Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vincent listened to the ramblings of this lackey, he didnt know anyone in the village expect Mirabelle so he wasnt really drawn into the conservation on who made the village great. Skyla called out to others that was within the building, "so is there any saki kicking about i wouldnt mind a drink while i go through whatever paperwork Mirabelle spoke off?" As Vincent uttered this Skyla's person she called out to a women and she hurried along. The paper work being brought out before him Vincent let a out a brief sigh "no saki then down to brass tacks" Vincent would study the map, looking for an ideal spot to take residency upon. Skyla seem shy guess thats why she was Mirabelles stoolie. Vincent would be drawn to an area that wasnt secluded, but as secluded as he could get with an elevation over the lower building's so his view wasnt bad. "ill take this property" Vincent would point sharpish at the location.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Vincent listened to the ramblings of this lackey, he didnt know anyone in the village expect Mirabelle so he wasnt really drawn into the conservation on who made the village great. Skyla called out to others that was within the building, "so is there any saki kicking about i wouldnt mind a drink while i go through whatever paperwork Mirabelle spoke off?" As Vincent uttered this Skyla's person she called out to a women and she hurried along. The paper work being brought out before him Vincent let a out a brief sigh "no saki then down to brass tacks" Vincent would study the map, looking for an ideal spot to take residency upon. Skyla seem shy guess thats why she was Mirabelles stoolie. Vincent would be drawn to an area that wasnt secluded, but as secluded as he could get with an elevation over the lower building's so his view wasnt bad. "ill take this property" Vincent would point sharpish at the location.
Skyla would oddly raise a brow in confusion to the individual’s rather crass behavior. While she had Mirabelle’s memories of her interaction with this, it still somewhat surprises Skyla. “Well then, you residence will be in the nearby city of Tscuhi Heiho” she pointed out and placed some keys on the desk after the assistant got them out for her. “You’ll see the key has the residence number on it, just look for it and I’m sure it will come by easy. And if you wish to register as a Shinobi, then you will need to take an aptitude test if you already know the basics while if your new to it, will need to sign up at the Academy” Skyla brushed her hair off to the side, the horns on her head protruding ever so lawfully. In the end the demon familiar served her purpose, now she was free to move about but she figured her mother was busy at the moment – which caused the familiar to loom over in the corner out the window. Sure she was her own free will at the moment but when was it really her own freedom? Only time will ever tell, but alas she didn’t think too much into it – turning back to meet the gaze of Vincent. “Anything else, sir?” she tilted her head in anticipation of yet another crass reply.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skyla would oddly raise a brow in confusion to the individual’s rather crass behavior. While she had Mirabelle’s memories of her interaction with this, it still somewhat surprises Skyla. “Well then, you residence will be in the nearby city of Tscuhi Heiho” she pointed out and placed some keys on the desk after the assistant got them out for her. “You’ll see the key has the residence number on it, just look for it and I’m sure it will come by easy. And if you wish to register as a Shinobi, then you will need to take an aptitude test if you already know the basics while if your new to it, will need to sign up at the Academy” Skyla brushed her hair off to the side, the horns on her head protruding ever so lawfully. In the end the demon familiar served her purpose, now she was free to move about but she figured her mother was busy at the moment – which caused the familiar to loom over in the corner out the window. Sure she was her own free will at the moment but when was it really her own freedom? Only time will ever tell, but alas she didn’t think too much into it – turning back to meet the gaze of Vincent. “Anything else, sir?” she tilted her head in anticipation of yet another crass reply.
Vincent would see Skyla speak the city of his residency and seen his new home keys be placed upon the desk, though she uttered about the aptitude test and being a shinobi. Vincent would quickly ponder over his decisions. He was already versed well with the basics of shinobi skills. Thinking about his anwser, Vincent seen Skyla approach the window and gaze upon the contents in front of window. "im already versed within the basics of ninjustu,genjustu and taijustu.. though i would like to become a shinobi of the village and will take any test i have to perform i wanted to make an good impression though sometimes i feel like i lack the qualitys to do so" Pausing for a moment Vincent would then take his new home keys and slide them into his left pocket "Seems like something is troubling you? but no, nothing further though i would like to emphasis my gratefulness to Mirabelle so perhaps you can ask your leader if she had any assignments that needed attended to?" Vincent would slowly head towards the door but allow plenty of time for Skyla to respond to him.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Vincent would see Skyla speak the city of his residency and seen his new home keys be placed upon the desk, though she uttered about the aptitude test and being a shinobi. Vincent would quickly ponder over his decisions. He was already versed well with the basics of shinobi skills. Thinking about his anwser, Vincent seen Skyla approach the window and gaze upon the contents in front of window. "im already versed within the basics of ninjustu,genjustu and taijustu.. though i would like to become a shinobi of the village and will take any test i have to perform i wanted to make an good impression though sometimes i feel like i lack the qualitys to do so" Pausing for a moment Vincent would then take his new home keys and slide them into his left pocket "Seems like something is troubling you? but no, nothing further though i would like to emphasis my gratefulness to Mirabelle so perhaps you can ask your leader if she had any assignments that needed attended to?" Vincent would slowly head towards the door but allow plenty of time for Skyla to respond to him.
As Skyla pondered for a moment, the assistant would arrive once more back with a file of papers. How clumsy she was, she would tip over and caused papers to scatter all over the place. “AHAHAHASBQWEWV IM SORRY!” she screamed as she frantically reached her left hand then right out to try and reassemble the papers. There was clear fright in her tone, as her eyes darted left and right. The floor manager was quick to the scene but Skyla placed her hand up, keeping the silence from scolding the young lady. As she turned, she would see a piece of paper that stuck out to her. She smiled, as she turned to Vincent once more. “This will be your first task, take a read” she shoved the paper in his chest, as she turned to help the girl out once more. Once they had finished gathered most of the papers, she would turn her attention back to her. “I suppose that’ not too hard no, right?” she asked with very subtle smirk at the edge of her cheek. “Now then, scurry along” she shooed him. However as things continued on the lower section of the mansion, Mirabelle was in her main office filing her own paperwork. “Achoo…” she sneezed, her accountant was there and gave a rather odd look.

Hmm? Oh right, sorry. Just felt like someone’s talking about me…weird…” she said but simply shrugged the feeling off. She was waiting for others from the council to show up for the meeting.

Hospital: Gather Medical Supplies
Description: You have been tasked with seeking out, obtaining and returning with medical supplies. This mission covers anything from herbs, tools, flasks, clothing, in general, anything you think a hospital would need. You can search through the landmarks in the Badlands of Earth, for herbs or medicinal substances you believe would be useful or you may seek out a medical shinobi directly and ask them for some supplies. Usually, a medical shinobi from Tsumigakure will be more than happy to help you in your mission to obtain items that can be donated to the hospital found in Takinomori ( 117 )

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vincent heared another enter the office, the clumsily dropped all the documents everywhere. Vincent gave a little humph in the dismal mess but it seemed that something within the mess peaked Skylar attention, she picked one document and passing her gaze back onto Vincent. Hearing Skylar words about his first assignment Vincent would remain emotionless within the expression of his face but now had a new purpose in his life, to serve his new village and kage. taking the document and peering through its content. He though he felt the task may be meagre but everything needs to be done so the village runs smooth like clockwork, putting the document within his pocket. "Ill shall set out immediately should i report to you or Mirabelle?" Vincent would wait for a reply before heading out on his mission.

LLM

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [103]

After a brief travel, Sasuke had finally arrived at the Village Hidden in Sin. He looked around at its citizens. Everything was running smoothly. The businesses were filled. Whole families were walking down the street. Ninjas were patrolling the area. Above all else was what looked to be the Kage Mansion.

Sasuke walked a direct path to mansion to the receptionist. "Hello there. I am here speak with the Tsuchikage.", Sasuke said in a calm tone to the receptionist. "Do you have an appointment? She's very busy right now. If you don't have an appointment, I can make one for you. Her next opening is in 6 months.", the receptionist responded. Sasuke however didn't plan on waiting 6 months. Sasuke's eyes turned crimson red and 3 tomoes swirled into existence in his eyes. He then gazed into the receptionist's eyes and put her under a hypnotic genjutsu. "Actually she has an opening now. Right this way sir." "Thank you."

Sasuke followed behind the receptionist as she lead him to the Tsuchikage's office, opened the door, allowed Sasuke in, and closed the door behind him. It was at this moment the genjutsu cast on the receptionist ended. It would look weird if he deactivated his Sharingan in front of the Tsuchikage, so he keep them activated.

"Hello, Tsuchikage. I am Sasuke Uchiha. Your receptionist said I could speak directly to you about establishing residence within your village. Of course I would in return would offer myfull allegiance and services as a shinobi to the village."

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

Chakra: 600-45= 555

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from [103]

After a brief travel, Sasuke had finally arrived at the Village Hidden in Sin. He looked around at its citizens. Everything was running smoothly. The businesses were filled. Whole families were walking down the street. Ninjas were patrolling the area. Above all else was what looked to be the Kage Mansion.

Sasuke walked a direct path to mansion to the receptionist. "Hello there. I am here speak with the Tsuchikage.", Sasuke said in a calm tone to the receptionist. "Do you have an appointment? She's very busy right now. If you don't have an appointment, I can make one for you. Her next opening is in 6 months.", the receptionist responded. Sasuke however didn't plan on waiting 6 months. Sasuke's eyes turned crimson red and 3 tomoes swirled into existence in his eyes. He then gazed into the receptionist's eyes and put her under a hypnotic genjutsu. "Actually she has an opening now. Right this way sir." "Thank you."

Sasuke followed behind the receptionist as she lead him to the Tsuchikage's office, opened the door, allowed Sasuke in, and closed the door behind him. It was at this moment the genjutsu cast on the receptionist ended. It would look weird if he deactivated his Sharingan in front of the Tsuchikage, so he keep them activated.

"Hello, Tsuchikage. I am Sasuke Uchiha. Your receptionist said I could speak directly to you about establishing residence within your village. Of course I would in return would offer myfull allegiance and services as a shinobi to the village."

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

Chakra: 600-45= 555
Skyla would idly respond to the man that he would report back to her, hopefully his efforts aren’t going to be wasted. She would sigh, as she continued to deal with the people in the offices downstairs though it seems someone had the damned idea to just enter Mirabelle’s office. The Tsumikage was idly shuffling through some papers, until she heard someone at the door. At first she ignored it, but them seem to let themselves in anyways. Her eyes narrowed inward, as she noticed the person entering into the room so causally. And not to mention, he had the audacity to have his Sharingan glaring at her. At first, she wondered if this was an illusion but given her natural affinity for Yin Release and other spiritual based abilities, she sensed her own chakra system wasn’t disturbed at all. He would claim he wanted to become a part of the village, yet he skipped the whole process of introduction and filing process. “Well, I’ll tell you one thing, you got balls to put my receptionist underneath an illusion to get her to do your bidding. That’s one thing I’ve always hated about you and your clan…even more so that bitch” her hand balled into a fist for a moment before she sighed. “Look, kid. This isn’t just some place you can walk into all willingly without say. If I wasn’t in a good mood already, I’d personally see you out myself but how about this, why don’t you go on a little mission first, prove your worth. I can only assume you have some skill in ninjutsu…or better yet…” she smiled a little bit. “You directly prove your worth towards me. We can step outside if you’d like” her killing intent now radiating in the room, the sheer coldness in her tone would chill even the darkest of souls. Around her, the apparition of a flaming two tailed cat, ablaze with cobalt-colored flames appeared behind her. The Uchiha Clan are her ancestors, namely from her maternal family but she never inherited their unique Dojutsu, but rather she was a Hayabusa. Her knowledge pf their Kekkai Genkai was rather extensive, having trained with them in Chungsu while she grew up in order to learn fire release to its utmost nature. She wanted the little punk to know his place, though she didn’t want to scare him off completely, she wanted to see how he would fare in the face of death itself. A sin that he would inevitably have to face, that was the nature of being a sinner afterall.

You must be registered for see images

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
(Kamunagara) – Manifestation of Law (Passive)
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Kamunagara is not itself an ability that is consciously activated or utilised like one would a jutsu. Rather, it is a product of one’s intent, or emotions, influencing their chakra in such a way that it visibly manifests as a pattern or object that hovers behind or around the user. One such example of this is extreme bloodlust or rage, which has been seen before by Naruto and Zabuza, under the influence of the Kyūbi and sheer force of will respectively. The object, pattern or symbol produced is unique to every ninja, and thus it can be considered as a physical manifestation of their will and being. The color produced is dependent on the type of emotion, e.g. anger will produce red, sadness will produce blue, happiness will produce yellow, etc. While the behaviour of chakra in this technique is able to give off specific auras and incite particular sensations in other people, it cannot paralyse or frighten others on the level of something such as Killing Intent. It also cannot physically interact with or cause any kind of injury to an opponent. This ability, functionally, is passive in nature, as it doesn’t require activation or any form of active input from the user, and is entirely cosmetic.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning here as a member of Tsumigakure with my Chise biography.

As the seasons shifted from the warmer climate into one of a cooler breeze that rolled with only a subtle nip to it's touch, accompanied by the hint of colored leaves and willowing flowers that were abandoning their vibrant colors for nocturnal retreat in preparation for hibernation until the next blooming season. Truly it was Fall already, for some that season served as a mark for seasons yet to come, or festivals to be thrown. For others -for one girl in particular-, it marked the time since she had last been able to darken the gates of the Village hidden in Sin; her home..

A casual approach was about all she could manage to the gates of Tsumigakure. Chise had lifted her emerald eyes to peer across the walls with intense focus. Something in her had released as a breath of tension escaped that she hadn't even realized she was holding. It was still here.. Though
she didn't have much reason to suspect the opposite, other than the occasional bad feeling or nagging insecurity. There was still something to come back to. But of course a certain wonder hovered in her mind: Was the people she remembered still here? Were those that she had parted ways with those few seasons ago, long before even the warmth of the summer had time to set, or the spring's blossoms time to flourish? Would there be those that would be upset with her, or perhaps have forgotten she was even there to begin with, hardly long enough to put a dent in the minds of those that built the village? There was so much she wanted to know. So many people she wanted to see again, but she didn't quite know where to start.. Memory strummed across Chise's thoughts as she remembered when she had first arrived in the village. The first place she went, that anyone is expected to go when seeking clarity in their visit. With a resolute nod, she hesitated only once more before lifting her foot forward and stepping past the threshold of the village gates, ready to take on whatever changes there might have been since her absence.

Like an old, familiar map burnt firmly into memory, Chise made a steady and confident stride through the streets of Tsumigakure. It had been awhile since she was here; long prior to the incursion of the Undead and the rampant plague that struck the known world. So much had happened since she left; so much more even after those more intense events. There was a lot that she had to share with those that might still be here, so many new things that she had learned or experienced while she was away. But despite all of that, she still retained her knowledge of the village quite nicely, maneuvering the streets with ease as she made a steady stride nearer and nearer to the central portion of the village, where the pinnacle office of the village stood still, housing the past, present and future of the village: The Tsumikage's Mansion.

After having made her way to the Mansion, Chise looked up across the modestly decorated doorway with familiarity before she pushed past the door, only after offering a gentle tip of her head in respect to the establishment. With an air of consideration for every small detail that was put into the decorum of the Mansion -every framed scroll, decorated treaty, fond pictures and paintings of the historical names and members of the village from it's short yet rich history-, she made her way up to the upper-most floor before approaching the door to the office of the Tsumikage, where she moved to attempt to wrack her knuckles against the door, only to stop just short of it as she heard a rustling of noise and less than amicable tones coming from within the office. Of course.. Chise suspected that, once again, the person who held the office of Tsumikage, one that she knew relatively well, was likely stirring a pot of some sort of another inside once again. With a delicate sigh, she proceeded with knocking as previously intended before pushing herself into the office, her emerald irises peering in and setting upon the pleasantly familiar woman and the other less familiar individual, lightly clearing her throat as she lifted a hand to rub lightly along the back of her head in something of a mocked-awkwardness, her trusty, familiar companion Ruth peering in just beside her legs. "Ahm.. Uhm, would this be one of those.. "not a good time" sort of things, or..?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Spawning here as a member of Tsumigakure with my Chise biography.

As the seasons shifted from the warmer climate into one of a cooler breeze that rolled with only a subtle nip to it's touch, accompanied by the hint of colored leaves and willowing flowers that were abandoning their vibrant colors for nocturnal retreat in preparation for hibernation until the next blooming season. Truly it was Fall already, for some that season served as a mark for seasons yet to come, or festivals to be thrown. For others -for one girl in particular-, it marked the time since she had last been able to darken the gates of the Village hidden in Sin; her home..

A casual approach was about all she could manage to the gates of Tsumigakure. Chise had lifted her emerald eyes to peer across the walls with intense focus. Something in her had released as a breath of tension escaped that she hadn't even realized she was holding. It was still here.. Though
she didn't have much reason to suspect the opposite, other than the occasional bad feeling or nagging insecurity. There was still something to come back to. But of course a certain wonder hovered in her mind: Was the people she remembered still here? Were those that she had parted ways with those few seasons ago, long before even the warmth of the summer had time to set, or the spring's blossoms time to flourish? Would there be those that would be upset with her, or perhaps have forgotten she was even there to begin with, hardly long enough to put a dent in the minds of those that built the village? There was so much she wanted to know. So many people she wanted to see again, but she didn't quite know where to start.. Memory strummed across Chise's thoughts as she remembered when she had first arrived in the village. The first place she went, that anyone is expected to go when seeking clarity in their visit. With a resolute nod, she hesitated only once more before lifting her foot forward and stepping past the threshold of the village gates, ready to take on whatever changes there might have been since her absence.

Like an old, familiar map burnt firmly into memory, Chise made a steady and confident stride through the streets of Tsumigakure. It had been awhile since she was here; long prior to the incursion of the Undead and the rampant plague that struck the known world. So much had happened since she left; so much more even after those more intense events. There was a lot that she had to share with those that might still be here, so many new things that she had learned or experienced while she was away. But despite all of that, she still retained her knowledge of the village quite nicely, maneuvering the streets with ease as she made a steady stride nearer and nearer to the central portion of the village, where the pinnacle office of the village stood still, housing the past, present and future of the village: The Tsumikage's Mansion.

After having made her way to the Mansion, Chise looked up across the modestly decorated doorway with familiarity before she pushed past the door, only after offering a gentle tip of her head in respect to the establishment. With an air of consideration for every small detail that was put into the decorum of the Mansion -every framed scroll, decorated treaty, fond pictures and paintings of the historical names and members of the village from it's short yet rich history-, she made her way up to the upper-most floor before approaching the door to the office of the Tsumikage, where she moved to attempt to wrack her knuckles against the door, only to stop just short of it as she heard a rustling of noise and less than amicable tones coming from within the office. Of course.. Chise suspected that, once again, the person who held the office of Tsumikage, one that she knew relatively well, was likely stirring a pot of some sort of another inside once again. With a delicate sigh, she proceeded with knocking as previously intended before pushing herself into the office, her emerald irises peering in and setting upon the pleasantly familiar woman and the other less familiar individual, lightly clearing her throat as she lifted a hand to rub lightly along the back of her head in something of a mocked-awkwardness, her trusty, familiar companion Ruth peering in just beside her legs. "Ahm.. Uhm, would this be one of those.. "not a good time" sort of things, or..?"
Despite Mirbaelle’s initial intention of wanting to scare the Uchiha into submission; her train of thought was cut off at the sound of someone knocking at the door. Another one? She didn’t know what to say at first, a sharp and faint sigh was released from underneath her breath. She released her killing intent before they came into the room, though they might have already felt it as they came in, an ominous space looming over the office. Her mood and tone almost immediately shifted. As she noticed someone who she loved so much came strolling into the room. Her hand, it stopped any motion as the pen tipped over – it was Chise. Her eyes widening – Mirabelle as honestly lost for words, as Chise awkwardly came into the office. “OH no, please do come in!” she excitedly greeted her sister. As she got out of her seat, Mirabelle hurried out towards her. She didn’t warn nor say anything, all there was is the warmth of an embrace. Mirabelle would have pulled Chise in closer and tighter than ever. “I missed you, Chise…”she said as light tears gathered at the corner of her eye. However, Mirabelle as she allowed her some freedom, her eyes immediately noticed some very subtle yet significant changes. “You’re hair, its gotten longer. And did you grew an inch or so?” she examined her, watching every nook and cranny of her facial and body structure. “Hmm, I missed your birthday too I assume…sorry! You’re what…17 now? Urm, what did I do when I turned 17…oh…right…” she remembered it was only a year since then that the Kyubi raised Chungsu.

Oh? So this is the little sister of yours you wouldn’t shut up about. She’s cute” Matatabi commented, mentally. “And I’m sure she’ll beat your ass in a fight too. She’s that cool!” Mirabelle sarcastically responded. “Try me” Matatabi tried to instigate. She ignored her partner’s further attempts at trying to cause a commotion and smiled. “Please, have a seat” she attempted to guide Chise to the chair close to the desk. The Uchiha was still present but still maybe stunned by the killing intent. He’ll catch himself soon, thus she decided to focus on Chise for the time being. “Where have you been?! After the events in Last Bastion, you sort of…just disappeared. I tried looking for you all over…but nothing…” Mirabelle’s tone was somber, her eyes become softer and saddened looking, the weight on her heart eased but still ached. “Thank goodness…” she thought for the moment.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite Mirbaelle’s initial intention of wanting to scare the Uchiha into submission; her train of thought was cut off at the sound of someone knocking at the door. Another one? She didn’t know what to say at first, a sharp and faint sigh was released from underneath her breath. She released her killing intent before they came into the room, though they might have already felt it as they came in, an ominous space looming over the office. Her mood and tone almost immediately shifted. As she noticed someone who she loved so much came strolling into the room. Her hand, it stopped any motion as the pen tipped over – it was Chise. Her eyes widening – Mirabelle as honestly lost for words, as Chise awkwardly came into the office. “OH no, please do come in!” she excitedly greeted her sister. As she got out of her seat, Mirabelle hurried out towards her. She didn’t warn nor say anything, all there was is the warmth of an embrace. Mirabelle would have pulled Chise in closer and tighter than ever. “I missed you, Chise…”she said as light tears gathered at the corner of her eye. However, Mirabelle as she allowed her some freedom, her eyes immediately noticed some very subtle yet significant changes. “You’re hair, its gotten longer. And did you grew an inch or so?” she examined her, watching every nook and cranny of her facial and body structure. “Hmm, I missed your birthday too I assume…sorry! You’re what…17 now? Urm, what did I do when I turned 17…oh…right…” she remembered it was only a year since then that the Kyubi raised Chungsu.

Oh? So this is the little sister of yours you wouldn’t shut up about. She’s cute” Matatabi commented, mentally. “And I’m sure she’ll beat your ass in a fight too. She’s that cool!” Mirabelle sarcastically responded. “Try me” Matatabi tried to instigate. She ignored her partner’s further attempts at trying to cause a commotion and smiled. “Please, have a seat” she attempted to guide Chise to the chair close to the desk. The Uchiha was still present but still maybe stunned by the killing intent. He’ll catch himself soon, thus she decided to focus on Chise for the time being. “Where have you been?! After the events in Last Bastion, you sort of…just disappeared. I tried looking for you all over…but nothing…” Mirabelle’s tone was somber, her eyes become softer and saddened looking, the weight on her heart eased but still ached. “Thank goodness…” she thought for the moment.
There was a great many things rushing through Chise's mind as to the scenarios that would unfold upon arriving here. She had considered being yelled at, chastised, told just how disappointed she had made everyone for her abrupt disappearance. While she seemed to hold something of a calm demeanor where she currently stood, beneath the façade was a racing pulse that bellowed in her chest so loud it thrummed intensely in her ears. She was ready for a lot of different things, for better or worse. She felt the looming and impending sensation that she had much to answer for, but also much to try and apologize for.. to make amends for. Would they cast her out..? Would they question her loyalty and label her a traitor..?

But instead, a warmth enveloped Chise. Bright green eyes were locked sideward as she felt her head brought to rest against Mirabelle's embrace. In an odd response, her shoulders tensed and her body locked up; she wasn't sure what she was expecting at this point, but for some odd reason, this wasn't one of them.. Yet like ice clinging to her bones, it all gradually melted away against the comfort that was being offered to her. For a moment, all of her thoughts and worries seemed to
settle instantaneously like rocks sinking in the ocean. Her eyes fluttered slowly to a close as her shoulders and elbows loosened their cemented state at last allowing her to return the gesture. Chise swallowed hard once, fighting back the urge to fall apart where she stood. It had been so long since she felt safer than she did right then, in that moment. Was it even possible for her to remember the last time she wanted to scream at the tears that would run like rivers down her cheeks and bemoan over all the struggles she had faced the last several seasons..? She felt like a child.. such a child. But at long last, the one thing she ached to say after so long, she found the opportunity amid the momentary silence that clung to the air amid their prolonged hug: "I'm home.."

After the embrace had broken, Chise had become something of a sudden subject of observation. Every little detail about herself had suddenly become acutely aware to her as Mirabelle seemed to draw out each one after the other. Things she hadn't even bothered to notice herself, like the length of her hair, or the fact that she had a birthday at all.. She moved to begin scratching lightly with her index finger along the side of her cheek in something of an awkward tic as she began to lightly shift her weight from one foot the other in slight discomfort. To break attention, she merely let out an awkward laugh and lifted her gaze back to Mirabelle. "w-Well, like you're one to talk. You barely seem like the same person yourself. There's a strange air about you now.. Not in a bad way, of course. It's just.. different." Chise couldn't quite put her finger on it, thus followed the rather vague and indecisive observation that she had just offered, but she knew something felt different. Perhaps it was simply the fact that it had been awhile since she had seen Mirabelle, but that seemed a bit too convenient of an excuse.

Finally the room began to move along once again away from attention being solely fixated upon her. Letting out a silent sigh of relief, Chise followed Mirabelle further into the room as she was beckoned to. Though the moment seemed rather.. personal, she was acutely aware of the third party that still resided in the room with them. She felt her emerald eyes shift sideward in something of a peripheral glance at the unfamiliar guest that was in her office. For a moment she wanted to insist that she would come back later, not wanting to step on any toes unnecessarily or seem rude for interrupting, yet somehow she could sense that she had possibly saved them a lot of "discomfort", at the very least.. Carefully, Chise had brought herself to the chair she was offered, settling modestly into it as she looked over the mound of paperwork that towered upon the Kage's desk. A twitch plucked at her brow before she finally let out a heavy sigh. "Good grief.. You, Sado, Banri.. You're all hopelessly disorganized.." Chise huffed in a pessimistic whisper.
Finally, the question she somewhat dreaded, yet fully anticipated had been hurled at Chise. For a time she seemed to avoid eye contact, not wanting to address it for a moment, yet she knew it had to be brought to attention sooner or later.. "a-Ah, right.. Well, following the events that transpired at the Bastion, we had made our move toward the Pit. There I encountered.. well, a lot of overwhelming situations, sort of all at once. I managed to pull through, but.. If it wasn't for Ruth, I'd probably be dead, if I'm honest. In fact, I know I would be.." She turned her attention briefly to lock eyes with her companion that had since taken his place beside her, sitting idly upon the floor next to the chair she sat in before returning her attention to Mirabelle. "I was unconscious for.. quite awhile, after that. I'm not entirely sure how long I had been out. Ruth says it was a few days at least. When I had woken up, I.. well.." Chise had fallen silent for a moment. Her gaze steadily dropped as she stared at her hands resting against her knees, struggling to find the words amid the swelling that began to take to her eyes and the tightness that locked in her jaw. After taking a soft breath through her nose, she bit past her lip to speak again. ".. I was lost. Not like, I couldn't find my way home.. I had nearly died, again. And I.. was upset, that I woke up.." There it was. The truth she hadn't wanted to admit to, even to herself. For a time, before she had come to Tsumigakure, she wanted to die. Afterward, her life had become so swept up in one intense event after another that she hadn't the time to even think about the things that used to bother her; the demons she used to face. But after a moment of mandatory rest that came after having barely won a fight at the cost of nearly her life, it was difficult for her to ignore the loudness of her thoughts against the quiet of the abandoned building she resided in while she healed. "It took me awhile.. to figure some things out. To remember what was important to me.. I spent a lot of my time training, actually.. I struggled to push through what was eating away at me, so I tried to give myself something to focus on, though it barely helped.. But, here I am, I guess.. I have no excuses, though.. I wish.. I could take it back, but I can't, so.." Slowly, a hand had rose from Chise's lap to grip tightly at her coat, near her chest. She could feel the heat building up in her face as her vision seemed to slowly blur. She bit sharply against her lip, fighting against the urge to fall apart where she sat. ".. You are the Kage Mira-sama.. What I did was unacceptable, and I know it.. Especially in a time of crisis for not only the village, but the world.. Whatever punishment you must give me, I'm ready to receive it.."

Reactions: Alyx

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Gulp" The killing intent of the Tsumikage sent chills down Sasuke's spine. He'd hope to settle in the village and maybe find a home on the outskirts of town where he could train by himself, he was already given a mission. Luckily another person had walked in the room and she lightened the Tsumikage's mood. Sasuke decided it was best to wait idly for his mission details as the two hashed it out.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With the situation under control, at least for now Mirabelle would have allowed for the clearly intimidated Uchiha to sit down as well. She was quite busy, though she expected things to get a little out of hand starting from now. Her attention was focused on Chise the most – considering just how much she missed her. The Kage tapped her pen on the desk, but stopped the moment the mention of her…wanting to wake up from the sleep she was having. There was a dreaded feeling the pit of Mirabelle’s core. How careless of a sister was she…to think she almost lost another one under her watch. Her grip tightened around the pen, as she leaned forward and buried her face in her hands. Her eyes peering at the desk between her fingers, as she looked she can see the tears in her eyes.
Thank you, Ruth,…” was all the words that could escape from her lips. She rose her face from her palms, a worried yet relieved smile could be seen. The warmth it held was a start contrast to the grim and cold feeling she demonstrated not too long ago. It was this fickle behavior that was so iconic to the Tsumikage, as she wore heart on her sleeve more than anything. “Well, I’m glad you’re ok…that’s all that matters now, though I’m going to be putting a more watchful eye on you from now on” Mirabelle said to Chise, her overprotective nature of her coming out once more. Chise seemed to insist on some kind of punishment, though Mirabelle would never issue as such, not after hearing what happened with her. Though, after all - she couldn’t help but smile in a rather cheeky and coy tone. “How about this for punishment, you can only refer to me as Big Sis or anything of that nature from now on” she mused at the idea. She knew Chise felt awkward still with both of them being “family” but she wanted her to become more accustomed to it and perhaps it will come more naturally.

Her gaze would divert to the Uchiha sitting across the room from them, as she smiled at him too. “Please don’t take what I said to heart my dear. It’s just there’s a natural order of things you have to do in order to become a registered member of the village. Skyla, my familiar is the one who I put in charge of dealing with that though…” she paused for a moment as she tapped at a computer screen to her left. In a matter of moments, Skyla came through the door and towards Mirabelle’s side. “Yes master? You paged for me?” the familiar said, as Mirabelle nodded. “The gentleman here would require some assistance in his registering of residence, can you please take care of that for me?” she asked her familiar who nodded and gesture for the Uchiha to follow her. Now that he was occupied with someone else to assist him, she turned her attention back to Chise. “Well, I suppose I did go through some changes myself…got a new hair color and all too” she gestures to her long black and blue hair, though she decided to be honest to Chise. “And…I lost access to my Hayabusa Kekkai Genkai a couple of months ago…” she said with a taste of defeat in her tone. “Long story short, my clan’s rivals known as the Black Spiders intercepted me while I was in route to Tsuchi Heiho to investigate a disturbance prior to the descend to Irkalla. I got ambushed, and they used some form of Kinjutsu to destroy my Kekkai Genkai…and then…well, I got a very dangerous power sealed inside of me” she said – the truth finally coming out. “I became the Jinchuriki of the Two Tailed Cat”. She would have opened her hand, showing Chise her Blue Fire Release Advanced Element.

There’s a lot more to say but that information isn’t super relevant right now. However, the raiders of Irkalla, or as you might not know it as that, the Underworld has yet to return to the surface. They’ve been gone for months now, which even now still has me concerned…” she pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. “I really hope everything was a success…” she pondered lost in her thoughts for a moment. “Oh, would you like some tea?” she asked her with a polite tone as she got out of her seat to handle the kettle of water that started to boil nearby. She started to pour out some tea into another cup, while she got some water in a dish for Ruth, forgetting the canine has a human form.

@Kooljay @Red-Robin

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
This post marks the start of a mission with the following custom element:
Unwind and recuperate (C)

Arriving at the capital, the Nara would let out a sigh of relief as he looked upon the horizon towards the bustling capital. Despite his lengthy absence, it seemed like things had barely changed. The noises from the street vendors and villagers was as lively as ever, with the sounds of kids laughing and playing in the distance resonating in Shirou's ears. A small smile would creep on the Nara's face as moved closer towards the heart of the capital. As Shirou moved, the noises would be masked by an unmistakable aroma that pulled on his heartstrings; the infamous Tsumiraku Ramen shop. It was hard to resist the urge to go in, both for a snack and a chat, but the Nara had other arrangements in mind. Putting his cloak up, the Nara would speed through the capital to his own house. For the moment he did not want to be recognized, as it would undoubtably result in a lot of attention given his standing in the village.

As he made his way towards his apartment, albeit not in a direct path. Shirou's mood would continue to lighten as he passed by familiar faces and hanging spots, taking in the minor changes that had happened over the period of his absence. It was all a breathe of fresh air to the Nara when compared to the nit and grit of the underworld. He did however experience some side glances every now and then. The village's history with cloaked individuals was not so kind, but he was left to his own volitions, potentially due to the general direction he was headed towards. Finally, after wandering around for some time, the apartment would be in viewing distance. Shirou made his way up the stairs, a slight sense of unease creeping down his spine as he got closer to the apartment door. Shirou would arrive to find his door wide open, with a pair of gleaming yellow eyes narrowed upon him from the darkness of his apartment...

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
From the darkness Semiramis would emerge in a human form, a scowl on her face and an intimidating aura around her. The renown assassin was clearly displeased with Shirou.

"A short period of time!?" She'd loudly ask sarcastically. "Eight months Shirou, EIGHT MONTHS!" She'd continue. "For 8 months I've been taking care of your apartment, bills, and fending off aggressive dirtbags that wanted to buy this 'prime spot' apartment. Honestly I don't know what they saw in this dump."

A confused brow would raise on Shirou's face. 'How long have I actually been gone for?' Shirou wold thing to himself, wondering if time moved differently in the underworld. As he began to run through the scenarios, Semiramis would crack out a laugh, with her aura and demeanour changing significantly. "Got you!" She'd say with a smirk. It was simply a prank bro. Having fallen to her trick, Shirou would let a sigh followed by a smile. "It seems you're as lively as ever." He'd say pleasantly to his second in command. With a grin, Semiramis would step aside as Shirou entered the apartment and shut the door behind him. Her grin would only grow wider as the look on Shirou's face shifted from pleasant to shocked. "So I did some redecorating..."

The two would continue to converse, with Semiramis mostly joking around and showing Shirou the changes she had made to the house, much to the amusement of the Nara. To Shirou, was refreshing seeing Semiramis behave in such a manner, as this was definitely not her usual demeanour. After some time, Shirou would leave Semiramis to go freshen up, taking a lengthy shower to rub the stank, dog guts and overall smell of the underworld from his skin.

Emerging with a new outfit, Shirou would be welcome with the aroma of a well cooked steak dinner and a bottle of wine stolen from the previous Kage's own personal stash. As the two sat and had their dinner, they would go over the experiences Shirou had gone through, ironing out details and going over some concepts and ideas, both related to the underworld and the normal plane. It was refreshing going over the details, despite the gruelling aspects of it. Despite literally going through hell, Shirou's soul and purpose would have remained intact, giving the Nara a renewed vigour. The two would continue on with their discussions and plans, with their meeting eventually concluding with the next course of action.

The two would leave the apartment, with Semiramis leaving the landmark, while Shirou headed towards the Kage office.

Semiramis LLM & Concluding mission

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Mirai

Mirabelle's scroll connecting her to the one she gave Emiya began to emit a subtle warmth, indicating a message waiting for her.

Mirabelle, it's Emiya. I'm in Innovus.
Come at once if convenient.
If inconvenient, come all the same.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Isabella trekked across the grand canyons and loose gravel that permeated the whole landmark. She had gathered some information about the location of Tsumigakure, yet, like always, normal folk would be terrified and outlandishly avoidant of any sort of reference to a ninja hanging spot.

With her Sharingan burning in all it's blood crimson glory, she tracked across the mountains for signs of life and commerce. The path pointed out to a sprawling city, with the towering Kage Mansion taking center stage. Isabella smirked, knowing the proximity to her friend.

I wonder if I should contact her or just draw atention to me... But I guess she wouldn't take lightly to causing havoc inside her city...

The Sage of Deceit carried on, a few well placed illusions and some other hypnotic techniques allowed her passage to be relatively easygoing, until she found herself faced with the broad doors of the Kage residence. She traced her friend to a window a few stories up in the air of the massive building, which she climbed towards in a flurry of speed.

Stretching out her hands, she pried open the grand window and sat on the sill.

Hello everyone!

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the situation under control, at least for now Mirabelle would have allowed for the clearly intimidated Uchiha to sit down as well. She was quite busy, though she expected things to get a little out of hand starting from now. Her attention was focused on Chise the most – considering just how much she missed her. The Kage tapped her pen on the desk, but stopped the moment the mention of her…wanting to wake up from the sleep she was having. There was a dreaded feeling the pit of Mirabelle’s core. How careless of a sister was she…to think she almost lost another one under her watch. Her grip tightened around the pen, as she leaned forward and buried her face in her hands. Her eyes peering at the desk between her fingers, as she looked she can see the tears in her eyes.
Thank you, Ruth,…” was all the words that could escape from her lips. She rose her face from her palms, a worried yet relieved smile could be seen. The warmth it held was a start contrast to the grim and cold feeling she demonstrated not too long ago. It was this fickle behavior that was so iconic to the Tsumikage, as she wore heart on her sleeve more than anything. “Well, I’m glad you’re ok…that’s all that matters now, though I’m going to be putting a more watchful eye on you from now on” Mirabelle said to Chise, her overprotective nature of her coming out once more. Chise seemed to insist on some kind of punishment, though Mirabelle would never issue as such, not after hearing what happened with her. Though, after all - she couldn’t help but smile in a rather cheeky and coy tone. “How about this for punishment, you can only refer to me as Big Sis or anything of that nature from now on” she mused at the idea. She knew Chise felt awkward still with both of them being “family” but she wanted her to become more accustomed to it and perhaps it will come more naturally.

Her gaze would divert to the Uchiha sitting across the room from them, as she smiled at him too. “Please don’t take what I said to heart my dear. It’s just there’s a natural order of things you have to do in order to become a registered member of the village. Skyla, my familiar is the one who I put in charge of dealing with that though…” she paused for a moment as she tapped at a computer screen to her left. In a matter of moments, Skyla came through the door and towards Mirabelle’s side. “Yes master? You paged for me?” the familiar said, as Mirabelle nodded. “The gentleman here would require some assistance in his registering of residence, can you please take care of that for me?” she asked her familiar who nodded and gesture for the Uchiha to follow her. Now that he was occupied with someone else to assist him, she turned her attention back to Chise. “Well, I suppose I did go through some changes myself…got a new hair color and all too” she gestures to her long black and blue hair, though she decided to be honest to Chise. “And…I lost access to my Hayabusa Kekkai Genkai a couple of months ago…” she said with a taste of defeat in her tone. “Long story short, my clan’s rivals known as the Black Spiders intercepted me while I was in route to Tsuchi Heiho to investigate a disturbance prior to the descend to Irkalla. I got ambushed, and they used some form of Kinjutsu to destroy my Kekkai Genkai…and then…well, I got a very dangerous power sealed inside of me” she said – the truth finally coming out. “I became the Jinchuriki of the Two Tailed Cat”. She would have opened her hand, showing Chise her Blue Fire Release Advanced Element.

There’s a lot more to say but that information isn’t super relevant right now. However, the raiders of Irkalla, or as you might not know it as that, the Underworld has yet to return to the surface. They’ve been gone for months now, which even now still has me concerned…” she pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. “I really hope everything was a success…” she pondered lost in her thoughts for a moment. “Oh, would you like some tea?” she asked her with a polite tone as she got out of her seat to handle the kettle of water that started to boil nearby. She started to pour out some tea into another cup, while she got some water in a dish for Ruth, forgetting the canine has a human form.

@Kooljay @Red-Robin
After a moment, Chise's lowered head had abruptly whipped upward as she heard Mirabelle speak, regarding her "punishment." A moment of disbelief slowly molded into something of a soft laughter that resulted with her lifting a hand to scratch lightly at her right temple. "Yeah, no promises.." She hummed teasingly before settling for seeing the topic of conversation deviating away from her as the central focal point. She never much cared for the spotlight, and that certainly hadn't changed since she left.

Chise listened with intense focus as soon as Mirabelle had begun to explain the events that she had gone through since they had last spoken to one another. It was clearly something of an intense rollercoaster that felt to put Chise's own problems to shame.. Such was the way of the Ninja World, where tragedy and crisis was commonplace. There was a lot she wanted to say to Mirabelle; not to worry, or to apologize for not being around to help her through such hardships. But one thing was certain, she knew that something felt differently about Mirabelle, and the story she told only explained exactly what she had felt.

As soon as she was offered tea, Chise moved to nod, as well stand as if to assist in the process of preparing the beverage before an abrupt clunking would be heard from the wall opposite of the room, only for the window to suddenly be forced open from the outside, which would draw a light squeak from Chise in "modest surprise" before she'd whip her attention sideward to eye the individual that had suddenly settled into the sill, calling out to the room with a casual greeting, as if having not just barged into the Mansion in something of an "unorthodox" fashion. Though it was odd behavior, something seemed oddly familiar about it, which only drew Chise's eyes back toward Mirabelle in a casual fashion, extending a hand to point toward the "window-lady" who had randomly appeared. ".. Friend of yours..?"

• Love
Reactions: Lili-Chwan

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke followed the the Tsumikage's familiar to settle his residency matters. As they were walking Sasuke thought he might make a suggestion on where he'd like to live. If I may ask, might it be a reasonable request to ask for a large secluded manor of some sort? Obviously Im not asking for that, but I would like a private area to train.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Idly pouring the tea into a cup, Mirabelle felt a light vibration coming from her tool pouch. Her eyes widened, realizing the constant movement which prompted her to turn and secure what was causing it. “Hmm? Wonder who it could…” she started to open the communications scroll, only to find out it was…Emiya. His message was a bit cryptic at first, having her tilt her head to the side in confusion. “What…!” she finally realized; it was EMIYA. And he was back in the real world?! Mirabelle’s heart started to skip for a moment as she tried to catch herself but then the sudden appearance of Isabella also caused a light yelp to release from her breath from the sudden arrival. “You almost gave me a damned heart attack…” she spoke, passing her hand on her chest as she inhaled and exhaled. Chise would have asked if the scarlet haired woman was her friend, causing a light smile to appear on her face. “Hmm, I guess you can say that” she said in a coy tone, turning to eye Isabella with a wink and turning to get her tea in order as she gave a cup of it to Chise. She would have poured another cup. “Well, since you’re here, might as well have some tea with us…though I don’t think my time here will be much longer, but welcome to my home, Isabella. This is my younger sister, Chise” she directed the attention to her for a moment. She sat down and took the scroll out, as she started to make some realizations. “The raid is over…” she said out loud to no one in particular. Which means humanity won against the Queen of the Dead, saving Irkalla in the long run. And now Emiya was calling for her, possibly having to do with the God Slaying Tools.

Knowing you, this little entrance of yours isn’t without intention. What can I do for you, Bella” she referred to a nickname Isabella disliked but why not, did technically break and enter into the Kage Mansion, its only fair. Mirabelle was already planning on leaving the village soon, it was amazing what humanity has done for them. She would have scribbled int the scroll back to Emiya a message.

On the lower end of the mansion, Skyla had carried him over to the office for registry and allowed the same green haired maiden from before run his preparations. “What’s this personal training for, if you don’t mind me asking…” she wanted to get into his head, to see what he might be seeking to do. If it was something serious, she would not hesitate to alert Mirabelle but she decided to give chance. "Umm please take a look at the map and see where you'd like..." the green hair office attendant would appear next Sasuke.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idly pouring the tea into a cup, Mirabelle felt a light vibration coming from her tool pouch. Her eyes widened, realizing the constant movement which prompted her to turn and secure what was causing it. “Hmm? Wonder who it could…” she started to open the communications scroll, only to find out it was…Emiya. His message was a bit cryptic at first, having her tilt her head to the side in confusion. “What…!” she finally realized; it was EMIYA. And he was back in the real world?! Mirabelle’s heart started to skip for a moment as she tried to catch herself but then the sudden appearance of Isabella also caused a light yelp to release from her breath from the sudden arrival. “You almost gave me a damned heart attack…” she spoke, passing her hand on her chest as she inhaled and exhaled. Chise would have asked if the scarlet haired woman was her friend, causing a light smile to appear on her face. “Hmm, I guess you can say that” she said in a coy tone, turning to eye Isabella with a wink and turning to get her tea in order as she gave a cup of it to Chise. She would have poured another cup. “Well, since you’re here, might as well have some tea with us…though I don’t think my time here will be much longer, but welcome to my home, Isabella. This is my younger sister, Chise” she directed the attention to her for a moment. She sat down and took the scroll out, as she started to make some realizations. “The raid is over…” she said out loud to no one in particular. Which means humanity won against the Queen of the Dead, saving Irkalla in the long run. And now Emiya was calling for her, possibly having to do with the God Slaying Tools.

Knowing you, this little entrance of yours isn’t without intention. What can I do for you, Bella” she referred to a nickname Isabella disliked but why not, did technically break and enter into the Kage Mansion, its only fair. Mirabelle was already planning on leaving the village soon, it was amazing what humanity has done for them. She would have scribbled int the scroll back to Emiya a message.

On the lower end of the mansion, Skyla had carried him over to the office for registry and allowed the same green haired maiden from before run his preparations. “What’s this personal training for, if you don’t mind me asking…” she wanted to get into his head, to see what he might be seeking to do. If it was something serious, she would not hesitate to alert Mirabelle but she decided to give chance. "Umm please take a look at the map and see where you'd like..." the green hair office attendant would appear next Sasuke.
The pretty girl had been startled by Isabella's appearance, and so was Mirabelle. Isabella laughed, as she slowly dropped to the floor of the office and approached an empty chair across from the Tsumikage. Isabella sat with a magestic air to her, her long red hair cascading down the chair, as her legs crossed over eachother.

Maybe the shock at been too much for her friend, for she made absolutely no comment on the bloody red Doujutsu that Isabella was doning currently. The 3 Tomoed Sharingan burrowed into every crook and cranny of the place, tracking and recording even the slightest dip and waning of the girls' expressions.

Yes, Phetra is gone. Death has perished, but the Human Condition will not follow suit. In fact, I think the Soul will be the next one.

She eyed the "little sister" and then brought her gaze back towards Mirabelle. A lovely reunion, Isabella was sure, but it would have to be postponned.