ask of you to be vigilante and execute this to the best of your abilities. I’ve taught you everything I possibly can, but now its time to show me the fruits of your training and knowledge. Keep this with you, and contact me if anything, ok?” she said handing her communications scroll.

She would turn, as she looked at the Nara standing around. “Cat’s got your tongue too? Speak my dear Shadow Tribesman

Chise felt her heart drop and grip tightly in her chest. The suspicions she had were being reinforced as the more and more of the topic she came to learn of the details, the greater her understanding of the situation, at least on it's face. In that moment, she felt her hand stop it's tracing of the patterns from one scroll to the other, if only but for a brief instant. Her knuckles twitched before she began to continue in the momentum of her fluid motions, intending to finish the recreation of the map she started. She seemed all too hesitant to break eye contact with her work, unwilling to bring her gaze up to meet that of Mirabelle, clone or not. She dwelled in a moment of silence; every pleading effort made toward her from the woman seemed to cause her to feel the color flushing from her more and more as she began to piece the details together steadily..

You must be registered for see images

".. We're still trying to recover from fighting against the Undead and we're here picking fights with others instead.. You say this is for "proper peace" then clearly state any treaty is meant to weigh in favor of "the Village's benefit." You imply I'm supposed to be an "Ambassador" but talk of taking it over "by force" as if those two things are somehow supposed to be spoken in the same breath... I'm not really sure you know what "peace" means." Chise felt heat beginning to rise to her face once more, yet it was more from a moment of frustration, or possibly sheer anxiety. Speaking out of turn wasn't something she was used to, nor was it something she ever wanted to get used to. It was embarrassing and beyond her constitution to keep up with, but at the same time, there are times where something too important to ignore and hope someone else speaks up about. This, to her, was one of those times..

After a few moments longer, she had finished copying the contents of the map onto her own scroll before rolling both back up neatly. She drew one toward herself, tucking it into her bag while extending the other toward the clone, now locking her emerald hues with theirs. ".. I'll go, but I want to make one thing clear: I won't hurt or force anyone to do anything. If you want to play the role of the conqueror, then by all means.. But I did not join the Village Hidden in Sin to create more sins. I joined because I was promised a place where I could unburden myself with past sins, sharing their weight with those like me. If going means that I have to play mediator to both the Samurai and even you, then I will.. War is a disease, not a solution. I hope to be able to prove that to you by doing this, nothing more." After she waited for the clone to take hold of the scroll, or not only to place it on the desk in it's neat binding, Chise would pivot steadily upon her heels before she'd begin to walk toward the door, nearly brushing past Kotomine without another word, only for her to stop just in front of him, offering him a gentle smile and a soft bow toward him. "I'm sorry, I hope we get the chance to catch up later.. Farewell." She hummed weakly before exiting the room through the door, leaving little opportunity for anyone to properly address her in between.

All the while, Ruth had remained standing in the room, only having taken a few paces to follow Chise before halting, his ruby irises watching as she left the room before shifting his head over one of his shoulders toward Mirabelle's clone, staring toward her for only a brief moment before he'd open his mouth to speak. "
She will never tell you this herself, so I will: She just recovered from a war she just finished telling you wounded her both spiritually and physically and you send her to spearhead another. I hope you realize what you're doing to her. She looks up to you, more than you or she will ever admit.. Whatever you think is in the Iron Peninsula, I hope you're prepared to make sacrifices for it that you might not be considering now." With his final words, Ruth steadily turned forward as he moved to a quicker pace to catch up to Chise, sprinting out the door to catch up to her, where both made their way out of the Kage Manor and aimed to leave the village once more, despite having only just returned after so long; leaving on another mission with untold challenges ahead.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Isella was quietly listening to her sister’s notion, it was clear annoyance and anxiety written on the youngsters’ face. She wasn’t upset, but rather…proud that Chise spoke up. However, there was a clear misunderstanding that Chise seems to overlook. The world at large is a war, there are things that Chise had yet to see or know, and instead of directly telling her – Mirabelle wanted her to directly see what’s going on. Chaos was inevitable, “peace” will only come when the world isn’t under a constant battle with divine forces beyond their knowledge. Chise’s life in the world of being a shinobi pales in comparison to Mirabelle’s, the latter of whom trained in the way of the ninja for almost three decades. All she did was allow her to vent, but Chise will soon realize, “peace” cannot be obtained, at least not in the current state things are in. She, as a leader of a one the most influential nations in the current world is still under threat from any of these forces, so she was left with no choice but to fold, to become the iron clad ruler that her predecessors was, but at the same time she wasn’t looking for blood shed. She offered the opportunity for peaceful alliances but years of strife and battles with the Samurai has left a negative connotation on their relationship with Shinobi. Isella heard the canine speak to her, though her back was turned. “I know…but Chise needs to learn the reality of this world…peace isn’t an option we can truly afford right now…” she said underneath her breath.

However, without any more word, she would turn as they had left the manor completely. Isella would have paged for Skyla to appear before her. “Yes master” she promptly made herself known. “I have a mission for you. Alastor, your brother is currently handling the Inazuma Project located in the Iron Peninsula. I sent Chise under the guise of being my representative but that’s only a faux claim. That’s where Alastor is, as he’s my familiar therefore speaks more on my behalf, but I feel the Daemon is needed there to show Chise, the “ugly” truth about the world right now, while we focus on other things” she prompted. Sitting in her seat, with Skyla nodding. “What do you need me to do?” she asked, as Isella turned to her with a look on her face. “I need for you to venture up to the Land of Fire, namely to Keishi. There’s a woman there I’d like you to find for me, her name is Kiyomi Uzumaki. She’s been absent from her work here in Tsumigakure for a while based on the hospital records…so can you please go and see if she’s ok?” she instructed. The familiar would nod, following her master’s orders without issue. “As you wish Lady Nariyuki” as she quietly dashed out the building, heading the land of fire.

Skyla (Creation) LLM.